Paranormal
Paranormal

India-Forums

   

Alien Abductions - do you believe ? Watch ! (Page 4)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44279

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by monar

<font color="#993300" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Summer ji still the fact remains same the max alien abductions are reported in US and rest of the world is just 0.1%, I still do feel they are hoax like Kala Bandar Ermm...

@Angie - that looks same as the skeleton of Ghatochkach on world wide web.. hoax!
</font>

Sahi kahan Monar ji.
We have zero UFO sightings in Singapore. Hardly any in India too.
I do not count out Alien existence because I believe chances of other life forms in other universes is pretty high. Some may not have physical bodies like ours and thus may seem invisible to us.
Thinking out of the box some could be existing on a different plane.
I too believe that there must be some form of life in outer space . In fact microbes have been detected on meteorites. But why the heck should something developing in a different environment  have a form similar to human beings? On earth itself we have such a huge variety of forms of life. Those existing outside our plane would be naturally invisible so the question of sighting them does not arise! So we can let them stay out of the box and they wouldnt even fit the definition of aliens.
Thinking within the box- why would a highly "advanced" alien race (they would have to be to travel all this distance) not prefer to put robots on the spaceshps instead of endangering a live form ? One could say that there was a compelling reason to do so, like their own planet system no longer being suitable to support their life. In that case they would have to think in terms of colonising another suitable planet-  say our earth. In this case I would think twice about their friendly intentions! So far there hasnt been any attack .
Challenges that face humans will also trouble other intelligent life forms.
Even on Earth there are spirits and other life forms coexisting with us, perhaps different frequency or vibrations.LOL
There are several Alien Abduction stories cramming Youtube.
Here is another sighting, seems a pretty regular visitor
 
 
 
 
 
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 10715

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by monar

<font color="#993300" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Summer ji still the fact remains same the max alien abductions are reported in US and rest of the world is just 0.1%, I still do feel they are hoax like Kala Bandar Ermm...

@Angie - that looks same as the skeleton of Ghatochkach on world wide web.. hoax!
</font>

Sahi kahan Monar ji.
We have zero UFO sightings in Singapore. Hardly any in India too.
I do not count out Alien existence because I believe chances of other life forms in other universes is pretty high. Some may not have physical bodies like ours and thus may seem invisible to us.
Thinking out of the box some could be existing on a different plane.


Summerji  I too believe in life beyond earth, but these alien abductions stories disseminating through out the www is not believable, I might be cynical Ermm
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 10715

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by monar


@Angie - that looks same as the skeleton of Ghatochkach on world wide web.. hoax!
I had no idea that Ghatotkach's skeleton was doing the rounds on the web , monar !  The web didnt even exist in his time! Shocked Further from what I remember of the mahabharata he had increased his size many times as his dead body fell crushing the kaurava's army. This body in the video looks quite miniature . The cold of siberian snow  could have shrunk it , who knows LOL


ah! dey were more advance angie.. they had Doordarshan "Sanjay".. they use to use telepathy for communication, cordless and unitless Smile lol! I meant the hoax looks same not that miniature LOL sorry my statements are often confusing Ouch btw.. did you see ghatochkach skeleton lemme post it here


_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Joined: 21 February 2008
Posts: 9888

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by monar


@Angie - that looks same as the skeleton of Ghatochkach on world wide web.. hoax!
I had no idea that Ghatotkach's skeleton was doing the rounds on the web , monar !  The web didnt even exist in his time! Shocked Further from what I remember of the mahabharata he had increased his size many times as his dead body fell crushing the kaurava's army. This body in the video looks quite miniature . The cold of siberian snow  could have shrunk it , who knows LOL


ah! dey were more advance angie.. they had Doordarshan "Sanjay".. they use to use telepathy for communication, cordless and unitless Smile lol! I meant the hoax looks same not that miniature LOL sorry my statements are often confusing Ouch btw.. did you see ghatochkach skeleton lemme post it here


