IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by cjs369

the one woman he shud be taking care of is being humiliated at every turn by all his family members and other useless people staying in the btoon house ... instead of taking care of her ..., he is worried about everyother woman on the face of this earth...Angry

Yes he is never around when Ichcha's humiliation takes place..........brilliant timing............but I must say that Ichcha is also to blame.......she never tells him half the time what is going on...........I wish she would take him into her confidence................this is all being done so that Veer is going to be a useless chap till the exposure and then he will be shocked useless character...............a character who Ichcha will love despite everything.Smile

aditi ...i have never understood this husband wife relation between VeeCha... they dont want to confide in each other because they assume that the other will get hurt... Confused why do they underestimate the other's capability of handling situations I dont understand ... they dont seem to be having confidence in each other... there's no bonding and sharing at that level...

Bold - Frankly the bonding and sharing has not happened at any level................and when Ichcha talks to herself about  telling Veer anything .........you would think he is a 5 year old boy.....stupid!!!!

If this is about a show where viewers only want love scenes that is one thing................but if they are waiting for logical scenes...............then it is going to be a long wait.

@ Bold..ClapClap

If the CVs think they can define true love by just showing some romantic love scenes, they are very much mistaken.. They think that they can pacify the viewers by throwing in a couple of romantic love scenes between Veecha now and then and then cozy and ridiculous scenes and dialogues between Vee...ya.... 

True love is sharing everything and being truthful and loyal, in the true sense of the word.. Here Ichcha is going to ridiculous lengths to hide important things from her husband, and Veer continues to fondle and feed the other woman in the name of taking care of his child, when he knows very well it upsets his wife, and also remains mute and blind, when she is ill treated... all of which contradicts their claims of true love.. 
I think the only thing she is really hiding is Veer's problem.......she did share Sachi's truth but Veer due to guilt/gratitude is not ready to believe it.........the way ichcha is trying to prove Sachi is not blind is childish/stupid........she should just take a stand that Sachi is not blind and not follow thru what he wants her to do for sachi - they can always agree to disagree thats part of a healthy relationship.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8sourojtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer's lady love (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hermione8

Goldie

hermione8

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Bold - Frankly the bonding and sharing has not happened at any level................and when Ichcha talks to herself about  telling Veer anything .........you would think he is a 5 year old boy.....stupid!!!!

If this is about a show where viewers only want love scenes that is one thing................but if they are waiting for logical scenes...............then it is going to be a long wait.

@ Bold..ClapClap

If the CVs think they can define true love by just showing some romantic love scenes, they are very much mistaken.. They think that they can pacify the viewers by throwing in a couple of romantic love scenes between Veecha now and then and then cozy and ridiculous scenes and dialogues between Vee...ya.... 

True love is sharing everything and being truthful and loyal, in the true sense of the word.. Here Ichcha is going to ridiculous lengths to hide important things from her husband, and Veer continues to fondle and feed the other woman in the name of taking care of his child, when he knows very well it upsets his wife, and also remains mute and blind, when she is ill treated... all of which contradicts their claims of true love.. 

I have been actually reading many of the posts specially the ones where Veer is not fairing very well..............and I have come to the conclusion that the reactions about Veer is due to the fact that if you notice

Tapasya has not changed a bit...........she remains true to trouble and her obsession
Ichcha has not changed a bit - remains loyal to Tapasya, too good to be true and soaks in every insult with a few exceptions

VEER's character has changed drastically and that is what most are finding hard to swallow because he was always the level headed, no nonsense, could see through every trick of Tapasya's and now he cannot see anything (wonder who went blind in that accidentOuch) is never around to fight on behalf of Ichcha again barring a few incidents.

I don't know the reasoning for this but certainly the change is evident and not well received. In a serial which has extremes in 2 of the lead roles...........this wishy washy 3rd lead is not going to help.

I did not want to mention this, but if you had noticed, this change started happening gradually from the time the concerned actor proposed in real life and married the other soon after.. The script and the flow of the story went through a dramatic change unfitting to the original theme touted earlier and the character of Veer has gone downhill from then onwards....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojankit111tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

I have been actually reading many of the posts specially the ones where Veer is not fairing very well..............and I have come to the conclusion that the reactions about Veer is due to the fact that if you notice

Tapasya has not changed a bit...........she remains true to trouble and her obsession
Ichcha has not changed a bit - remains loyal to Tapasya, too good to be true and soaks in every insult with a few exceptions

VEER's character has changed drastically and that is what most are finding hard to swallow because he was always the level headed, no nonsense, could see through every trick of Tapasya's and now he cannot see anything (wonder who went blind in that accidentOuch) is never around to fight on behalf of Ichcha again barring a few incidents.

