Posted: 12 years ago
@avivakirk - yup its almost a year nothing has happened between any of the couple....all we have been seeing is cooking, eating and praying....
Originally posted by kav88

@avivakirk - yup its almost a year nothing has happened between any of the couple....all we have been seeing is cooking, eating and praying....

U are right. There's no talk of the young couple going out anywhere. Jigar had taken Rashi for drives  other than that there's no  togetherness seen among the two couples. Dhawal at least has taken Kinjal to movies & beauty parlour. It's strange!
Originally posted by avivakirk

Ahem's disgust for Gopi we can understand because she was his mother's choice & he had to sacrifice his love Anita. Rashi & her Mum played sucha lot of kalakari to win Jigar & now he's in the doghouse. Months have gone by & the marriage has not been consumated.
Don't know what's her excuse!

lolz my dear her excuse is very simple: she doesn't care about jigar but cares a hell lot for the money he may get one day and the saries and jewelry he buys her. she cares only for riches not for the guy and the sooner jiger realises that the better it would be for him for he will be less hurt but he'll get kicked hard before rachi comes back wagging her tail after jiger i want her to grovel at his feet for forgiveness just like i want ahem to grovel at gopi's feet for all his nasty behaviour  
seriously sooo true...feel really bad nd sorry for jigar😭..he's such a sweet nd nyc guy bt rashi only wants money..jigar has married wrong women...haye jigar jaisa hubby mjhe bhi chahiye😳..i jst love his character...perfect husband...10/10 frm me...👏
Rashi is a great gal.. Perfect daughter of a perfect mother. Jigar should be happy that his wife is a kalakari student at her mothers Gurukul..
felt so sorry for him the other day. I reall want to see rashi desperate for jigars love and attention and him ignoring her. that would be a treat to watch
I want aham and rashi both carve for their spouse attention and gopi and jigar make them dance at their tunes. that was worth watching. when aham and rashi recieve same behavior which they gave. i want gopi and jigar bcome silent and do not do any thing and do not pay any attention to aham and rashi
It will be great Aashima if they are paid back in the same vein. When u start ignoring that's the  time  they start to realise what they are missing. Most of the time nobody realises the value till something is taken off from them.
Ya u r right.I really want atleast aham get return of his behaviour from gopi. but as i knw about her chracter she easily forgive him and i want aham to do all romantic stuff to get his wife back.. may be cv show this side of gopi too
Originally posted by aashima326

Ya u r right.I really want atleast aham get return of his behaviour from gopi. but as i knw about her chracter she easily forgive him and i want aham to do all romantic stuff to get his wife back.. may be cv show this side of gopi too
 if she leaves & his world goes topsy turvy it will be good. She shouldn't forgive that easily. As u said Gopi is too forgiving.