Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: angie.4u

Summer, are you including spirits and ghosts in the category of aliens? There are innumerable stories on innumerable topics cramming the you tube. Are they all genuine? If there were huge spacecrafts hovering around our planet surely at least one of the several man made satellites orbitting round the earth would have spotted it by now...at least the visible ones that abduct people!

I think certain Aliens may not have physical bodies like ours, thus they may appear invisible to us. This could explain why they often suddenly "disappear".

The late Lobsang Rampa claimed he had seen them n even boarded their craft.πŸ˜†

THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONNECTION

"Flying saucers? Of course there are flying saucers! I have seen many, both in the sky and on the ground, and I have even been for a trip in one. Tibet is the most convenient country of all for flying saucers. It is remote from the bustle of the everyday world, and is peopled by those who place religion and scientific concepts before material gain. Throughout the centuries, the people of Tibet have known the truth about flying saucers, what they are, why they are, how they work, and the purpose behind it all. We know of the flying saucer people as the gods in the sky in their fiery chariots."

("Home of the Gods" in My Visit to Venus)

Like many writers of the 1950s, such as George Adamski and George Hunt Williamson, Rampa described benevolent extraterrestrials who had come to warn humanity about the follies of nuclear power. During the following decades, his discussions on extraterrestrials became more sophisticated and on the cutting edge of UFO research, particularly with The Hermit (1971) which introduced the ideas of human abduction and experimentation for genetic engineering purposes.

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: monar

ah! dey were more advance angie.. they had Doordarshan "Sanjay".. they use to use telepathy for communication, cordless and unitless 😊 lol! I meant the hoax looks same not that miniature πŸ˜† sorry my statements are often confusing btw.. did you see ghatochkach skeleton lemme post it here

LOL this picture has been used by so many religious groups, Muslims, Christians, Hindus etc for religious propaganda.. but this is a doctored picture, this site is in Hyde Park, New York, here is original picture...

the remains which were discovered are of an American Mastodon, here is the the link to the original source - http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/outreach/mastodon/aerial-views.html
Summer3 thumbnail

Himesh Reshammiya likely to be abducted by aliens

October 1, 2008 //

The singing sensation is a "point man" for extraterrestrials and is also most likely to start a new religion in their honour. According to the director of the Yevatmal Centre for Extraterrestrial Research, Mr. Ramesh Mahadik.

Mahadik, the author of, Udan Tashkari: Ek Unsuljhi Paheli , has been following Himesh's music closely as he has devoted more and more time to UFO-spotting and says he is sure aliens are using Himesh as their representative on Earth.

He further said "Himesh is now becoming a point man for contact with extraterrestrials. None of the experiences I've seen are in the same category of what Himesh appears to have experienced. Himesh could easily disappear and then come back as an ambassador for their race." Mahadik also said that the ultra super sonic frequencies generated by Himesh's high pitched nasal singing is another reason for Himesh being the likely choice of aliens.

Mahadik believes it is only a matter of time before Himesh is beamed into space, but insists the 'Aap ka Suroor' singer needs to consult scientists to prepare for any close encounters of the third kind.  

- (SAMPURN)

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Emptiness

LOL this picture has been used by so many religious groups, Muslims, Christians, Hindus etc for religious propaganda.. but this is a doctored picture, this site is in Hyde Park, New York, here is original picture...

the remains which were discovered are of an American Mastodon, here is the the link to the original source - http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/outreach/mastodon/aerial-views.html

i think the one I posted was morphed image of Dinosaurs skeleton found in India. If any of ever watched India TV u will realize how photoshop is used for scaring hell out of ppl ... anyways when religion gets attached to myth, myth becomes real irony of modern society
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ that article on HR is hilarious 

@topic - idk ... i have tried to believe that they do exist for the longest time .. but somehow i end up not believing any of it πŸ˜• 

even as a kid i never believed in any such thing .. so its highly unlikely that i'd start believing it now 
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alizzay..

🀣🀣that article on HR is hilarious

@topic - idk ... i have tried to believe that they do exist for the longest time .. but somehow i end up not believing any of itπŸ˜•

even as a kid i never believed in any such thing .. so its highly unlikely that i'd start believing it now

Hmm careful as you might get abducted tooπŸ˜†
A lot depends on our ownself too in achieving our goals so whether it is another human being, life form or an alien it does not matter that much.
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Hmm careful as you might get abducted tooπŸ˜†
A lot depends on our ownself too in achieving our goals so whether it is another human being, life form or an alien it does not matter that much.

i'm sorry, i don't quite understand ... how is achieving our goals related to our belief in aliens? 

not being rude or anything .. just asking πŸ˜³
monar thumbnail

i'm sorry, i don't quite understand ... how is achieving our goals related to our belief in aliens? 

not being rude or anything .. just asking πŸ˜³

nothing to offend you but it seems you kind of believe in parallel universe... @ least looking @ ur siggy
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

nothing to offend you but it seems you kind of believe in parallel universe... @ least looking @ ur siggy

offend ??😲 heck i don't even know what that means πŸ˜²πŸ€£ 

i used it cuz it sounds intelligent ...😎 πŸ€£ ok seriously ... i know i am diagonally parked ... i just don't know where though πŸ˜• πŸ€£

monar thumbnail

offend ??😲 heck i don't even know what that means πŸ˜²πŸ€£ 

i used it cuz it sounds intelligent ...😎 πŸ€£ ok seriously ... i know i am diagonally parked ... i just don't know where though πŸ˜• πŸ€£

good.. i too dnt hv that in my dictionary... just borrowed it πŸ˜‰
now I know why everyother hollywood movie maker is after aliens .. cause they "sound" intelligent πŸ˜†... 
you are in better position.. I am still looking for parking πŸ€”