Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

They r khandani play boy. Senior play boy not accepting his own najayaj aulad and junior is very excited to accept others najayaj aulad.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† new generation of play boy
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

UT in summaryπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dreamz12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I have been actually reading many of the posts specially the ones where Veer is not fairing very well..............and I have come to the conclusion that the reactions about Veer is due to the fact that if you notice

Tapasya has not changed a bit...........she remains true to trouble and her obsession
Ichcha has not changed a bit - remains loyal to Tapasya, too good to be true and soaks in every insult with a few exceptions

VEER's character has changed drastically and that is what most are finding hard to swallow because he was always the level headed, no nonsense, could see through every trick of Tapasya's and now he cannot see anything (wonder who went blind in that accident) is never around to fight on behalf of Ichcha again barring a few incidents.

I don't know the reasoning for this but certainly the change is evident and not well received. In a serial which has extremes in 2 of the lead roles...........this wishy washy 3rd lead is not going to help.

@red. ----- Bingo very well said. I totally lost interest in Veer when he started believing Tapasya.............
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

I slightly disagree here with you aditiji. I agree Ichcha does hides other's ill treatment of her but what was he doing when Nani was degrading Ichcha by calling her chuhiya infront of whole family.....................If he cannot raise any objection to that how well can he protect her from his own family even if Ichcha has taken him to confidence...................Veer failed miserably in this. 

Have you noticed that Jogi has also accepted Nani calling Ichcha by that name...............I know it is rude but with this serial I do not think logically anymore.........I am beginning to think like them and my feeling is that everyone and I mean everyone has accepted that chuhiya is an affectionate nickname for her...........I may be wrong but that is why I see not even Ichcha's own mother objecting. What do you feel about my perception????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
dreamz12 thumbnail

Have you noticed that Jogi has also accepted Nani calling Ichcha by that name...............I know it is rude but with this serial I do not think logically anymore.........I am beginning to think like them and my feeling is that everyone and I mean everyone has accepted that chuhiya is an affectionate nickname for her...........I may be wrong but that is why I see not even Ichcha's own mother objecting. What do you feel about my perception????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Damini has no choice. I am not sure whether Nani dare to call Ichcha that in front of Jogi........................Veer had shown his displeasure with that nickname when he came first to see Tapasya to Thakur's place. I may be wrong...................but I feel its offensive so Cvs shud show Veer objecting it.
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Damini has no choice. I am not sure whether Nani dare to call Ichcha that in front of Jogi........................Veer had shown his displeasure with that nickname when he came first to see Tapasya to Thakur's place. I may be wrong...................but I feel its offensive so Cvs shud show Veer objecting it.

Yes, I think Nani has called Ichcha by that name in front of Jogi not once but several times...........it is rude and if the CV's were so sensitive...........they would not have shown us many of the things that they have.......Sensitivity is not high on the CV's list. Damini has taken a stand with Nani on some occasions not many but some so she could have objected..........or just mentioned that her name is Ichcha very politely..........but these things do not cross the minds of the CV's and this is also Nani's way of showing that Ichcha is beneath her status and can be called anything.😑😑
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes, I think Nani has called Ichcha by that name in front of Jogi not once but several times...........it is rude and if the CV's were so sensitive...........they would not have shown us many of the things that they have.......Sensitivity is not high on the CV's list. Damini has taken a stand with Nani on some occasions not many but some so she could have objected..........or just mentioned that her name is Ichcha very politely..........but these things do not cross the minds of the CV's and this is also Nani's way of showing that Ichcha is beneath her status and can be called anything.😑😑

Yesterday Nani was about to pull Iccha's ears 😑😑😲😲calling her chuhiya is a small thing in front of it. If Baba wudn't have come at the right time she would have actually pulled her ears. This Chanda was also taunting Iccha, even she became extra brave suddenly.
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veer is guilt-ridden that he's responsible for her blindness Hence all this concern ...... It's amazing that Chanda, Kaka ,Ichcha have doubts abt her bt nt Veer πŸ˜• Bt that pairing is never gonna happen ....Yest's epi was a complete waste Only for SV clicking pics They brought the scorpion incident πŸ₯±
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Yesterday Nani was about to pull Iccha's ears 😲calling her chuhiya is a small thing in front of it. If Baba wudn't have come at the right time she would have actually pulled her ears. This Chanda was also taunting Iccha, even she became extra brave suddenly.

I know what was that?????How can you pull another household's bahu's ears..............what are the creatives doing??? This is not an Enid Blyton story for children...........🀒🀒🀒
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Yesterday Nani was about to pull Iccha's ears 😲calling her chuhiya is a small thing in front of it. If Baba wudn't have come at the right time she would have actually pulled her ears. This Chanda was also taunting Iccha, even she became extra brave suddenly.

Chanda has totally turned against Ichcha after she gave her a big lecture the other day after she spoke ill of Damini.. Because she had no way of countering Tapasya's blackmail, the frustrated Ichcha suddenly became bold enough to take on Chanda as though it was the first time somebody had spoken badly about Damini.. But she chose the wrong time as she has made a big enemy in her now.. I wonder why Chanda has not yet told Mai or Nani that Ichcha mixes some medicine in Veer's milk... If she tells Nani she will catch Ichcha red handed before Mai and throw her out of B house and Chanda can have her wide duck grinπŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Chanda has totally turned against Ichcha after she gave her a big lecture the other day after she spoke ill of Damini.. Because she had no way of countering Tapasya's blackmail, the frustrated Ichcha suddenly became bold enough to take on Chanda as though it was the first time somebody had spoken badly about Damini.. But she chose the wrong time as she has made a big enemy in her now.. I wonder why Chanda has not yet told Mai or Nani that Ichcha mixes some medicine in Veer's milk... If she tells Nani she will catch Ichcha red handed before Mai and throw her out of B house and Chanda can have her wide duck grinπŸ˜†

And Ichcha will walk..........instead of telling anyone why she was medicating Veer..........I doubt if that will happen but wouldn't bet on it.πŸ˜•πŸ˜• That Chanda is so annoying and her facial expressions never change............she is really the most troublesome frustrated , sly character in this whole serial.