Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Damini has no choice. I am not sure whether Nani dare to call Ichcha that in front of Jogi........................Veer had shown his displeasure with that nickname when he came first to see Tapasya to Thakur's place. I may be wrong...................but I feel its offensive so Cvs shud show Veer objecting it.

Yes, I think Nani has called Ichcha by that name in front of Jogi not once but several times...........it is rude and if the CV's were so sensitive...........they would not have shown us many of the things that they haveOuchOuch.......Sensitivity is not high on the CV's list. Damini has taken a stand with Nani on some occasions not many but some so she could have objected..........or just mentioned that her name is Ichcha very politely..........but these things do not cross the minds of the CV's and this is also Nani's way of showing that Ichcha is beneath her status and can be called anything.AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer's lady love (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Damini has no choice. I am not sure whether Nani dare to call Ichcha that in front of Jogi........................Veer had shown his displeasure with that nickname when he came first to see Tapasya to Thakur's place. I may be wrong...................but I feel its offensive so Cvs shud show Veer objecting it.

Yes, I think Nani has called Ichcha by that name in front of Jogi not once but several times...........it is rude and if the CV's were so sensitive...........they would not have shown us many of the things that they haveOuchOuch.......Sensitivity is not high on the CV's list. Damini has taken a stand with Nani on some occasions not many but some so she could have objected..........or just mentioned that her name is Ichcha very politely..........but these things do not cross the minds of the CV's and this is also Nani's way of showing that Ichcha is beneath her status and can be called anything.AngryAngry

Yesterday Nani was about to pull Iccha's ears AngryAngryShockedShockedcalling her chuhiya is a small thing in front of it. If Baba wudn't have come at the right time she would have actually pulled her ears. This Chanda was also taunting Iccha, even she became extra brave suddenly.

tiny15

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Veer is guilt-ridden that he's responsible for her blindness Hence all this concern ...... It's amazing that Chanda, Kaka ,Ichcha have doubts abt her bt nt Veer Confused Bt that pairing is never gonna happen ....Yest's epi was a complete waste Only for SV clicking pics They brought the scorpion incident Sleepy

tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Yesterday Nani was about to pull Iccha's ears Shockedcalling her chuhiya is a small thing in front of it. If Baba wudn't have come at the right time she would have actually pulled her ears. This Chanda was also taunting Iccha, even she became extra brave suddenly.

I know what was that?????How can you pull another household's bahu's ears..............what are the creatives doing??? This is not an Enid Blyton story for children...........DeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

hermione8

Goldie

hermione8

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Yesterday Nani was about to pull Iccha's ears Shockedcalling her chuhiya is a small thing in front of it. If Baba wudn't have come at the right time she would have actually pulled her ears. This Chanda was also taunting Iccha, even she became extra brave suddenly.

Chanda has totally turned against Ichcha after she gave her a big lecture the other day after she spoke ill of Damini.. Because she had no way of countering Tapasya's blackmail, the frustrated Ichcha suddenly became bold enough to take on Chanda as though it was the first time somebody had spoken badly about Damini.. But she chose the wrong time as she has made a big enemy in her now.. I wonder why Chanda has not yet told Mai or Nani that Ichcha mixes some medicine in Veer's milk... If she tells Nani she will catch Ichcha red handed before Mai and throw her out of B house and Chanda can have her wide duck grinLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Chanda has totally turned against Ichcha after she gave her a big lecture the other day after she spoke ill of Damini.. Because she had no way of countering Tapasya's blackmail, the frustrated Ichcha suddenly became bold enough to take on Chanda as though it was the first time somebody had spoken badly about Damini.. But she chose the wrong time as she has made a big enemy in her now.. I wonder why Chanda has not yet told Mai or Nani that Ichcha mixes some medicine in Veer's milk... If she tells Nani she will catch Ichcha red handed before Mai and throw her out of B house and Chanda can have her wide duck grinLOL

And Ichcha will walk..........instead of telling anyone why she was medicating Veer..........I doubt if that will happen but wouldn't bet on it.ConfusedConfused That Chanda is so annoying and her facial expressions never change............she is really the most troublesome frustrated , sly character in this whole serial.

souroj

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
How come Veer has suddenly started talking in English..........it was almost as if he was translating everything he said in Hindi to English for the English speaking viewers.Confused

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Veer is guilt-ridden that he's responsible for her blindness Hence all this concern ...... It's amazing that Chanda, Kaka ,Ichcha have doubts abt her bt nt Veer Confused Bt that pairing is never gonna happen ....Yest's epi was a complete waste Only for SV clicking pics They brought the scorpion incident Sleepy
veer has not yet seen anything that  will make him doubt sanchi.....Sleepy all thanks to ichcha and kasa kaka's brilliant plans now he will firmly believe that she is  blindSleepySleepy

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top