i like d images dat u used and the lines too 😊

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Update 8:Sawli

Liked the intro/description of this Dark character

The song was so metaphoric

Update9: Swaadin

Avni: "kaun hai waha... kaha ho tum Sharan?? Roshhh... U have to hear dis...
Sharan ko koi Chorri Darling bol rahi hai ... tumhe pata hai kaun ho sakti hai?? Jaldi aao yah
a !!

Hahah too good😆one heck of a  Naughty  gal she

Sami neva  Mend his ways

She raised her hands towards da sky and stretched her bak.
Den she groaned. Damn her Smarty-pants boss. He had worked her to da bone.
Only da Upper Gods knew why he was so angry.
But his anger had directly reflected on da amount of work he had made her do today.

Ooh this time its HIS turn to make her run..Do all that SHE used to make HIM do ages ago,History repeats

Oh so tartit got the luxury of romancing her at the Pool somehow i feel its too early😛
What 'Prithvi'  looks like the hangover of her previous birth had not gone yet,hope he doesn't have his infamous 'DHAKKANGIRI' hangover

Abt the update: Very beautifully written👏

Update 10 : Haa Khel Saawalyancha

Wud he dare to take da next step. Was she ready ?? Her eyes had lowered. Guess she was !!
Shy yet ready to enter his domain !! Da thot was pushed Adraline in his system.

Jjust reminded me of this number 'Come on Closer'

Da comforter didna budge an iota and nor did Tarit peep outta to greet da world. "Dekho ab tum nahi uthe naa to mooye mene to kambal kheench lena hai, fir naa kahio daraa ditta subah subah"

LOL Little does she knew Its her whose gonna be Darii huee after pullin out the comforter 😆

Whao Illa is back,m glad she is STILL alive😉

Folding her hands across her midriff, her smile was as mischievous as can be, reminding her of an almost similar incident years bak wen her den company CEO and Future Son In Law, Prithvi, was caught in bed wid her eldest daughter, Damini. in a compromising position...

Hayela wats this😲 If that's the case then these ppl neva budge😆

Writers Note:

Haa Khel Sawalyancha in marathi means *Da Game of Shadows*
Sumtimes HE is one up. Sumtimes SHE is one up
Da dark shadows dat govern our existence are in constant motion
Every once in a while, de favour us... and den de spin n twist n turn outta our way

Very well said ,m njoying all the updates,hence readin the FF taking my own sweet time😳

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Panna...

very nice Golan poster .. they luk real cute 2gther :)
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome poster . . . shaDie rock
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Panna...

Awesome poster...!!! Like d words n texture...!!!

PS- Loved ur banner siggie...!!

-Nitika
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pannaa   !!

Great  Poster... both of them looking like Two " Mast " Kids...Simran looking really Lovely  !!  👏

As for the Update ... Thoroughly Fun filled...Really Enjoyed  it  !!    😃😃 

The way you Connect  all possible things from the Real World to Movie Dialogues ... to Songs... to basically anything and everything , from all across...  leaves me Completely Amazed... Hats off to you  !!   👏😃  

Superb Interaction b/w Sameer and Varun ...You pened it down soo well ... i will repeat like a Broken record that the Saxena Brothers'  Bonding was always sooo Heart warming and Funfilled  !!    ⭐️😊

The teeny , tiny DHARIT scene was all things " Delicious "... err... Hawttilicious   !!    What i would not give to see something like this...Sigghhh...😃😆
Liked it Veerry Verry  much   !!   😃

Thanks a ton for such a Wonderful  story  !!

Love

Amiya

@  Nitika :    Great  HP  Banner Siggy ... all three of them are looking sooo Good  !!   😃
and Of course i do not have to tell you that  i Absolutely  LOove the PRIDA one too  !!    😃  😃

Edited by amiya121 - 12 years ago
skorpion thumbnail
yaY yaY
am glad da Poster for Goldie n Sharan is liked.

Notes From Mah diary: 19 Aug 2011
kisiko kuch yaad aata hai
Koi kisi pe chillata hai
Kya kabhi ye milan ho payegaa
Entwined ke pannon se ye raaz khul jaayegaa

Entwined Chapter 15 being updated'
skorpion

skorpion thumbnail
❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️

PriDa SS: Entwined : Part 15: *Jhoonj Tujhya Manachi*

❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️

Earlier:
Sharan stared at Goldie for a full of 5 seconds den in an unexplained gesture walked bak to her.
Watching him advancing towards her angrily, Goldie dropped da ciggy n beer can quickly. UH-HUH did she go too far wid her nautanki ?? she wondered for a second.
Sharan stopped 1 feet away, Caught her wrist in a tight grip, and started walking away from da scene pulling her as Goldie grinned goofily tagging along --- sliding her hand in his. Sharan looked down at her gesture but didna utter a word !!

