Frequent Posters

skorpion thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Da following update *Entwined 07B*
is dedicated to Mru on 03-Jun-11.
Have a wonderful day
Making good memories
To last yaa a lifetime.

Mah writing attempts have alwaz started wid da line *U need to Bhugatofy now* to yaa. Dis time too as i write dis update meeself imagined how u wud react and connect each word/ line/ phrase/ hints and gestures to da spurts of tacky imagination dat resides in mah brainwaa.

Dis update is also:
To, da Southern Hitler warnings about crossed lines. To da Eastern shore dat will drool while plotting ckgiri. To da Skinnyjeans dat will whisper. To da Western chick wid da Phatack wand. To da 5 strong fingers of mah hand... dis one is for one strongly bonded *FIST*

Due to hectic schedule,
While messa may not be around much
I will alwaz reside in ur heart.
*Spandan* is mah Heartbeat dat will play its music in ur life.

skorpion.
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Pannaaa,

Well u did nt give me time to breath after the 6th update..came zoom zoom with the 7th one! Anyways loved both of them..โค๏ธ
Loved the whole string of thoughs before DhaRit met each other in.. while i would say at the *right*time! and Dharini got to see her boss in his abs more easily๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Liked the fact that to incorporated all our views into the story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..and Ishvar...a 6" foot guy whose description begins with the word chimp can be only man-Inder..Inder had been the sole person who actually got Prida..and Savni and varni 2gether...so waiting to ssee how Ishvar does it here too.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"She looked good in shorts. She wud look even better outta dem..."
Tarit had tooo many options on da tip of his tongue for her question...
1. forget dat Mausijee and Chimp wa in da kitchen
2. carry her bk to his room caveman style
3. show her wot royal SMARTNESS actually is
4. loose her shorts
5. test da new mattresses
6. test every corner of his room
7. and hear HER heartbeats...

Man, a true teenager. Set ur eyes on a hot chick or dude and there..imaginations on Fire! Junior Saxena's gone kaaraazzyyy abt his new secretary eh?๐Ÿคช
..and Spandan in place of Toofie...loved the name when Nitzy Di mentioned it..and the word Ushakaal..lovely one again.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And Just looveee Sharan- Goldie...the whole attitudes clash and Goldie's chioce  of words...Jakaasss! ๐Ÿ˜† and 7 cropping up everywhere i see And Rosh's typical Qs..hehe typical Princess๐Ÿ˜›
Lift stuck between 3rd and 4th...beautiful timing of the *upper Gods* and Goldie freaking out dieing without a boyfriend and a vertical coffin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† loved the war of words between the 2..๐Ÿ˜›

I dont know y but they do remind me of PriDa..u know the whole witty-answers back to the face from both the parties...

Waiting eagerly for the next part...๐Ÿ˜›

Snehal
Edited by deereyedgal504 - 12 years ago
skorpion thumbnail

โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ

PriDa SS: Entwined part 07B *Spandan*

โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ x ----- x โค๏ธ

Tsk Tsk Tsk... dis Goldie sure is sum piece of work. Staring at da cellphone, Dharini grinned at sum old memory of her friend while drinking water at da lunch table. She had finished her meal and was about to goto da stable to check on Spandy, da new wonder horse. Spandan... who names a horse such?? she wondered.

Training horses was her first love, well make it second !!
Her first love was n will alwaz be, da Tv star Gaurav Khanna, who had da nation eatering outta his hands while he enacted a popular character taking care of a stable and its Bad-deemag owner in da Star-One show Love Ne mila Di Jodi. How she wished she wud meet HIM sum day... well bak to horse training and her dream job... Though she loved working on a Farm, logically n practically she had acquired a graduation degree in Commerce and excelled in secretary skills. Her previous job in an Accounting firm, had her finishing her work well before schedule and many a times she felt herself tempted to poke herself wid a pencil outta sheer boredom. Fortunately, on time, she had seen an ad in da paper for a private secretary wid good promotional prospects. Accepting Sr Saxena's offer, she had happily relocated from her small town to Mumbai, Da city wer one cud Dare To Dream. She had not realised da job involved being an assistant to Sr Saxena's UK returned smarty-pants son. Who den had sent her to a hospital on her first day at work n now here she was on a farm doin a job she loves most. Fate works in mysterious ways !!

Dharini let out a sigh, her eyes trancing slightly as she looked outta da picturesque glass window dat showcased da beautiful landscape outside. As she sat sipping from da glass, drops of water accidently spilled over her lips.

"Want a tissue to wipe out da *Drool* dats overflowing outta ur mouth as u are busy Day-Dreaming about jumping sum local hunk Milady??"

