Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ruchira23

Goldie

ruchira23

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
i was just shocked to see that veer is so fond of girls and ladies that he tries to please all of them.Cool
yesterday after that scorpio incident he was thinking that i need to talk to mai n ichcha regarding safety of sanchiLOLLOLi think its very easy for sanchi to trap veer and make him her shadow and very soon we will heard sanchi singing for veer "kuch bhi nahi kuch nahi hai....bin tere kuch nahi hai.....bahon ka sahara de de ......jeene ka bahana de de"Angry 
i think a new love story will be starting b/w veer n sanchi and veer will be saveguarding her for long time
Confusedeventually we will get to see veer-sanchi, tapasya-rathod, ichcha-satya  and this way CVs will do justice to both the veecha n veeya group by not making either of the pairClap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

caliocgirlrgattuAnn_92--Megz--sourojvarun.tapankit111cjs369queen_of_hearts~~~~tiny15Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer's lady love" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchira23

i was just shocked to see that veer is so fond of girls and ladies that he tries to please all of them.Cool
yesterday after that scorpio incident he was thinking that i need to talk to mai n ichcha regarding safety of sanchiLOLLOLi think its very easy for sanchi to trap veer and make him her shadow and very soon we will heard sanchi singing for veer "kuch bhi nahi kuch nahi hai....bin tere kuch nahi hai.....bahon ka sahara de de ......jeene ka bahana de de"Angry 
i think a new love story will be starting b/w veer n sanchi and veer will be saveguarding her for long time
Confusedeventually we will get to see veer-sanchi, tapasya-rathod, ichcha-satya  and this way CVs will do justice to both the veecha n veeya group by not making either of the pairClap

Point, Veer-Sachchi pair both Veecha and Veeya will be happy.......tho' this is not going to happen.....with Sachi Veer is driven with guilt and gratitude for not being sent to jail with sachi and satya not love........Veer can tell ichcha to take more care of Sachchi but Ichcha should refuse Veer she is not going to take care of Sachi because she is convinced Sachi is not blind and she has done her due diligence to both S&S.....if Veer wants to kick Ichcha out of bundela house or thinks ichcha is unreasonable and crazy so be it......if ichcha takes a stand Veer can get angry at her may not believe her but will eventually come around by proving himself wrong.........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ruchira23souroj~~~~tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">i was just shocked to see that veer is so fond of girls and ladies that he tries to please all of them.Cool
i think a new love story will be starting b/w veer n sanchi and veer will be saveguarding her for long time</font>Confused<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">eventually we will get to see veer-sanchi, tapasya-rathod, ichcha-satya and this way CVs will do justice to both the veecha n veeya group by not making either of the pair</font>Clap

They r khandani play boy. Senior play boy not accepting his own najayaj aulad and junior is very excited to accept others najayaj aulad.
LOL LOL new generation of play boy LOL LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123caliocgirlrgattudreamz12sonali_dgruchira23hermione8sourojpiyualkasps0114queen_of_heartscjs369M1s5_5unsh1n3~~~~-AquaMermaiden-

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
 whoz still interested in tht useless fellow Veer,.Sleepy. let him go to hell..TongueLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

caliocgirlruchira23hermione8varun.tapcjs369queen_of_heartsintruderfasttiny15-AquaMermaiden-

ruchira23

Goldie

ruchira23

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">i was just shocked to see that veer is so fond of girls and ladies that he tries to please all of them.Cool
i think a new love story will be starting b/w veer n sanchi and veer will be saveguarding her for long time</font>Confused<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">eventually we will get to see veer-sanchi, tapasya-rathod, ichcha-satya and this way CVs will do justice to both the veecha n veeya group by not making either of the pair</font>Clap

They r khandani play boy. Senior play boy not accepting his own najayaj aulad and junior is very excited to accept others najayaj aulad.
LOL
LOL new generation of play boy LOL LOL
ROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLBig smile

caliocgirlsps0114ankit111~~~~tiny15

hermione8

Goldie

hermione8

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

LOL LOL new generation of play boy LOL LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
You have nailed it..hahaha..ClapClap

Edited by hermoinee - 15 April 2011 at 12:13am

sourojsps0114cjs369ankit111tiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

the one woman he shud be taking care of is being humiliated at every turn by all his family members and other useless people staying in the btoon house ... instead of taking care of her ..., he is worried about everyother woman on the face of this earth...Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudreamz12Jenishazzruchira23hermione8sourojtiny15-AquaMermaiden-

hermione8

Goldie

hermione8

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

the one woman he shud be taking care of is being humiliated at every turn by all his family members and other useless people staying in the btoon house ... instead of taking care of her ..., he is worried about everyother woman on the face of this earth...Angry

He was doing more herogiri in NAIDL than in UT..LOL.. May be he should leave UT and go to NAIDL where he gets a better role.. There also he went to help that show's heroine.. He is the only male on the whole earth who arrives at everyplace where a damsel other than his wife is at distress... He is particularly blind when Ichcha is tortured by one and all in his family.. Umed is Ichcha's only hope, but he does the vanishing act too often..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ruchira23Jenishazzsourojsps0114divy609queen_of_heartscjs369intruderfasttiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top