Now:
"Are you seriously outta ur mind ?? Wot wer u thinkering or wer you not ??"
widout realising da force, Sharan pulled her around in a circular pattern as de entered da ground floor study. Goldie almost hit da wall as she sumhow balanced herself.
Goldie : "Sorry...sorry dat---" Her speaking out angered him more.
Sharan: "--- You better be !!  I had made it clear from da moment we crossed path i dun like you. Infact i can barely tolerate you. You are on mah property to do a job... And Only becoz Naani has sanctioned permission. How dare you say all dat...dat... Have you no shame at all??"
Goldie : "look Sharan... I said----"
Sharan: "No you look. You may have a rosy self image. You may fink all dudes breath to live for yaa. But lemme tell you, unlike dem I DUN CATER to da tantrums of spoilt irresponsible brats like you.
Goldie opened her mouth to explain her stance---
Sharan : "NO. Stop der. Dun open ur mouth wer it is not needed. Got dat ??"

Dat shup her up. Each words outta his mouth stung her heart 1000 times. Goldie hadna meant it. She jus was angry at him and wanted to get bak. But she had not meant for it to become such a trivial matter.

Sharan : "Got dat ?? Stay away from me and mah world. I dun want you to mess up mah days here. Thodi to sharam karti before claiming nonsense out der !! Your boyfriend ?? Disgusting !!"

Goldie : "I m sorry Sharan... I didna mean to hur--- t"
she didna complete her apology as Sharan had walked off leaving her teary eyed."sorry... I m sorry... So sorry to meet you... So sorry to come here... So sorry to mess up ur life... So sorry to say wot i did... So sorry..." sniff sniff sob sob waaahhh.

Having heard da conversation thru da open study door while coming up from da basement, Dharini walked in to da room to her sobbing friend.
Hugging her, Dharini explained her presence on da farm wondering if Goldie was even listening to her thru her emotional turmoiled state.

Goldie : "Riniii... I didna mean to hurt him. U know na... I can never hurt anyone... Why was he so mean to me... Sob sob---"
Dharini: "Goldie... Hota hai... Kai baar hmmm karna kuch chahte hai par hota kuch aur hi hai. Its a misunderstanding... Rona nahi... Dekho..." Helplessly, Dharini hugged her again. Trying to console her.

Oh he was so mad. He cud strangle dat dimwit wid his bare hands. He had acted fast tagging her outta da driveway zone, warna Maa n her nautanki mode... Shraan shuddered wid da thot.
He needed sum space to vent. yuP...da river bank... Bhai n his fav space in da whole wide world wen de had to be ALONE.

Sharan stopped short as Rosh came in wid da others through da open door.
Rosh : "Sharann??---"
Sharan : "---Not now maa... Please... Its a misunderstanding. Pagal hai wo. Kuch bhi bol diya. I barely know her." and he walked outta da room.
Rosh : "Joke tha ?? I knew it... See Avni di... I knew Sharan was innocent."

Ilaa ji grabbed da awkward moment, by hugging her daughters, changing da topic "Chalo sab chai nashta karte hai". Varun started to go talk to Sharan, but Sameer stopped him mouthing, "Abhi nahi, usse thoda waqt do" silently hinting Tarit to go follow his cousin.

Tarit found him sitting on da large rock down da river bank a few min later.
Tarit : "Chote ??... Tu thik to hai na ??"
Sharan : "Bhai please leave me alone. I m fine" he snapped.
Tarit : "Thappad khaani hai mujhse tumne. Kya bachpana hai. Itna bhi kya gussa. Chaach... Rosh to samajh gayi... Ab kyu gussa kar raha hai. Haa thoda jyada majaak hua par She probably didna mean it to hurt... Goldie---"
Sharan : Naam na lo uska mere saamne. Bewakoof ladki. How irResponsible can she get. Jo mann me aaye bol dia. Socha nahi kaha kya bolna hai...Grrr"
Tarit : "ussi me to uski maasumiyat jhalakti hai na chote. I heard u both in da study... She was sorry... Did u not hear... She said sorry... She was apolizing to you from da get go. Gussa thook do yaar... Let begones be begones. Bechari ro rahi hai... Ab maaf bhi kar do uss nanhi jaan ko"