I don't know the reasoning for this but certainly the change is evident and not well received. In a serial which has extremes in 2 of the lead roles...........this wishy washy 3rd lead is not going to help.

I did not want to mention this, but if you had noticed, this change started happening gradually from the time the concerned actor proposed in real life and married the other soon after.. The script and the flow of the story went through a dramatic change unfitting to the original theme touted earlier and the character of Veer has gone downhill from then onwards....

I have noticed it indeed but in my profession we are loath to comment on such matters without proof ................having said that ............ we are talking about professionals or a field where newcomers need to act as professionals if they are to make anything of their career. Also if the channel is weak enough to allow artists to guide them on certain aspects then the fault lies with the channel...................although the channel only thinks of TRP's. Uttaran will end one way or the other and then what?? Seems to me some need to wake up and live in the real world.

Edited by groucho - 15 April 2011 at 2:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojankit111tiny15

dreamz12

dreamz12

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

the one woman he shud be taking care of is being humiliated at every turn by all his family members and other useless people staying in the btoon house ... instead of taking care of her ..., he is worried about everyother woman on the face of this earth...Angry

Yes he is never around when Ichcha's humiliation takes place..........brilliant timing............but I must say that Ichcha is also to blame.......she never tells him half the time what is going on...........I wish she would take him into her confidence................this is all being done so that Veer is going to be a useless chap till the exposure and then he will be shocked useless character...............a character who Ichcha will love despite everything.Smile

I slightly disagree here with you aditiji. I agree Ichcha does hides other's ill treatment of her but what was he doing when Nani was degrading Ichcha by calling her chuhiya infront of whole family.....................If he cannot raise any objection to that how well can he protect her from his own family even if Ichcha has taken him to confidence...................Veer failed miserably in this. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369ankit111intruderfasttiny15

dreamz12

dreamz12

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by ruchira23

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">i was just shocked to see that veer is so fond of girls and ladies that he tries to please all of them.Cool
yesterday after that scorpio incident he was thinking that i need to talk to mai n ichcha regarding safety of sanchiLOLLOLi think its very easy for sanchi to trap veer and make him her shadow and very soon we will heard sanchi singing for veer "kuch bhi nahi kuch nahi hai....bin tere kuch nahi hai.....bahon ka sahara de de ......jeene ka bahana de de"Angry
i think a new love story will be starting b/w veer n sanchi and veer will be saveguarding her for long time</font>Confused<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">eventually we will get to see veer-sanchi, tapasya-rathod, ichcha-satya and this way CVs will do justice to both the veecha n veeya group by not making either of the pair</font>Clap

They r khandani play boy. Senior play boy not accepting his own najayaj aulad and junior is very excited to accept others najayaj aulad.
LOL LOL new generation of play boy
LOL LOL

UT in summaryTongueLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

dreamz12

dreamz12

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

@ Bold..ClapClap

@red. ----- Bingo very well said. I totally lost interest in Veer when he started believing Tapasya.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

I slightly disagree here with you aditiji. I agree Ichcha does hides other's ill treatment of her but what was he doing when Nani was degrading Ichcha by calling her chuhiya infront of whole family.....................If he cannot raise any objection to that how well can he protect her from his own family even if Ichcha has taken him to confidence...................Veer failed miserably in this. 

Have you noticed that Jogi has also accepted Nani calling Ichcha by that name...............I know it is rude but with this serial I do not think logically anymore.........I am beginning to think like them and my feeling is that everyone and I mean everyone has accepted that chuhiya is an affectionate nickname for her...........I may be wrong but that is why I see not even Ichcha's own mother objecting. What do you feel about my perception????ConfusedConfused

Edited by groucho - 15 April 2011 at 3:26am

dreamz12

dreamz12

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamz12

Have you noticed that Jogi has also accepted Nani calling Ichcha by that name...............I know it is rude but with this serial I do not think logically anymore.........I am beginning to think like them and my feeling is that everyone and I mean everyone has accepted that chuhiya is an affectionate nickname for her...........I may be wrong but that is why I see not even Ichcha's own mother objecting. What do you feel about my perception????ConfusedConfused

Damini has no choice. I am not sure whether Nani dare to call Ichcha that in front of Jogi........................Veer had shown his displeasure with that nickname when he came first to see Tapasya to Thakur's place. I may be wrong...................but I feel its offensive so Cvs shud show Veer objecting it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top