Paranormal

Alien Abductions - do you believe ? Watch !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
</div>
<div>

Watching this we should be careful as we could be abducted any time by Aliens

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWah_PX7WRE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by Summer3 - 20 April 2011 at 9:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alien Abductions - do you believe ? Watch !" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I believe in Aliens but not sure if they abduct.. I prefer to imagine them more human rather then any creepy looking sloppy creature

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

I believe in Aliens but not sure if they abduct.. I prefer to imagine them more human rather then any creepy looking sloppy creature

Yes mostly they are friendly I think.

We always assume Aliens are very advanced.
Perhaps most of them are not and they are still in their own planet many galaxies away.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Yes mostly they are friendly I think.

We always assume Aliens are very advanced.
Perhaps most of them are not and they are still in their own planet many galaxies away.
summer,  is there any particular reason why you think the aliens are/may be  friendly?
Gosh! The generalisation extends to the aliens too!
The ones that are not advanced enough to reach our planet and are tucked away in some remote galaxy cannot abduct us so they should be the leas cause for worry. The only ones that might cause trouble are the ones with technology that is more  advanced than ours and which could enable them to reach our planet either in person or through "unmanned" spaceships.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

[/DIV]summer, is there any particular reason why you think the aliens are/may be friendly?
<div>
Gosh! The generalisation extends to the aliens too!
The ones that are not advanced enough to reach our planet and are tucked away in some remote galaxy cannot abduct us so they should be the leas cause for worry. The only ones that might cause trouble are the ones withtechnology that is more advanced than ours and whichcould enable them to reach our planet either in person or through "unmanned" spaceships.

Ah I believe the same consciousness is in all beings whether humans or aliens.
Just like humans a few could be overbearing.LOL

thickhead

thickhead

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Pervert aliens ... poor guy .. 

One thing intrigued me.. isn't sperm collection supposed to be pleasant experience ? then y was he so terrified ? LOL lagta hai alien ko sahi se nahi aata Tongue

Also, somebody should show them the way to sm sperm bank, thats what they need, isn't it ?? y trouble the guys, especially the older ones LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

highly unlikely that they would look similar to humans, or anything like humans at all.... that would mean that they evolved very similarly to how we did, what are the chances of that?

presuming what require for evolution yeah they should be more like human rather then reptiles.. if we are considering Aliens traveling for vacation on earth!
that said, on second thought they might look like

|
 |
V

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEssence..AaLeo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top