Dharini swallowed her water da wrong way and choked. "Droolering??" she echoed. "I am so not drooling on sum imaginative piece of Hunkdo--- and... and u wer da one who eats fast. Medical society has proved dat one shud chew food slowly and savour it. Unlike you, i dun like to Gobble it down mah throat. I enjoy a meal and finishing it, i was jus about to start work wen u made ur *Heavenly Appearance* on MAH radar" Dharini added sarcastically.

Which offcourse angered Tarit as expected. "Well he so deserved it. Assuming wot i am finking about" Dharini didna mouth DAT part of her thots as she slowly pushed da chair bak to get up. Da horse neighed loudly in da background again as heard through da open window.

After hearing Spandan neighing outside loudly,Tarit had gone out to check him, though halfway he realised he had left his glasses bk at da table.
Tarit had come in here to pick his aviators, and seeing her jus sitting der like a royal princess, while he was out in da sun, had made him feel *Lonesome*... HE so wanted to see her *Sweat* it out. Preferably wid HIM. In dat short shorts dat had HIM sweating a galon or two... but now offcourse becoz of his loudmouth, da situation had taken a downward turn... and he so wasna going to apologize for her delay in joining him in da Stable area to kikad start da work.

"Well !! If u may please have pity on ur poor boss, do join us mortals in sum handy work Milady." He bowed down graciously and den turning on his heel walked off towards da Stable leaving Dharini almost *Speechless*

Dharini walked da pathway towards da stable as da typical scent of manure reached her nostrils. yuP dis felt like home, she grinned slightly, looked around for Tarit, who was nowhere to be seen. Stumbling slightly she gazed down to realise her shoelace had come undone.

She bent down from her waist to re-tie her shoe lace, and DATS how he saw her as he turned da corner of da building. Da upper gods dat day taught him da new meaning of da word *Parched Throat* Dharini sure had da longest pair of legs dis side of his Universe and how he wanted to run his hands up n down those pillars...

Dharini felt a shift of energy around her suddenly and her skin tingled in awareness. Still bent she turned her head around and saw him approaching her. Holding a sadle in his hands, he walked like a Panther approaching its next meal. Offcourse he was getting ready to mount his new baby.  errr... well DAT didna come out properly, Dharini bit her tongue tsk tsking herself... she meant He was going ride soon... errr... even DAT hit a mark below belt... She stood up straight... perharps bending like dat... a lot of blood had reached her brain... and her thots wer taking a Gutter level turn... wots wrong wid her... dis was her Boss... her OTT smart-mouth boss. why was she getting all FuddyDuddy wid him around !! She had handled men at a distance n kept dem der quite successfully... den why was she all *Tangled* around Mr Smarty-pants here !!

For da second time dat day sumone was rendered *Speechless* on da Saxena Farmhouse. He watched her standing straight and his first thot was... why DEFY nature. Shoe laces are meant to be tied carefully or else accidents can happen... she had looked so delicioso in DAT bent position dat he cud have spent his life jus standing der looking at her cinemascopic  pichwada !! "Jeez" Tarit groaned, glad she cudna hear his thots. Trying to reel in his wayward thot proccess was a challenge now.

"Oka Boss, wot do u want me to do" Dharini interrupted his thots tucking her thumbs into her back pockets slightly rocking on her heels.

A thousand different options immediately *Sprung* in his mind reeling him bak to his Cheappad thot again. Today wasna his day he realised. Dis time he groaned loudly mumbling "Follow Me" as he crossed her and started walking towards da barn.

Hearing da sound of restless hoofbeats in da vicinity, de both strode towards da barn door. Der he stood Tall, Spandan was Arabian and Black. One of da most royal n majestic lookering horse she had ever seen. She ooohed and started towards him in awe. ONLY to be pulled bak suddenly by an iron-clad grip on her arm.

"Are u nuts or wot !! And u claim to have worked wid animals n have sumwot knowledge about dem" Tarit yelled as he yanked her bak away from Spandan. Having learnt sumwer... one shud approach an animal slowly to reduce der stranger anxiety, fearing da worst, he had tried to warn her, but his yelling was far more louder den expected. It had come out as a nasty bite rather den a warning bark.

Dharini fell against da wall of muscles rendering her *Speechless* for a few seconds. (((Perharps MAAAH-iii-iii-iii played in da background !! as Saxena Farmhouse saw da *Speechless* effect yet again )) Her shoulder was chipkofied to His unbuttoned chest. Skin touched Skin... in an imaginatory sizzling sound effect.

Den she came to her senses, "WOT" Dharini panicked and looked around, " Snake?? is der a snake around?? Skorpion?? Lizards?? Croco?? Wot is it?? Aaa" She grabbed him and jumped up in his arms still lookering out for sum creepy crawlie on da floor.

