Phulwa

Thakur's plan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

joyo

joyo

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
OMG WHAT A SHOCKING LAST PART.i never think of it.thakurs men did this job in name of shanker may be chote thakur,but i am sure bhawani also didnt married shankers sister it also thakurs involved.remember when chote thakur talks about chutki thakur dg stopped him and say shubh shubh bol.now phulwa and shanker misunderstanding.what u think

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaSmritiKatha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thakur's plan" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyo

OMG WHAT A SHOCKING LAST PART.i never think of it.thakurs men did this job in name of shanker may be chote thakur,but i am sure bhawani also didnt married shankers sister it also thakurs involved.remember when chote thakur talks about chutki thakur dg stopped him and say shubh shubh bol.now phulwa and shanker misunderstanding.what u think

I agree with you Joyo . If chote thakur or his men had filled the "mang" of phulwa. then how come shankar be ,married to phulwa. anyways i am damn sure chote thakur is involved with shankar and bhawani split

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYA

HIMIYA

Groupbie

HIMIYA

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
i agree guys

-Guest-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
yaar isnt thta worse ? Like married to shankar would be ... like awkward ... but this is just baddddd !

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I think the semi-condition Shankar might felt Phulwa is in trouble or maybe over hear Thakur's plan (if they came in search for him and Phulwa) so to protect her (he filled her forehead) before Thakur's could do something because I feel there is more to Shankar's past and Thakur's invoments

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.