Sharan picked up a small pebble n threw it across da water making a plonk sound. Perharps he had been a tad too much harsh. Now dat time had passed he remembered her saying sorry in da study... Not dat he was ready to forgive her all together but atleast de cud be civil to each other... well atleast till da weekend was over.
He turned to Tarit, "Sorry?? Haan... Sorry toh boli wo..."
Tarit smiled knowing Chote was allright now, as he too settled down on da large rock beside Sharan. If only he cud fink straight like dis as far as HIS secratary was concerned. He jus had to find a way to talk to Dharini...

"Are you oka ??" Chaitanya asked her at lunch time in der makeshift office zone.
She smiled tenderly, hoarsely mouthing, "Fine i m fine"
Sporting a blue body hugging T-shirt over long white sleeved one, He was an epitome of all finks Popular Host. Chets stood up and  hugged her tightly. "Dun worry, thoda majaak ho gaya. Everyfink will be oka. If u need to talk it out i m here." Goldie smiled.

Sharan chose jus DAT moment to come around da corner, n saw da hug thru da glass door. Sorry my foot !! She was busy gaining sympathy from Men Galore !! He walked away widout making a sound.

Goldie stepped away from Chaitanya as she noticed Sharans retreating bak
A prickling feeling grazing her neck jus a second before. Talk about bad timing.
She ran towards da glass door, shouting out his name, "No no no nooo... Sharannn"

He stopped, turned, raised his right hand palm facing her, "Stop. Stay away. I dun need any explanation. Perharps you shud go bak to ur actual Jaanu, he can comfort you n ur *Despicable ways*" den he turned n walked away in a huff leaving Goldie very bery sad.

Da day went by in a haze. Everyone seems to be on guard. No one spoke out of turn. Da tension was killing. Unknown to all dis da crew shot da first episode of da season smoothly. Chaitanya was pleased wid da results. Looking to attempt sumfink new, he remembered da conversation wid Ishvar about a rustic temple nearby. Perharps he shud venture around n check its location.

"Lets all goto da temple. haa ye thik rahega." Ila suddenly spoke out eyes twinkling wid glee. Dat, she felt was also a safe way to divert Avni's mind too. Gathered around da dining table, ilaji, mausiji, Avni, Dharini and Goldie wer attempting to break da tension dat was gloomily spreading its wings on da farm. Rosh was in der room wid Varun, citing a slight headache. "Haa, ghar se bahar ho to khule mahol me achcha lagegaa" mausiji chipped in.

Goldie started backing off... Dharini held her hand n pressed it fondly.
Avni, who by now, being close to her full family, having forgotten her last nite's fear, got up from her chair n walked upto Goldie, "Tum bhi aao. Dun worry, Hmmmhari Rosh itni bhi buri nahi hai. Tumse humhe koi gila shikwaa nahi hai. Daro nahi Goldie"

Goldie smiled nervously, how was she to tell dis family, Rosh was not da problemo. Sharan was. He didna want her around. And her self esteem had taken a major beating wid da words hurled at her earlier.

Ilaa ji announced dat de ALL will goto da temple in da eve. And den have a late dinner at a popular diner in da nearby town. Lovely idea every agreed.
Except  Sharan. Who suddenly had sum project report to complete.
Unknown to Sharan's decision, at da last moment, Goldie pretended a stomachache n stayed bak as da crew decided to goto da newly opened pub in town to celebrate da completion of first episode.

Though da temple was technically on da property edge, da road leading to it was a good 45 min drive. Widout da car lights illuminating ahead, da road wud be a death trap once it became dark. As de neared da parking lot, Dharini spoke out, "Jeez... One loneome home in da entire vicinity. Den a dark stretch of emptiness for miles around." n shuddered at da thot.

3 cars parked one after da other in succession.
Ilaji n mausiji wid Ishvar.
Sameer, Avni, Rosh n Varun in da second
Tarit and Dharini in da last.

Have u ever been to a temple wid ur soulmate ??
Have u ever RETURNED to da same temple wid ur soulmate??
A question u can never reply to. YET if da thot comes, u will know da answer.
-Pannalogy101.