Holding her in his arms was probably da most difficult fink he did in his entire life. Wid his thot runing a riot in his brainwaa... and den her wholesum bundle of a body so close. Tarit realised in dat second, wot his elders meant by da term "Grab an opportunity by both arms". He mentally winked at himself and suppressed a grin dat tended to border on arrogance.

"Snake... huge one... probably why Spandan was neighing loudly. U wer about to step on it---------" he started saying...
"------------Aaa dun say dat dun dun dun... Hisss... die die die... Go away away  away from me... die die die !!" Dharini interrupted him wid Un-Humanely-Impossibly-Loud-Screams

Tarit really cudna believe his good luck. So pouty-mouth-sexy-babe here had a weakpoint. Hmmm. To be filed in for future reference. He mentally tick marked it and filed it in his memory bank.

Dharini looked around sum more still held up high in his arms outta harm's way...or SO she thot. Since she had jumped up in his arms so callously outta fright, now she realised da danger behind such a position.

SO, his right arm was supporting her back, His fingers almost grazing da right set of ribs below da Taboo Chest Zone. His left hand was under her knees pulling her body into HIS warm safe one. Her left ear was touching his wide shoulder blade, as her head rested in da crook of his neck. If she tilted her head slightly upwards, she cud spew *Butterfly Kisses* on his neck down his strong jawline... DAT thot brought on a swarm of flutters down in her stomach. She wiggled uneasily in his arms almost making him loose his balance. "I fink its goneD, thanxxX, u may put me down" Dharini whispered softly.

Offcourse as Destiny wud have it
Da 7 Upper Gods watchering dis Karmic Saga from above
grinned n winked at Spandan in sync

Spandan, who, was witnessing History in da making
like his Dad, Toofan... NOW had a legacy to follow !!

So on cue, Spandan Snorted and Neighed *Once* again
for da third time dat day... and dis time real LOUDLY !!

Dharini, who was looking down at da floor, assuming its da snake again, closed her eyes and turned her head towards Tarit...
Tarit, who was in da process of lowering her down to da ground turned his head towards her and in reflex action pulled her up against his chest.
Needless to say, ~*Da Accidental Kiss*~ was anyfink but an accident !!

Warm strong lips plastered to soft Strawberry scented temptation in an explosion. His eyes bored into her face. Her eyelids refused to open. 7 seconds passed and no one moved an iota. Blinking mirrored Heartbeats as if Steven Spielberg was filming a Sci-Fi futuristic movie in 3D animated slow motion !! (((HAD to write dat in as i am a big big big fan of Futuristic themes other den romance- Hehe)))
*21st Century Modern Finkering Woman* n all... She made da first move as she... instead of moving bak, moaned softly against his solid lips.

Wot an odd mix of woman, Tarit thot. An unexplained surge of desire took him by surprise. Shud He Shudna He Dare He Maybe not... his minds played hide n seek for jus 3 seconds more... She wasna his type and YET... holding her in his arms on dat bright sunny day felt *So Right*. He took a deep breath and den closed his eyes to let nature take its course

He increased da pressure against her lips testing da waters... slightly opening his lips, engulfing her lower lip between his teeth. He bit hard enuff for her to feel but not enuff to draw blood.

"Ummm..." Dharini's groan was encouraging to his system.
He ran da tip of his tongue along da outter rim of her upper lip.

Da shudder dat ran along Dharini's spine acted like a bucket of Chilled ice water in da month of December in da northern hemisphere.
She opened her eyes wide, pulling herself away from him suddenly. Forcibly lowering herself to da ground from his arms, she took 3 tiny steps away from him. Hoping he wudna notice her shaky legs offered her thanxxX in a husky tone dat threatened to expose her true state of mind.

Tarit searched her face. He didna want to stop. But knowing he was treading on sum dangerous territory, acknowledged her thanxxX wid a nod and a smile. Dharini started to turn her bak towards him to hide her embarrasement of exposing her weakness for Creepy Crawlies... and wot was she finkering carrying on dat kiss... She wanted to run to da nearest Restroom and touch her lips...esp da lower one... da one dat had been sandwiched between his teeth... before his tongue had attacked her senses... Is dat wot people meant wen de said... Der are kisses and den der is DA KISS.

He caught her wrist as she turned around and she glanced at him in surprise. "Are u oka??" He asked her tenderly.
Gazing up at him, She saw a combination of Compassion and Desire in his eyes. Eyes dat wer boring deep within hers. Was she emoting sumfink she shudna?? No no no... der was nuffing to emote. She was scared n had acted outta fright for a second forgetting all finks moral - Dharini tried convincing herself. Dis was gonna get outta her hands if she didna put a stop to it now. Dharini realised.

She gave him a push. " Keep your paws off me and stop taking advantage of da situation" Dharini yelled at him knowing fully aware he  hadna crossed any boundaries to start wid. She infact had made da first move. "Look can we start da work. Its already noon and half a day is already over. 6 days to go n i suppose we have loads to do" Dharini faked anger.

