Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Dissertation on JDJ!

gracebortnik Newbie
gracebortnik
gracebortnik

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hey everyone, 
I'm new here - and I'm not here to spam you!
Let me tell you why I'm here; I'm a university student in Southampton, UK writing my dissertation on Strictly Come Dancing, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Dancing with the stars. I'd really love to know some opinions from the viewers.
I'd appreciate it if you could fill in the survey below - it'll only take 5 mins (I promise!)

The link contains no spam or pop-ups, and I do not need to know any of your personal details

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/496937/Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa

Thank you so much for your time Smile

gracebortnik Newbie
gracebortnik
gracebortnik

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I'd like to thank everyone who has responded. The answer's you'v given are great and are helping greatly in uncovering my dissertation.

If anyone has a spare few minutes, it'd be great if you could give your opinion, if you haven't done so already.

Thank you again Smile
bubbly143 Groupbie
bubbly143
bubbly143

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Done!!!!
All the best!!Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index