Wow ! Now that s a huge one . More suitable for Ghatotkacha ! LOL   If such a big skeleton was found anywhere in the world I m sure it would have been thoroughly investigated by now. It would be quite  easy to detemine its genuinenes by carbon dating and DNA testing other than a close examination of the different "bones" .
Yes Monar , " doordarshan" abilities of Sanjay sounds interesting. He could have had clairvoyant abilities albeit temporarily. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Joined: 21 February 2008
Posts: 9888

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Challenges that face humans will also trouble other intelligent life forms.
Even on Earth there are spirits and other life forms coexisting with us, perhaps different frequency or vibrations.LOL
There are several Alien Abduction stories cramming Youtube.
Here is another sighting, seems a pretty regular visitor
 
 
 
 
Summer,  are you including spirits and ghosts in the category of aliens? There are innumerable stories on innumerable topics cramming the you tube. Are they all genuine? If there were huge spacecrafts hovering around our planet surely at least one of the several man made satellites orbitting round the earth would have spotted it by now...at least the visible ones that abduct people!
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 10715

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Wow ! Now that s a huge one . More suitable for Ghatotkacha ! LOL   If such a big skeleton was found anywhere in the world I m sure it would have been thoroughly investigated by now. It would be quite  easy to detemine its genuinenes by carbon dating and DNA testing other than a close examination of the different "bones" .
Yes Monar , " doordarshan" abilities of Sanjay sounds interesting. He could have had clairvoyant abilities albeit temporarily. 


yeah it is... US is smart enough to talk about the things which cant be carbon dated. there is no scientific proof of any alien abduction but thats the kind of stories that sell in US market, and India it is Ghatochkach et al..
ah! I always thought Sanjay was born with those powers Ouch ... anyways I still think mahabharata period was more advanced then ours if at all.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44279

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u


Summer, are you including spirits and ghosts in the category of aliens? There are innumerable stories on innumerable topics cramming the you tube. Are they all genuine? If there were huge spacecrafts hovering around our planet surely at least one of the several man made satellites orbitting round the earth would have spotted it by now...at least the visible ones that abduct people!

I think certain Aliens may not have physical bodies like ours, thus they may appear invisible to us. This could explain why they often suddenly "disappear".

The late Lobsang Rampa claimed he had seen them n even boarded their craft.LOL


Quote
THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONNECTION

"Flying saucers? Of course there are flying saucers! I have seen many, both in the sky and on the ground, and I have even been for a trip in one. Tibet is the most convenient country of all for flying saucers. It is remote from the bustle of the everyday world, and is peopled by those who place religion and scientific concepts before material gain. Throughout the centuries, the people of Tibet have known the truth about flying saucers, what they are, why they are, how they work, and the purpose behind it all. We know of the flying saucer people as the gods in the sky in their fiery chariots."

("Home of the Gods" in My Visit to Venus)

Like many writers of the 1950s, such as George Adamski and George Hunt Williamson, Rampa described benevolent extraterrestrials who had come to warn humanity about the follies of nuclear power. During the following decades, his discussions on extraterrestrials became more sophisticated and on the cutting edge of UFO research, particularly with The Hermit (1971) which introduced the ideas of human abduction and experimentation for genetic engineering purposes.





Edited by Summer3 - 23 April 2011 at 11:11am
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 29 November 2009
Posts: 10923

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
urban legends do u believe ?

2 3

Author: aishwaryagayen   Replies: 21   Views: 4280

aishwaryagayen 21 4280 05 August 2010 at 6:27pm by koolkat97
Do you believe in miracles !!

2 3

Author: RAJAYE_HIND   Replies: 17   Views: 2292

RAJAYE_HIND 17 2292 16 November 2009 at 5:09am by RUSmart
Real Alien!

Author: Vitna   Replies: 7   Views: 622

Vitna 7 622 18 July 2008 at 2:14pm by Beyond_the_Veil
What a alien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: WillSmith456   Replies: 5   Views: 458

WillSmith456 5 458 16 March 2008 at 4:04pm by Vitna
Skies to be swept for alien life!

Author: WillSmith456   Replies: 0   Views: 420

WillSmith456 0 420 12 October 2007 at 9:47pm by WillSmith456

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Paranormal Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index