Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Initially whn Ichchha was hiding veer's problem from him, I was not finding any wrong in it, becoz she was giving medicine and hoping tht he will be OK and there is no need to make him feel bad. She was also trying to handle Tapu and hoping tht she will leave thm and problem will be solved without hurting people like Jogi, whom she respect beyond any boundary. But once Tapu found it and started blackmailing, she sd hv change her plan and take veer in confidence. Now she is really behaving like dumb. She is allowing Devil LIKE Tapu to use this and its bigger harm thn informing Veer abt his problem. She hs to decide now and use second line of her defence, t.e informing Veer. If everything go as per plan thn ur real character will not be tested, but whn something go out of plan and u find the way to tackle it, there the real test. So now Ichchha real character is on test.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23sourojjdfancjs369intruderfast

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer's lady love (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

How come Veer has suddenly started talking in English..........it was almost as if he was translating everything he said in Hindi to English for the English speaking viewers.Confused

ROFLReally ???LOL LOL I missed the first part ........ What did he tell her yest 

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Initially whn Ichchha was hiding veer's problem from him, I was not finding any wrong in it, becoz she was giving medicine and hoping tht he will be OK and there is no need to make him feel bad. She was also trying to handle Tapu and hoping tht she will leave thm and problem will be solved without hurting people like Jogi, whom she respect beyond any boundary. But once Tapu found it and started blackmailing, she sd hv change her plan and take veer in confidence. Now she is really behaving like dumb. She is allowing Devil LIKE Tapu to use this and its bigger harm thn informing Veer abt his problem. She hs to decide now and use second line of her defence, t.e informing Veer. If everything go as per plan thn ur real character will not be tested, but whn something go out of plan and u find the way to tackle it, there the real test. So now Ichchha real character is on test.

Trust you Ankit to enter with a great postClap.............yes I want to see if Ichcha has what it takes.........but I have become too skeptical of her character ..........so I don't expect her to do anything very soon.............OuchOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojdivy609ankit111tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

How come Veer has suddenly started talking in English..........it was almost as if he was translating everything he said in Hindi to English for the English speaking viewers.Confused

ROFLReally ???LOL LOL I missed the first part ........ What did he tell her yest 

It was when he was explaining his relationship with Ichcha to Tapasya and trying to get her to understand that all 3 of them should learn to handle the situation........found it very strange.D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

ahem please censor you deeeeeeeeep love LOL otherwise warning level will be highLOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15

souroj

Goldie

souroj

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Instead of yes he is telling 'Yup'. Yesterday I went out for shopping wid one of my friends. She is American. She does tell yup all the time and I remembered VSBLOL

Edited by souroj - 15 April 2011 at 4:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609grouchoankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Initially whn Ichchha was hiding veer's problem from him, I was not finding any wrong in it, becoz she was giving medicine and hoping tht he will be OK and there is no need to make him feel bad. She was also trying to handle Tapu and hoping tht she will leave thm and problem will be solved without hurting people like Jogi, whom she respect beyond any boundary. But once Tapu found it and started blackmailing, she sd hv change her plan and take veer in confidence. Now she is really behaving like dumb. She is allowing<font size="4"> Devil LIKE Tapu </font>to use this and its bigger harm thn informing Veer abt his problem. She hs to decide now and use second line of her defence, t.e informing Veer. If everything go as per plan thn ur real character will not be tested, but whn something go out of plan and u find the way to tackle it, there the real test. So now Ichchha real character is on test.
ahem please censor you deeeeeeeeep love LOLotherwise warning level will be highLOLLOL

Don't u see I didn't told her DEVIL but Devil LIKE LOL LOL LOL

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

oooo dears ..dont be confused by veer speaking in English...he is proving himself to be Harvard university graduateROFL because people started doubting on his degree LOL so by speaking in English he is trying to prove that he actually went to US and studied in HarvardLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23ankit111tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top