Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Entwined: Part16A : Yere Yere Pausa : 31Aug11 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 37

skorpion

skorpion

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
^^^ lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Entwined: Part16A : Yere Yere Pausa : 31Aug11 (Page 5)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Arrey nahi, i am serious!!!you are very talented!!!and have great artistic sense!

..Waves..

Goldie

..Waves..

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Panna...

Super duper part Star...!!! Love DhaRit's car wali nok-jhonk...!! OMG wats dis...Dharit wearing tablecloth pants Shocked...He also joined *Vidya balan Fashion institute* or wat LOLLOL...!!! As he is Sameer's son I expect little more fashion sense frm him...!!!

Love all d Bell ringing scene...trip fall catch...* Junya smiriti jagya zalya* Embarrassed...(ask ur frnd to translate dis plzz...Tongue) Waiting for nxt part eagerly...!!!

On very very very very diff note can u plzz use dis word...*Spandan* in any of ur future update...One more intense word frm Marathi dictionary which means *Heartbeat* but in intense way Embarrassed...!!! Consider it as a request...no compulsion though Smile...!!!

Gosh some words just flashing my mind wen I think abt DhaRit...Hope u dnt mind me sharing dem...!!! Arrey Deva...M speaking too much... I sud better shut up before u say...Gappa bas Tongue...!!!

-Nitika

Edited by crazypridaholic - 30 April 2011 at 10:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionKhwahishamiya121Nan08

..Waves..

Goldie

..Waves..

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazypridaholic

Aabhaas...Beautiful word...Reminded me of marathi song...*Aabhaas Ha*...m humming it frm d moment I read d title Embarrassed...!!!

^^ jus googled it n liked da tune... Oh my u actually checked it out Embarrassed...okk here is d link for those who wanna check d song *Abhaas Ha*...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc0fZ30CXcM   -(Link credit Nandini)

On a very very very SIDE not:
u n Amiya... i am sure while studying... NEVER had problemo filling PAGES writing exam papers... tum dono ke comments me...
*!!* ke baad itne *SPACEBAAR* mene kisi aur ke
nahi dekhe hai aajtak :P... 
 U bet just did dat in yesterday's paper...TongueLOL n believe me it really helps in scoring good marks LOL...!!!
-Nitika

Edited by crazypridaholic - 30 April 2011 at 10:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionamiya121Nan08

deereyedgal504

Goldie

deereyedgal504

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hey PannnaStarStar,

Well i didnt quite follow any FFs when the show was going on...so decided to catch up with some after Khwaish made that highlited thread of all the work our team of Wonderful Writers had yet to complete...and when urs poppped up i thought to maybe see what u have in store for us this time...and well i am DUMBSTRUCKShockedShocked...just simply awestruck i tell you...Heart

First of all...PriDa in a critical state..I thought maybe u mmight take us into flashbacks and then end it on a happy note..but i had quite forgotten whose work i was reading..Big smile.i always thought punar janam was always an option the serial-makers took when they didnt have anything else to show...but u Started with it..and in such a different light.Thumbs Up.Me just lovvinnn itt..Day Dreaming

u just took me to a different place...a totally different story...meanings of names interchanged...lives changed and marathi...never thought my mother tongue would become so special to me nowTongue. Jeev guntala,Oththaancha Mohor...reading these words i thought i have to go back and learn marathi again!LOL but just love the way u have used the words.

and this line Sumone sumwer may be happy in da thot dat you are still breathing.
Maybe un-knowingly, u r breathing for dem...
class..simply class, PannaStarStar. only u can come up with something so short yet so touching.

Tarit...a name i heard for the first time, a different character...well he deffo has hues of Samerr but Prithvi ka bhi halka se nasha hain...th way he stands and scratching his forehead and nods his headDay Dreaming...could so imagine him doing that in Prithvi ishtyle!LOL

And Dharini...what a beautiful name..had a friend with the same name...its really amazing how u interchanged the names..keeping the same souls. And loved he string of *D* thoughts...

Friday, 09:00pm
Gujral Hospital
Ward # 304

@ bold: 7 again...Yayy me the only one to get itDancing ur never going to spare that number are u, Panna?? well lets see what thhe car number is!

And loved the mischivious Tarit in the car...and tablecloth pants here too?? LOLlooks like its goona be Tablecloth Pants Zindabad! 
and the poem..hehe well ppl do a little too loud at times at the wrong time and the wrong tune! LOL 

And ringing bells here too? and farmhouse too?? now just a horse is left...Winkso is there gonna be the name change here too, Panna?? waiting for a surprise package on this one from u..Tongue

And the titles..i come to them again. u just made me fall in these beautiful marathi words..Swhaas, aabhaas and now smriti..and what u have written abt each is simply Beautiful to the core, Panna...hats off!!ClapClap

Eagerly waiting for an update...very very eagerlyyy Tongue

Yours *Hands-rubbingly*
Snehal

Edited by deereyedgal504 - 09 May 2011 at 7:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionKhwahishamiya121Nan08

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Panna Hug Hug
i m really sorry..i dont understand how cud I miss..u finally updated Entwined...yay..Heart u for this..
Cumin to d SS.. Read it in 1 go..d initial parts brought tears in my eyes n d later ones..well i m Hearting them..hmm..so Tarit n Dharini r d new generation *PriDa*...just in d reverse way...gr8 imagination there...lukin fwd to mre..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionNan08

skorpion

skorpion

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Sincere thanxxX to everyone who read n responded kindly.
an update by weekend perharps...
Ketchup soon wid yall'
skorpion.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishamiya121..Waves..Nan08..Serendipity..

skorpion

skorpion

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazypridaholic

Panna...

