Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by cjs369

the one woman he shud be taking care of is being humiliated at every turn by all his family members and other useless people staying in the btoon house ... instead of taking care of her ..., he is worried about everyother woman on the face of this earth...Angry

He was doing more herogiri in NAIDL than in UT..LOL.. May be he should leave UT and go to NAIDL where he gets a better role.. There also he went to help that show's heroine.. He is the only male on the whole earth who arrives at everyplace where a damsel other than his wife is at distress... He is particularly blind when Ichcha is tortured by one and all in his family.. Umed is Ichcha's only hope, but he does the vanishing act too often..
well said Claphermoinee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8cjs369tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer's lady love (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

the one woman he shud be taking care of is being humiliated at every turn by all his family members and other useless people staying in the btoon house ... instead of taking care of her ..., he is worried about everyother woman on the face of this earth...Angry

He was doing more herogiri in NAIDL than in UT..LOL.. May be he should leave UT and go to NAIDL where he gets a better role.. There also he went to help that show's heroine.. He is the only male on the whole earth who arrives at everyplace where a damsel other than his wife is at distress... He is particularly blind when Ichcha is tortured by one and all in his family.. Umed is Ichcha's only hope, but he does the vanishing act too often..

I did see him there and frankly his acting was much better than in UT........so something is wrong here.

I agree his character is very much leaning towards other 'damsels' and that is what is ridiculous........but yesterday he pretty much reacted the way anyone would. After all he does not suspect that Sanchi can see, and he thinks he is the cause for her blindness..........so he is just being a good host about looking after her..................I am the first to come down hard on him but with Sanchi yesterday his reaction was OK for me...................hers on the other hand was absolutely put on and OTT and Veer did push her away............I think Ichcha was gritting her teeth because Veer spoilt the plan..............and what a stupid plan it was.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8sourojsps0114tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Yes he is never around when Ichcha's humiliation takes place..........brilliant timing............but I must say that Ichcha is also to blame.......she never tells him half the time what is going on...........I wish she would take him into her confidence................this is all being done so that Veer is going to be a useless chap till the exposure and then he will be shocked useless character...............a character who Ichcha will love despite everything.Smile

dreamz12sps0114sourojcjs369tiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I did see him there and frankly his acting was much better than in UT........so something is wrong here.

I agree his character is very much leaning towards other 'damsels' and that is what is ridiculous........but yesterday he pretty much reacted the way anyone would. After all he does not suspect that Sanchi can see, and he thinks he is the cause for her blindness..........so he is just being a good host about looking after her..................I am the first to come down hard on him but with Sanchi yesterday his reaction was OK for me...................hers on the other hand was absolutely put on and OTT and Veer did push her away............I think Ichcha was gritting her teeth because Veer spoilt the plan..............and what a stupid plan it was.

the best part ...was him talking about his ghar ki auratein and Ichcha in NAIDL...LOLLOL ... it felt so wierd to here that after what is happening with ichcha in UT...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8divy609sourojgrouchotiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Yes he is never around when Ichcha's humiliation takes place..........brilliant timing............but I must say that Ichcha is also to blame.......she never tells him half the time what is going on...........I wish she would take him into her confidence................this is all being done so that Veer is going to be a useless chap till the exposure and then he will be shocked useless character...............a character who Ichcha will love despite everything.Smile

aditi ...i have never understood this husband wife relation between VeeCha... they dont want to confide in each other because they assume that the other will get hurt... Confused why do they underestimate the other's capability of handling situations I dont understand ... they dont seem to be having confidence in each other... there's no bonding and sharing at that level...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

aditi ...i have never understood this husband wife relation between VeeCha... they dont want to confide in each other because they assume that the other will get hurt... Confused why do they underestimate the other's capability of handling situations I dont understand ... they dont seem to be having confidence in each other... there's no bonding and sharing at that level...

Bold - Frankly the bonding and sharing has not happened at any level................and when Ichcha talks to herself about  telling Veer anything .........you would think he is a 5 year old boy.....stupid!!!!

If this is about a show where viewers only want love scenes that is one thing................but if they are waiting for logical scenes...............then it is going to be a long wait.

hermione8sourojsps0114cjs369tiny15

hermione8

Goldie

hermione8

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Bold - Frankly the bonding and sharing has not happened at any level................and when Ichcha talks to herself about  telling Veer anything .........you would think he is a 5 year old boy.....stupid!!!!

If this is about a show where viewers only want love scenes that is one thing................but if they are waiting for logical scenes...............then it is going to be a long wait.

@ Bold..ClapClap

If the CVs think they can define true love by just showing some romantic love scenes, they are very much mistaken.. They think that they can pacify the viewers by throwing in a couple of romantic love scenes between Veecha now and then and then cozy and ridiculous scenes and dialogues between Vee...ya.... 

True love is sharing everything and being truthful and loyal, in the true sense of the word.. Here Ichcha is going to ridiculous lengths to hide important things from her husband, and Veer continues to fondle and feed the other woman in the name of taking care of his child, when he knows very well it upsets his wife, and also remains mute and blind, when she is ill treated... all of which contradicts their claims of true love.. 

dreamz12sps0114sourojcjs369tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

@ Bold..ClapClap

If the CVs think they can define true love by just showing some romantic love scenes, they are very much mistaken.. They think that they can pacify the viewers by throwing in a couple of romantic love scenes between Veecha now and then and then cozy and ridiculous scenes and dialogues between Vee...ya.... 

True love is sharing everything and being truthful and loyal, in the true sense of the word.. Here Ichcha is going to ridiculous lengths to hide important things from her husband, and Veer continues to fondle and feed the other woman in the name of taking care of his child, when he knows very well it upsets his wife, and also remains mute and blind, when she is ill treated... all of which contradicts their claims of true love.. 

I have been actually reading many of the posts specially the ones where Veer is not fairing very well..............and I have come to the conclusion that the reactions about Veer is due to the fact that if you notice

Tapasya has not changed a bit...........she remains true to trouble and her obsession
Ichcha has not changed a bit - remains loyal to Tapasya, too good to be true and soaks in every insult with a few exceptions

VEER's character has changed drastically and that is what most are finding hard to swallow because he was always the level headed, no nonsense, could see through every trick of Tapasya's and now he cannot see anything (wonder who went blind in that accidentOuch) is never around to fight on behalf of Ichcha again barring a few incidents.

I don't know the reasoning for this but certainly the change is evident and not well received. In a serial which has extremes in 2 of the lead roles...........this wishy washy 3rd lead is not going to help.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8divy609sourojcjs369tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top