Dharini felt da first pinch of pain as she stepped outta da car.
A strong voice boomed in her mind, "Mujhpar ek ehsaan karna, ki mujhpar koi ehsaan na karna" who said it Dharini looked around.
A fuzzy blue clad visual flashed in her mind. Was sumone approaching her??

Frowning, as she closed da car door, da pain increased a tinge
Da picture was getting brighter.
Black suspenders dat held a firearm,
Gait like a panther,
Jus who was he ??

By da time Tarit n Dharini reached da temple stairs, da  Saxena gang wer nowhere in site.

Da temple bell echoed loudly as Dharini and Tarit climbed da first step.
She felt da floor beneath her move.
He ran across n over a huge pile of hay towards sumone
He threw a pail of dirty water on sumone
He wudna let sumone speak... Da tight grip of his strong hands across sumone's mouth...

Tarit: "Hey...Talk to me.  U oka Babe. u look u r about to faint. U wanna me to carry u ??" Tarit teased, prodding her to climb da steps along wid him.
Dharini: "Boss !! We are in a temple... and Babe ?? Oh pullease save ur *CHARM*... I m fine."
Why was he carrying sumone ?? Was sumone hurt?? Who was he ??
Why did da words *Bodyguard* echo around...
Confusing Dharini all da more... Wot was happening ??

Tarit grinned n showed off his genuine smile at da word Charm.
Da one dat he kept reserved for people really close to him.

Sly-ly Tarit slid her tiny fingers into his hand offering her support n  climbed up 5 steps.
Dharini climbed up silently alongside him
But her mind was a cauldron of images.
Da protective dude fighting a towering ogre... Was sumone in serious danger ??
Why was she getting dis flashes ?? Da bells wer ringing loudly in her ears.

~~ TOLD YAA WEN DA UPPER GODS GIVE HINTS BELLS RING ~~

Da visuals started becoming clearer.
and She felt it in her heart dat it was about her.
She was remembering it as if it all happened yesterday...

He was popular among da ladies... Even da 2pm kitchen gossip aunties.
But he had eyes only fr her.
Dat day he had saved her from da evil clutches of her ex-fiance.

Wot started as friends wud have been left at dat...ONLY, as luck wud have it, thanxxX to a major misunderstanding, de both had been caught in bed together by none other den her mother. Mrs Ila Gujral. Omg... Ilaji's expression was worth watching wen Prithvi n Damini had tried to explain da mess.
For Mausiji offcourse it was da start of her Kanta-Ben days...lol
Dharini, swayed slightly as realisation was dawning on her... One image at a time...
Assuming de are in love, Ilaji n Mausiji had planned out an elaborate wedding.
Giving in to pressure, de had started as friends but eventually fallen in love.
Da wedding defied all royal standards, wen everyone had seen how smitten was Prithvi wid her.

He was in love wid his wife. His possesive nature about his *Babe* a big joke in da household. In one such incident, De had fought about his agressive attitude in da parking lot one eve as he had hit a drunk bystander who had attempted to talk to her. After she yelled at him to give her breathing space, Prithvi had stormed off leaving her angry n alone.
Dat nite, she had sat worriedly in da huge living room waiting for him to come home. Thinking, " Prithvi... Prithvi aaya kyu nahi"
sum prem kahani wer mushkill from da get go...!!

Entwined Webisode : Dharini's Flashbak
~~ Da webisode is shared in a YT link below ~~
Watch it at leisure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR5ZeUiFMYE

Wondering Wot may have happened later ?? She knew Damini and she shared da same soul... but wer was Prithvi now ?? and wot had happened to HIM dat nite... ?? did he come bak... did Damini and Prithvi patch up?? so many questions and no one to answer dem for her.
 Dharini being in a flashbak trance, missed a step but before she fatally fell off da steps. Strong arms engulfed her n steadied her balance. Coming outta her trance she gasped for breath.

Dharini: "ThanxxX..." she fumbled, "wo... Wo I had forgotten to eat lunch as we wer discussing Goldie's situation. Maybe i need to drink water or sumfink. Can u help me around da corner to da water tap n bench  I can rest a minute before we continue. I will be fine no worries"
Getting no reply she prodded Tarit, "Boss ?? Can u help me around da corner on right. I jus need a few minutes rest"
Tarit stared at her silently, den asked a question dat was gonna change da dynamics of dat evening in a twisted turn.
"Dharini ?? How do you know der is a bench and a water tap around da corner?? U canna see it from here "
Dharini looked into his eyes shockingly, den turned to look at da corner on da right side. Den bak into his eyes confusedly not knowing HOW she knew DAT.