Dharini's words rang in his ears as she marched away leaving an Angry Bery Confused Dazed Extremely Freakingly Gutterlevel *Hungry* Tarit alone in da stable wid Spandan. Angry at her attitude and YET Hungry. Hungry for her touch...

Dats wen he realised his Cell was *BuzzBuzing* in his pocket. making him wonder wot calamity was gonna drop on him NEXT n how was he gonna live through da next 6 days...

*Hope yall can relate to wot
Tarit n Dharini went tru in da few seconds

during which der heartbeats sang a melodious tune in sync*
As Dharini walked away... As Tarit stood in a daze...
Spandan remembered his Dad Toofan n neighed
whispering, "I told u dad, I will make u proud..."

skorpion.
Khwahish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
panna !!

awesome part !!

u have left me *speechless*..nd bery bery *hungry* fr more ...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm feeling Hot Hot Hot ...nd fr reasons other dan summer...Maardala  !!

actually not jst hungry ..i'm also feelng very thirsty...throat parched...me off to drink some chilled "aam-panna" ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

ohh and spandy is Nibhaoying his Kartavya..hez such a gud son ..Toofie must be soo proud of him ..lagey raho beta ..๐Ÿ˜†

w8ng fr more sizzlers frm ur end

--khwahish๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by khwaish.e.arsh - 12 years ago
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pannaaa    !!

What is this about not being around  ??    

Of course you reside in our Hearts but  Don't you do a disappearing act on us Girl    !!   ๐Ÿ˜†

Love

Amiya

P.S  :    what is this " Clash of the Titans "  ??   ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by amiya121 - 12 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
2 words to describe Part 7B . . Freakingly awesome
like father . .like son . . Spandan's surely made Toofy proud . .
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pannaaa...

Ur updates r becoming HOTTER day by day๐Ÿ˜›...!!! Me hvng HOT soup while reading n now I feel like someone just drop me in Sahar dessert...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› Ufff ur planning to kill us or wat...:P *Glaring suspiciously*..!!

N toofie is HE...LOL for past 2 yrs I was trying to figure dat out ๐Ÿ˜†..!! Now m hungry for updates...till den I vill first go n gulp down some chill water...:P or may b Ish kind enough to pass over some Thanda Panna ๐Ÿ˜›...!!!

@ Ish- Hahahahahahaha how cum u comment first everytime...??

-Nitika 

Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pannnaaaโญ๏ธ

Tu toh hamari waat lagaa rahi har baar...It was Freaking Hawt hawt hawt๐Ÿคช.๐Ÿ˜‰ Like how on earth can u come up with something like this eh?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Good addition of GK in this..well even its my long, cherished hope of learning horseriding just bcoz he rode horses in LNMDJ...sigh i dont think thats ever gonna happen.
And whats up with Junior Saxena eh?? staring at the "cinemascopic pichwadas" of his secretary??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† loved the way u put that down. And God he wont stop right?...a very bad influence of girls around him..

Tarit realised in dat second, wot his elders meant by da term "Grab an opportunity by both arms".
 Hehe smart guy...pura dimaag papa se hi milla hain๐Ÿ˜†
 And yahaa family work chal raha hain...Spandy carrying out the *legacy*...Lovee it๐Ÿ˜›

And the KISS..that was a cherry on the cake...both of them unknwon to the life they shared and will share together...

Dharini's words rang in his ears as she marched away leaving an Angry Bery Confused Dazed Extremely Freakingly Gutterlevel *Hungry* Tarit alone in da stable wid Spandan.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ur choice of wrods...ekdum jhakaasss๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

eagerly waiing for the next one...u always leave me hungry for moreee๐Ÿ˜›

Snehal

Edited by deereyedgal504 - 12 years ago
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Panna...

U should have put a disclaimer .. am just now recovering from a fever n after reading this... :P :P 

Spandan means heartbeats rite.. mine is surely Racing now :D ..

luks like toofies son is gonna carry on the legacy :))
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Panna,

You have the most intriguing, hilarious and crazy thoughts running wild through your characters!

What can I say more, other than the fact, that too many signs in this update ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Now I will stop my over-imagination and will look forward to your next update. Hopefully It has the hit pair I like, Goldie-Sharan.( Random thought.. the pair can be Golan, which rhymes with my favourite character, Gollums ๐Ÿ˜†).

btw, had to say this, Spandan for a horse is a lil bit too much. I can't even say it in my mind that often, imagine calling out to a horse!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

And had to add this, Thanks .. no hugs, no kisses ( I am a Marathi mulgi, we keep people at one hand distance ๐Ÿ˜† and I am just following my Marathi Waarsa,๐Ÿ˜›..)

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago