Paranormal
Paranormal

India-Forums

Alien Abductions - do you believe ? Watch ! (Page 8)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alizzay..

Originally posted by monar

actually alien sounds Espanol ,  Indian or chinese .. well don't get confused, thats how they sound mostly  atleast in US LOL...

Well thats my point, even for george's sake, if they exist please let them me more towards normality rather then weird as in any Spielberg movie, wait his is still better then others aint they?

and I am still wandering to get myself parked.. Cry its not that I am lazy, its just that I hate pulling breaks Tongue

well i don't blame them ... i mean humans are more obsessed with 'beauty' so to make themselves look better than anyone in the whole universe .. i guess they made the poor aliens look well for lack of a better word ... ugly .. or aesthetically challenged if you please LOL just kidding Embarrassed

umm i think you are parked alright .. here in IF ... i mean it just cannot be a coincidence that we keep on bumping into each other this often ... unless you believe in serendipity too Shocked ROFL

well I see ur point.. leave aside only Desi Alien "Jaadu"..  (anyways more than an alien, it looked like an elf to me) and ET, in almost all Hollywood movies aliens are hostile, ain't they always busy with their space ship and plotting to attack our not so peace loving planet earth Ermm ..

uhmmm.. thats illusion.. Ouch I stop here 4 sometime and still looking for right place to park .. the issue is u parked here already hence we are bumping .. lol and I do believe in serendipity .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

summer ji ye kya hai Shocked .. inna padha hota to I would have been intelligent Cry
Ha HaLOL
Ghabrana mat. most topics repeat a lot.

I will check n see if anything can be found.

I am good till I dont have to go through all those link Embarrassed I like brief description of any subject.. I love concise view LOL

Edited by monar - 26 April 2011 at 10:24pm
Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by zorrro

Do you expect the aliens to be friendly or hostile and why?

i think that might depend on their purpose / mission ... i mean if they want to take over our planet they obviously won't be friendly ... and if they have no interestwhatsoeverin what we earthlings do then i guess they'd be more than happy to let us be

i still have no clue why they would abduct anyone thoughConfused

It seems that it is all done for scientific studies.
Perhaps some of they are the ones who first planted us here. That is one theory.

but if they are so powerful that they created us, why would they need to study us ... much worse... resort to abduction just so they could study us ... i mean couldn't they have done that before planting us here? i mean they obviously would know what they were creating, right? 
Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

well I see ur point.. leave aside only Desi Alien "Jaadu"..  (anyways more than an alien, it looked like an elf to me) and ET, in almost all Hollywood movies aliens are hostile, ain't they always busy with their space ship and plotting to attack our not so peace loving planet earth Ermm ..

uhmmm.. thats illusion.. Ouch I stop here 4 sometime and still looking for right place to park .. the issue is u parked here already hence we are bumping .. lol and I do believe in serendipity .. 

ROFL ROFL jaadu = elf LOL, on another note, i found Jaadu to be irritating .. what's up with om om om om ... its sooo dumb Confused if aliens were real .. they would sure abduct the dialog writer and punish him for publicly defaming them LOL

yeah its always US vs THEM Wacko ... i don't really like such films ... mostly cuz i fail to see their point .. but i still don't get it ... why do they just "assume" that we won't get along? its not like some representative from the alien land tried but got stabbed in the back LOL so now that makes us untrustworthy LOL

uh oh .. i didn't mean it in a bad way .. i was only kidding .. sorry Embarrassed

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL jaadu = elf LOL, on another note, i found Jaadu to be irritating .. what's up with om om om om ... its sooo dumb Confused if aliens were real .. they would sure abduct the dialog writer and punish him for publicly defaming them LOL

yeah its always US vs THEM Wacko ... i don't really like such films ... mostly cuz i fail to see their point .. but i still don't get it ... why do they just "assume" that we won't get along? its not like some representative from the alien land tried but got stabbed in the back LOL so now that makes us untrustworthy LOL

uh oh .. i didn't mean it in a bad way .. i was only kidding .. sorry Embarrassed

uhh! jaadu was the inspiration behind world biggest blockbuster eva.. havent you encountered taller members of Jaadu family already Ermm
meet the Navi..

Jaadu met Edward (Twilight) = Navi (Pandora)  and they too make certain annoying sound in rage Ouch and their ears comes direct from elf's closet... Tongue

US vs Everyone..  they are so apprehensive about Alien's behavior, weren't aliens quite amicable as Jaadu and et al.

ahh! regardless whether I already parked or still looking for parking...my sarcasm button remains on ... so I am pretty cool with it..
LOL

Aleezzay..

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

uhh! jaadu was the inspiration behind world biggest blockbuster eva.. havent you encountered taller members of Jaadu family already Ermm
meet the Navi..

Jaadu met Edward (Twilight) = Navi (Pandora)  and they too make certain annoying sound in rage Ouch and their ears comes direct from elf's closet... Tongue

US vs Everyone..  they are so apprehensive about Alien's behavior, weren't aliens quite amicable as Jaadu and et al.

ahh! regardless whether I already parked or still looking for parking...my sarcasm button remains on ... so I am pretty cool with it..
LOL

ROFL ROFL that was hilarious ...well yeah it was a blockbuster alright .. but that doesn't prove anything .. i mean so is Twilight ... which i find extremely regressive and not to mention annoying Wacko 

if anything that only goes to prove that the world is full of stupid people who're willing to like anything... literally... if their fav is in it .. Confused

i don't get it ... you were sarcastic about parking ... so you mean you were mocking me instead and all this while made me believe that i was rude to you ... oh dear .. what a conspiracy this is Shocked ROFL

monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL that was hilarious ...well yeah it was a blockbuster alright .. but that doesn't prove anything .. i mean so is Twilight ... which i find extremely regressive and not to mention annoying Wacko 

if anything that only goes to prove that the world is full of stupid people who're willing to like anything... literally... if their fav is in it .. Confused

i don't get it ... you were sarcastic about parking ... so you mean you were mocking me instead and all this while made me believe that i was rude to you ... oh dear .. what a conspiracy this is Shocked ROFL

I will go with the theory "the world is full of stupid ppl" LOL we are exceptions as we both don't like Twilight and Avatar and that makes me feel even better LOL...

I am not gonna put any sarcasm toggle switch there..  u need to judge on your own WinkLOL on serious notes, I don't find you rude at all..

Aleezzay..

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

I will go with the theory "the world is full of stupid ppl" LOL we are exceptions as we both don't like Twilight and Avatar and that makes me feel even better LOL...

I am not gonna put any sarcasm toggle switch there..  u need to judge on your own WinkLOL on serious notes, I don't find you rude at all..

haha good to know that ... OMG my cousin just won't stop rambling about how effin cute 'Edward' is Wacko and my bro is a die hard Avatar fan Ouch and i don't like either .. i mean really now?? big blue people like things swooshing around aimlessly in mid air and a vampire that shines in daylight?? ugh ... kids Wacko

okay so i am convinced now, since you so graciously switched that sarcasm off Embarrassed LOL, that you don't think i was rude ...

**edited** nevermind Embarrassed see ya around 

Edited by Alizzay.. - 26 April 2011 at 11:38pm

monar

Go to top