Goldie was fidgeting. she alwaz did dat wen sumfink was suffocating her mentally. Perharps a walk outside may help. She didna bother changing her soft pink coloured dress n shutting her bedroom door loudly started walking towards da barn area across da lawn.

Spandan was bored. Roaming around in da Stable area, he was missing da OnLocation commotion. Da crew who was alwaz feeding him sumfink or da other had dissapeared. Boss Tarit had taken his Babe Dharini to revisit da past. Mischivous twins Ila ji n mausiji wer gonna dance to Senorita in da next town tonite. Sighhh ... YuP he was bored. So he started kikading da hay around lazily. yuP, u  may wanna know it was da same hay dat was covering  lot of cable wires dat da crew had layed down for da next morning shoot.

Guilty !! Dat was wot he was feeling currently. Sharan heard Goldie get outta her room. His eyes noted it was 8pm. Wer was she going now ?? To meet Chaitanya ?? Late into da nite ?? He picked up his cell n decided to follow.

Still unable to explain how she knew da bench location, a baffled Dharini entered da temple and raised her hand to ring da bell. Tarit raised his at da same time. And in sync de both rang da bell together. An old priest who was offering flowers to da deity turned n smiled, uttering, "Aa gaye tum dono wapas" ...
"Ji ?? Wapas ??" Tarit n Dharini spoke simultaneously.

Wer was she now, Sharan looked out as he came outta da house. N why was it so quite around. He asked da security man who was walking past about da silence around da guesthouse area. Who informed him everyone had gone out. Relieved dat Goldie wud be alone, n in a strong mood to lift off his guilt feeling, Sharan felt an urge to speak to Goldie. He indeed had spoken a tad outta turn dis morning.  He followed da path dat lead to da guesthouse area along da barn n stable zone. Wer was she ?? Hope she hadna ventured into da forest area alone.
Now he was panicking wid da thot of her being alone.

Goldie saw Spandan restlessly roaming around n walked upto him.
"Hey Spandy. Kya hua ?? Tum bhi dukhi ho kya ?? Tumhi bhi kuch keh diya kya uss *D*ushta *A*atmaa ne ??" she fondly ran her hand along his mane. Spandan neighed loudly. Kicking up sum more hay.
A spark danced on da floor unknown to Goldie"s gaze as She turned n sat on da floor wid her bak to Spandan. Talking softly. Sharing her tale wid da mute animal. Not realising Spandan had wandered off away pulling da hay wid dragging feet. Da same hay dat covered da cable wires...

Dharini knelt down to bow as da priest gave flowers n red coloured auspicious sindoor in Tarit's hand to offer to da Deity...
Remember i tolded u earlier da Upper Gods had a way wid hints ?? Bells ??
Well... Sumone rang da temple bell in da bakground making a loud noise.
A very loud noise.

Needless to say shuddering wid da bell gongs,Tarit dropped da priest offerings of da flowers. Da sindoor fell down from his outstretched hand... Straight onto Dharini's bowed head. No No No, he lowered his hand to clean it as she looked up in confusion. Da action caused his red smeared hand to slide along her forehead n hair. Da end result shocking him all da more !!

Standing up n looking into his shocked eyes she asked, "Wot ?? Wot is it?? Dun u scare me... Wot happened Tarit ??"

Da priest words rang loud n clear. "Ye to niyati ki ichcha hai beti. Isne tumhari maang me wapas sindoor bhar diya. Tum dono ka saath to janma janmaantar ka hai. Ye RITH to koi na badal saka hai na koi badal sakegaa. Sada suhagan raho." den he turned towards Tarit adding, " Iss bar apni amanat ko bacha lena. Iss baar der na ho"... Confusing Tarit n Dharini wid his omnious words. Dharini's eyes went up wide wid shock. RITH ?? sindoor WAPAS bhar diya ?? Prithvi?? Tarit ?? no no no... not her arrogant boss... was it possible ?? OMG...

Smiling to himself, Ishvar turned around, n almost ran into ila ji n Mausiji, who wer returning bak wid da gang, to da temple entrance after a small walk to da pond behind da temple. He stood quietly wen Ilaji spoke, "Arre beta tum kaha suddenly humhe chorr ke chale gaye??" Ishvar's eyes had taken on a spark like look, da color of fire...

