Users

Frequent Posters

Khwahish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
first here !!

edit :

mera bhi IPL chal ra hai iss thread pe ...πŸ˜†
aur yeh hui meri HATTRIKKK...yayayayaya...

this was a really HAWT one panna...
well i was hoping fr da DHINCHAKKK update nd i got one
but Tarit's thoughts had me blushng this tym too ...

bare-chested PS ...
ohh sorry ...i mean TS..(this PS refuses to leave my thoughts)
*HUNKDOM*...u said it girl !!!!...

nd Dharini in shorts ...i wish damini too wore dem atleast once in d show ..ideally in PTC phase infront of froggie after dat blouse wala taunt...it wud hv been a treat to see Queenie defy her ..

aur ye kya ..yahan bhi mausiji...well yess!!!!! its still makng me cringe ...wat is she upto ...nd her sidekick ishvar...btw is he a reincarnation of inder ..as u called him chimp..so drawing conclusion...hehe...

waise as far as i know Ishvar means God ...toh r u giving the Upper Gods a role in ur story...is he gonna play cupid in DhaRit luvstory ??????
me curious..

Spandan ...i loved dis name d moment nitu mentioned it ...so u hv renamed toofie darling ..i thnk ...

w8ng VERY eagerly fr d next chapter
update soon

luv
Khwahish😊

Edited by khwaish.e.arsh - 12 years ago
amiya121 thumbnail
Pannaa ,  Mruu     !!

First things first   !!  πŸ˜ƒ     How is " Ushakkaal "  pronounced in Marathi ?? 

Is it different from the way we say it in Hindi, which is  Usha- Kaal  ?? 

Amiya
Edited by petunia121 - 12 years ago
skorpion thumbnail
Originally posted by: petunia121

Pannaa ,  Mruu     !!

First things first   !!  πŸ˜ƒ     How is " Ushakkaal "  pronounced in Marathi ?? 

Is it different from the way we say it in Hindi, which is  Usha- Kaal  ?? 

Amiya

Pronounce it as OO-SHUCK-KAAL

stress on OOO den SHUCK (as in da name CHUCK) den a pause and end it wid KAAL which btw is like da hindi film Kaal starring I-look-cool-in-yello-Abru n Conductor-in-daytime-bewada-at-nitetime-lookering-Devgan
HAHAHA i doubt anyone wud explain pronunciaytion like i did...  !! oi dun grin...learn how to pronounce it warna THESIS likhwaungi thare se like ur comments !! :p

skorpion.
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Panna..

Totally Loved  your update... it was quite entertaining to read the thoughts of both Dharini n Tarit ..mmm.. must say they both have quite an imagination (just like ours) :D

Googled the name Ishvar, so it seems like we have an Inder here too n a mausiji..it will b very very interesting to see how u use them n the other new entries that you will bringing in to help Tarit n Dharini reach their destiny..

Spandan..nitizie got her request it seems n quite apt am guessing because its going to somehow get both Tarit n Dharini's heartbeats go faster..how ... will leave it for u to tell ...

thanks for this wonderful update.. waiting for another equally fascinating part..

Oppss sorry 4got to mention.. nice title n apt as usual as its bringing new beginnings to the feelings of the 2 concerned parties here (see reading abt one HUNKDOM totally makes me forget other important things :P)
Edited by Nan08 - 12 years ago
skorpion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nan08

Panna..

Totally Loved  your update... it was quite entertaining to read the thoughts of both Dharini n Tarit ..mmm.. must say they both have quite an imagination (just like ours) :D

Googled the name Ishvar, so it seems like we have an Inder here too n a mausiji..it will b very very interesting to see how u use them n the other new entries that you will bringing in to help Tarit n Dharini reach their destiny..

Spandan..nitizie got her request it seems n quite apt am guessing because its going to somehow get both Tarit n Dharini's heartbeats go faster..how ... will leave it for u to tell ...

thanks for this wonderful update.. waiting for another equally fascinating part..