Love all d Bell ringing scene...trip fall catch...* Junya smiriti jagya zalya* Embarrassed...(ask ur frnd to translate dis plzz...Tongue) Waiting for nxt part eagerly...!!!
Asked friend... and here is mah reply...*Aathavaneencha sadaa shimpit haa OS tujya hrudayaat ghartay karnaar aahe he nakkich* :):)

On very very very very diff note can u plzz use dis word...*Spandan* in any of ur future update...One more intense word frm Marathi dictionary which means *Heartbeat* but in intense way Embarrassed...!!! Consider it as a request...no compulsion though Smile...!!! Loved it dat u are so involved in mah OS. Spandan is such a beautiful word. Nice input indeed

Gosh some words just flashing my mind wen I think abt DhaRit...Hope u dnt mind me sharing dem...!!! Arrey Deva...M speaking too much... I sud better shut up before u say...Gappa bas Tongue...!!! oi wot u know abt Gappa Bas... HAHAHA ((( Mru are u readering DIS))) ??
-Nitika

Originally posted by deereyedgal504

Hey PannnaStarStar,

Well i didnt quite follow any FFs when the show was going on...so decided to catch up with some after Khwaish made that highlited thread of all the work our team of Wonderful Writers had yet to complete...and when urs poppped up i thought to maybe see what u have in store for us this time...and well i am DUMBSTRUCKShockedShocked...just simply awestruck i tell you...Heart
Kwhaish did us all a grand favour. She exposed so much talent dat was HIDDEN in bak pages.
Also i found it highly encouraging to mah creative sense dat sumone cud actually bother to go bk n find all da incomplete OS and bring dem to highlight. kudos to Kwhaish on DAT.

First of all...PriDa in a critical state..I thought maybe u mmight take us into flashbacks and then end it on a happy note..but i had quite forgotten whose work i was reading..Big smile.i always thought punar janam was always an option the serial-makers took when they didnt have anything else to show...but u Started with it..and in such a different light.Thumbs Up.Me just lovvinnn itt..Day Dreaming
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum... i alwaz believe in dis 4 letter phrase. In order to feel da minute spurts of happiness in life one has to experience wot Hurting is. Its da way da Upper Gods have set rules for us on da 3rd rock from da sun.

u just took me to a different place...a totally different story...meanings of names interchanged...lives changed and marathi...never thought my mother tongue would become so special to me nowTongue. Jeev guntala,Oththaancha Mohor...reading these words i thought i have to go back and learn marathi again!LOL but just love the way u have used the words.
Glad u noticed it n iked da references. I like playing wid DEJA VU

and this line Sumone sumwer may be happy in da thot dat you are still breathing. Maybe un-knowingly, u r breathing for dem...class..simply class, PannaStarStar. only u can come up with something so short yet so touching. Dis line means a lot more den jus literary phrase to me. Da day we find dat one person for whom we are breathing... dun let go. Treasure da feeling n dat person. For, He is ur soulmate.

Ward # 304
@ bold: 7 again...Yayy me the only one to get itDancing ur never going to spare that number are u, Panna?? well lets see what thhe car number is!
wot can i say abt da number...HAHAHA... yuP have used it countless times on PriDa... and yaha too it peeped jus a tini tiny bit... Hmmm u been watchering eh !!

and the poem..hehe well ppl do a little too loud at times at the wrong time and the wrong tune!  OMG... i know... n da BEST part is da singer doesna realise how OFF-KEY de are HAHAHA

And the titles..i come to them again. u just made me fall in these beautiful marathi words..Swhaas, aabhaas and now smriti..and what u have written abt each is simply Beautiful to the core, Panna...hats off!!ClapClap
Glad it connected you sumwer to da intense Marathi shabdakosh

Yours *Hands-rubbingly*Snehal

Originally posted by Sparklin_star

Panna Hug Hug
i m really sorry..i dont understand how cud I miss..u finally updated Entwined...yay..Heart u for this..
Cumin to d SS.. Read it in 1 go..d initial parts brought tears in my eyes n d later ones..well i m Hearting them..hmm..so Tarit n Dharini r d new generation *PriDa*...just in d reverse way...gr8 imagination there...lukin fwd to mre..
Glad u can relate to Tarit and Dharini too da way one can to PriDa.
DAT in itself is a big compliment to me. thanxxX

ThanxxX yall for ur patience n taking da time to read like n share a feedback dat can help me write mah further updates'
skorpion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deereyedgal504

Post Reply New Post

Go to top