A spark flickered. Den rose. Den danced. Den played wid hay. Within seconds da place lightened like da celebration dat was displayed wen SRK had won da Golden Globe for Ra.One !! Unknown to Goldie who was swimming in self-pity.
Den she heard Spandy neigh in da far distance... Far ?? wasna he jus behind her a few min ago ?? She stood up n looked around...

He heard Spandan neigh n stopped short. Why was he seeing smoke in da stable area?? Fire ?? OMG was Goldie der ?? Sharan ran towards da smoke.

She screamed, "Helppp". Den she realised no one was around. Da flames wer engulfing everyfink around. Not giving her a chance to get out of da way, safely. She was so gonna die a spinster. "Nooo... Sumone... Anyone help..." She cried loudly remembering da last time she had yelled about dying a spinster... "Sharannn"

Mausiji joined in, "Oi muye kya niche dekh raha hai ?? bata to kaha bhatakne gaye the tum. Haye me to thak gayi". But before Ishvar cud look up and reply, his cell rang.
Ishvar : "Hello ?? Haa bolo. Kyaa ?? Kab ?? Kaise ?? Sharan thik to hai na ?? Haa hmmm aate hai------haa haa sabhi. Tum fire brigadeko bulana."
ila ji was da first one to ask, "Fire brigade ?? Kya hua ?? Ishvar Sharan ko kya hua ??"
Ishvar : "jee... wo property pe aag lag gayi. Sharan thik hai. hmmmhe jaldi jana hoga. Chaliye.
Avni joined in wid Varun Rosh n Sameer : "Tarit ?? Dharini ?? Wo dikhayi nahi----"
Rosh: "Wo chorri thik to hai ?? wo bhi to ghar par thi ..."
Ishvar - Ilaji - Mausiji - Varun - Sameer and Avni -  6 set of eyes looked at her widely.
Rosh: "Wot... i am human... not dat i liked her joke... but dis is about safety"
Ishvar: "Me Tarit ko phone kar deta hu. Wo piche se aa jayegaa. Humhe fauran chalna chahiye" as de all walked bak to da parked cars... No one noticed da punctured tire of da third car nor da open trunk dat was missing da spare tire...

Der she stood all alone dejected between flames dat threathened to swallow her. Her pink outfit da only shining color on her pale self. He felt his world going dark inspite of da lighted surroundings. In dat one instant he felt wot it meant to live widout her. Da future was dark. No he cudna let anyfink happen to her. He took a deep breath n advanced towards her, side stepping da fire pockets. A few seconds later he stood behind her amongst all da heat n danger lurking around dem. She turned around as He touched her shoulder. Looking into his gaze thru teared eyes... She stood numb in fronto him.

Dharini stood numb in fronto da priest. "Ji aap ... Aapko koi galat fehmi huyi hai. Me yaha pehli baar aayi hu. Suhagan ??
Tarit interrupted, "Ji hmmmhari... Humhari shadi nahi huyi hai panditji"
Panditji: "Bachche, shadi to samajik bandhan hai. Tum dono to kai janmon se ek atoot bandhan me bandhe ho. Samajh me nahi aayega ab par waqt khulasa karwa ke hi lega. Aashirwaad tum dono ko. Saying dat da Panditji left dem alone to pray.

Goldie silently prayed for his safety as Sharan lifted her in his able arms, whispering, "dun worry, u r safe now". He guided her outta da burning hellhole as fire brigade officers came in wid water pipes. He didna lower her till de reached her bedroom. Taking her straight to da restroom, he slowly lowered her on da bathtub rim. Wetting a hand towel in warm water, he dabbed n wiped her tear stained cheeks clean.  she stopped his hand n took da towel in her hand.

Tarit took out his hand kerchief outta his pocket n raised his hand to wipe da sindoor off,"Sorry for dat. Da bell ringing shook me."
Dharini : "rite..." she stopped his hand n took da kerchief from his hand.
Tarit : "wonder wots taking da gang so long at da pond. I remember as a child Maa n Dad use to like spending a lot of  time bak der." Tarit gestured to da pond area beyond da temple window.
Dharini: "wonder if Goldie is fine bak home... Poor soul... She was miserable all day"
Wer as both of dem wer actually wondering *Jus wot da hell had dat priest spoken a few minutes earlier" !!

Sharan waited till she changed into a yellow one shouldered churidaar outfit. He watched her as she came towards him n stopped a few feet away. Both silently eyeing each other, waiting for da other to make da first move. HE was jus glad she was safe. Perharps he shud wait a day before he reminded her of his earlier outburst. So widout saying a word, he turned n started walking away.