Oppss sorry 4got to mention.. nice title n apt as usual as its bringing new beginnings to the feelings of the 2 concerned parties here (see reading abt one HUNKDOM totally makes me forget other important things :P)

How we have all fared thru da last few traumatic months post 26Feb based on ONLY imagination... only we know !! Sighhh

MADE u googlogy Ishvar :p knew u wud !!
Ishvar n Mausijee are introduced... lets see how de work up da situations dis time around...
and IF de are able to garner a positive feedback in dis OS... warna wo to na kaam ke naa kaaj ke dushman Saxena ke anaaj ke reh gaye the in da show HAHAHA. (((errr hope dat means FREEBIES)))

Writing n Creating a PriDaTastic memory is all about team work called LNMDJ members who still have a heart beating for PriDa. and wen Nitzie gave a feedback n asked for a mention for Spandan... well !! wot can i say... it jus fitted RIGHT in da scheme of tracks i have lined up... So glad she feels one wid mah characters to give such an helpful input.

Alwaz welcoming a feedback dat can help me forward mah OS updates'
skorpion
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So I read too many short shorts in this update (wonder why my brain registered that !!!)

I think both have LOST it along with the WRITER herself ... *Imagination* on Fire ... Good for me, I get to read great stuff as usual...

*Spandan* for a horse??? seems like a *gharandaaz* name for him .. πŸ˜†

-- Mru

EDIT: Amiya, Panna has explained the pronunciation quite well. After the USha there is ":", when we write it in hindi script. So, the emphasis on the *shuck* part.
Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
skorpion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

So I read too many short shorts in this update (wonder why my brain registered that !!!) oi dun u go readering TOO much into da creative flow HAHAHA i know wot ur tedha sugga deprived mind can conjure up !! HA HA and another HA @ shorts...

*Spandan* for a horse??? seems like a *gharandaaz* name for him .. πŸ˜†
u wont be saying DAT wen u see wot nickname i have for *Spandan* and lets jus say...
SHORTS is a mild term to focus on wen SPANDAN enters da picture HAHAHA

-- Mru

BTW... jus saw ur siggy... OMFG... BLUEEE
for a second i forgot Prithvi n his HUNKDOM :p

skorpion.
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I can guess that Panna, it is Spandex.. maybe Pink Spandex to go with something blue in my siggy.

This is where I will stop my meandering off topic ... and will gappa bas ...

amiya121 thumbnail
Pannaaa  !!

What do i say here , except that you have got us Completely  ENCHANTED   !!    β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Is this Bririllianttt or what... and getting Mouthwateringly Yummiliciousss by the day   !!  β­οΈπŸ‘

Love the fact that these two want to hate each other , but can't seem to keep the other out of their Thoughts  !!  πŸ˜ƒ  and err...ahem...ahem... what do i say about the thoughts that these two are having about each other  !!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

and OMG... Seeing her in Shorts has this effect on his mind   😳 πŸ˜†   and all those Wild options coming to his mind   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†    You are a Scream, ain't you ?  πŸ˜†  ... i wonder how Mruu did not go Tsk tsk...    πŸ˜†   

' Spandan "  is a Beautiful word indeed ... But the name of the horse is " Spandan "... OK  !! let us see what you have in mind ?   😊

Verrryyy  eagerly waiting to know what happens in the next few hours at the Farmhouse  !!    πŸ˜› 

and Oh !!  i amost forgot ...  Absolutely loved the point that " Rosh " is always " Rosh " and no one dare call her Chachii  !!    πŸ˜†     This was an  ACE  !!    β­οΈπŸ‘

Now that you have got us HOOOKED  so completely to this , you have to give us Very  Very Quick Updates... can't keep us Drooling and Sigghhing for too long , you know  !!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love

Amiya

P.S   :    Wanted to keep it short and not write a THESIS , but  could not help it ... Kyaa Karoon , Aaadat se Majbooor  Hoon   !!       πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by petunia121 - 12 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Hmm . . *so TarIni have already qualified stage 3 of PriDaholism
stage 1 : bitter enenies @ 1 st site
stage 2: trip-catch scenario
stage 3 : each other's secret admirers. . . . .interestin. . .n abt ishvar let me guess . .is he d new generation Inder?? . . .lukin fwd to next part . .this is addictive