Uttaran

veer's lady love

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i was just shocked to see that veer is so fond of girls and ladies that he tries to please all of them.😎
yesterday after that scorpio incident he was thinking that i need to talk to mai n ichcha regarding safety of sanchiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i think its very easy for sanchi to trap veer and make him her shadow and very soon we will heard sanchi singing for veer "kuch bhi nahi kuch nahi hai....bin tere kuch nahi hai.....bahon ka sahara de de ......jeene ka bahana de de"😑 
i think a new love story will be starting b/w veer n sanchi and veer will be saveguarding her for long time
πŸ˜•eventually we will get to see veer-sanchi, tapasya-rathod, ichcha-satya  and this way CVs will do justice to both the veecha n veeya group by not making either of the pairπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchira23

i was just shocked to see that veer is so fond of girls and ladies that he tries to please all of them.😎
yesterday after that scorpio incident he was thinking that i need to talk to mai n ichcha regarding safety of sanchiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i think its very easy for sanchi to trap veer and make him her shadow and very soon we will heard sanchi singing for veer "kuch bhi nahi kuch nahi hai....bin tere kuch nahi hai.....bahon ka sahara de de ......jeene ka bahana de de"😑 
i think a new love story will be starting b/w veer n sanchi and veer will be saveguarding her for long time
πŸ˜•eventually we will get to see veer-sanchi, tapasya-rathod, ichcha-satya  and this way CVs will do justice to both the veecha n veeya group by not making either of the pairπŸ‘

Point, Veer-Sachchi pair both Veecha and Veeya will be happy.......tho' this is not going to happen.....with Sachi Veer is driven with guilt and gratitude for not being sent to jail with sachi and satya not love........Veer can tell ichcha to take more care of Sachchi but Ichcha should refuse Veer she is not going to take care of Sachi because she is convinced Sachi is not blind and she has done her due diligence to both S&S.....if Veer wants to kick Ichcha out of bundela house or thinks ichcha is unreasonable and crazy so be it......if ichcha takes a stand Veer can get angry at her may not believe her but will eventually come around by proving himself wrong.........

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchira23

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">i was just shocked to see that veer is so fond of girls and ladies that he tries to please all of them.😎
i think a new love story will be starting b/w veer n sanchi and veer will be saveguarding her for long time</font>πŸ˜•<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">eventually we will get to see veer-sanchi, tapasya-rathod, ichcha-satya and this way CVs will do justice to both the veecha n veeya group by not making either of the pair</font>πŸ‘

They r khandani play boy. Senior play boy not accepting his own najayaj aulad and junior is very excited to accept others najayaj aulad.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† new generation of play boy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
 whoz still interested in tht useless fellow Veer,.πŸ₯±. let him go to hell..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
ruchira23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

They r khandani play boy. Senior play boy not accepting his own najayaj aulad and junior is very excited to accept others najayaj aulad.
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† new generation of play boy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† new generation of play boy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
You have nailed it..hahaha..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

the one woman he shud be taking care of is being humiliated at every turn by all his family members and other useless people staying in the btoon house ... instead of taking care of her ..., he is worried about everyother woman on the face of this earth...😑
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

the one woman he shud be taking care of is being humiliated at every turn by all his family members and other useless people staying in the btoon house ... instead of taking care of her ..., he is worried about everyother woman on the face of this earth...😑

He was doing more herogiri in NAIDL than in UT..πŸ˜†.. May be he should leave UT and go to NAIDL where he gets a better role.. There also he went to help that show's heroine.. He is the only male on the whole earth who arrives at everyplace where a damsel other than his wife is at distress... He is particularly blind when Ichcha is tortured by one and all in his family.. Umed is Ichcha's only hope, but he does the vanishing act too often..
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

He was doing more herogiri in NAIDL than in UT..πŸ˜†.. May be he should leave UT and go to NAIDL where he gets a better role.. There also he went to help that show's heroine.. He is the only male on the whole earth who arrives at everyplace where a damsel other than his wife is at distress... He is particularly blind when Ichcha is tortured by one and all in his family.. Umed is Ichcha's only hope, but he does the vanishing act too often..

well said πŸ‘hermoinee
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

I did see him there and frankly his acting was much better than in UT........so something is wrong here.

I agree his character is very much leaning towards other 'damsels' and that is what is ridiculous........but yesterday he pretty much reacted the way anyone would. After all he does not suspect that Sanchi can see, and he thinks he is the cause for her blindness..........so he is just being a good host about looking after her..................I am the first to come down hard on him but with Sanchi yesterday his reaction was OK for me...................hers on the other hand was absolutely put on and OTT and Veer did push her away............I think Ichcha was gritting her teeth because Veer spoilt the plan..............and what a stupid plan it was.