Oi ve !!  ye men bhi na, Goldie mentally frowned. Why dd he not say anyfink... Was she forgiven ?? Wer de bk on oka terms ?? How was she to know IF he didna speak !! She saw him stopping at da door. Nervously she watched him turn. Den he spoke.

"Maybe we shud call n check, yaha khidki se toh dikh nahi rahe hai", Tarit spoke as Dharini wtched him silently. Tarit speed dialed dad's number only to realise der was no signal. "Maybe we can go to da pond area n check." he offered as he walked to da temple door. She saw him turn n wait for her. She mouthed silently, "Jaise tum chaho"

"Waise tum chahti ho to mere saath dinner kar sakti ho" Sharan smiled n walked out of her room. Goldie grinned yippiE yO !! De wer bak on good terms. Dat brought da missing smile on her face.
Sharan had forgiven her. She wasna gonna feel alone again.

"I fink we are alone here in dis faraway temple area."
Dharini announced a few min later, watching da empty parking lot, punctured tire, n open trunk of da only car visible.
"No Kidding" !! Tarit sarcastically commented, standing hands on hip, one eyebrow snarkily raised. Why did dis seem familiar to Dharini, she wondered  in her mind.
Dharini: "How cud de leave us alone ?? and even da Panditji is missing !! Wot do we do ??

Tarit: "now DIS is wierd !! I didna hear it come in. Apparently, der was a fire at da property n everyone rushed home after sending an sms to mah cell. Da signal is missing again so  canna call. Tarit looked at da cell display, adding "Perharps we can go sit at da pond edge. Wot say ?? Mere saath raat guzarogi... BABE ??"
A shocked n wide eyed Dharini jus stared at HIM wen he uttered da word *BABE*

DAT nite after dinner Sharan excused himself again citing he had sum project report to work on.
Late nite, As he sat in da living room working... his mind was playing da days events...
Was it love ?? Had he fallen for da one person who was hell bent on making his straight life a tumbled up mess ?? How was he gonna deal wid Nautanki-Di-Maa matter if dat was da case. I mean realistically speakering... Goldie WAS da splitting-generation-gapped-replica of MAA in every sense... *Kaisa ye ishq hai Ajab sa risk hai * Had it been a serial...a webisode wud have shown his turmoil...

Entwined Webisode : Sharan late at nite
~~ Da webisode is shared in a YT link below ~~
Watch it at leisure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9GOvJgnD2M

WRITERS NOTE:
Jhoonj Tujhya Manachi in dis context means,
*Struggle within ur turmoiled mind*

Hope yall can IMAGINE wot i have written in dis update.
Its a long one, however, I was only trying to take da story forward.
WELL...de only have a week na...
till next update'
skorpion.

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Panna...

Wonderful update yet again.. i liked how u kept going back n forth Dharit n Golan scenes.. it kinda helps in maintaining a tempo of curiosity in the readers mind :)

loved how u have "entwined" prida scenes into Dharit scenes how dharini cud relate to things dat had hpnd long tym ago..btw did ishwar hav any hand in the flat tire n missing spare jst a thot :p

felt bad for poor goldie :( .. i think sharan was a bit tooo rude .. n smthing tells me its more so bcus he was J due to dat Chits angle n also was scared of how rosh will react so he reacted more dan he shd hav :D

loved both the VMs.. it was very effective in telling the story of Dharini's flashbacks n Golan's scene.. its amazing how Varni scenes go so well as Golan scenes :)

thnks again for a very interesting update n a fantastic weekend treat..now really waiting to know hw the story will progress...hoping for another update soon :)
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Panna . . . So Dharini's started getting flashbacks . . . Interesting . . Panditji welcomin PriDa back n d best . . . D sindoor part . . Ooh I m lovin it to d core . . .to add to all this DhaRit gonna spend d ni8 alone by d pond???? Why did u have to stop there?? Cant wait for d next update
comin to ShaDie : so d angry makes her cry . . . Misunderstands her . . Saves her frm d fire . . . Has dinner wid her . . N finally realizes his love for her??? U go go go boy . . . I m lovin
curosity alert: when she surrounded by fire frm all sides how did Mr. angry young man save her w/o harmin himself/gettin burnt . . Was he wearin a burn proof dress in advance to save d damsel in distress??