Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Even i coulod completely realte to the word"smriti" coz in Bengali too it means memory:)But here u used it in a more superior, mysterious and somewhat...dunno...i am still dazed after reading your story...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
I wish i could give u a proper reply...But due to my stupid, computer, my posts have to be limited to this piddi size...sigh...Thanks for the update!So when are u releasing your book?If Prida(or should i say TaRini, DhaRit) are immortalised in literature, i want u to be the autho:)
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Arrey nahi, i am serious!!!you are very talented!!!and have great artistic sense!
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Panna...

Super duper part ⭐️...!!! Love DhaRit's car wali nok-jhonk...!! OMG wats dis...Dharit wearing tablecloth pants 😲...He also joined *Vidya balan Fashion institute* or wat 😆😆...!!! As he is Sameer's son I expect little more fashion sense frm him...!!!

Love all d Bell ringing scene...trip fall catch...* Junya smiriti jagya zalya* 😳...(ask ur frnd to translate dis plzz...😛) Waiting for nxt part eagerly...!!!

On very very very very diff note can u plzz use dis word...*Spandan* in any of ur future update...One more intense word frm Marathi dictionary which means *Heartbeat* but in intense way 😳...!!! Consider it as a request...no compulsion though 😊...!!!

Gosh some words just flashing my mind wen I think abt DhaRit...Hope u dnt mind me sharing dem...!!! Arrey Deva...M speaking too much... I sud better shut up before u say...Gappa bas 😛...!!!

-Nitika
Edited by crazypridaholic - 13 years ago
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazypridaholic

Aabhaas...Beautiful word...Reminded me of marathi song...*Aabhaas Ha*...m humming it frm d moment I read d title 😳...!!!

^^ jus googled it n liked da tune... Oh my u actually checked it out Embarrassed...okk here is d link for those who wanna check d song *Abhaas Ha*...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc0fZ30CXcM   -(Link credit Nandini)

On a very very very SIDE not:
u n Amiya... i am sure while studying... NEVER had problemo filling PAGES writing exam papers... tum dono ke comments me...
*!!* ke baad itne *SPACEBAAR* mene kisi aur ke
nahi dekhe hai aajtak :P... 
 U bet just did dat in yesterday's paper...😛😆 n believe me it really helps in scoring good marks 😆...!!!
-Nitika

Edited by crazypridaholic - 13 years ago
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Pannna⭐️⭐️,

Well i didnt quite follow any FFs when the show was going on...so decided to catch up with some after Khwaish made that highlited thread of all the work our team of Wonderful Writers had yet to complete...and when urs poppped up i thought to maybe see what u have in store for us this time...and well i am DUMBSTRUCK😲😲...just simply awestruck i tell you...❤️

First of all...PriDa in a critical state..I thought maybe u mmight take us into flashbacks and then end it on a happy note..but i had quite forgotten whose work i was reading..😃.i always thought punar janam was always an option the serial-makers took when they didnt have anything else to show...but u Started with it..and in such a different light.👍🏼.Me just lovvinnn itt..😍

u just took me to a different place...a totally different story...meanings of names interchanged...lives changed and marathi...never thought my mother tongue would become so special to me now😛. Jeev guntala,Oththaancha Mohor...reading these words i thought i have to go back and learn marathi again!😆 but just love the way u have used the words.

and this line Sumone sumwer may be happy in da thot dat you are still breathing.
Maybe un-knowingly, u r breathing for dem...
class..simply class, Panna⭐️⭐️. only u can come up with something so short yet so touching.

Tarit...a name i heard for the first time, a different character...well he deffo has hues of Samerr but Prithvi ka bhi halka se nasha hain...th way he stands and scratching his forehead and nods his head😍...could so imagine him doing that in Prithvi ishtyle!😆

And Dharini...what a beautiful name..had a friend with the same name...its really amazing how u interchanged the names..keeping the same souls. And loved he string of *D* thoughts...

Friday, 09:00pm
Gujral Hospital
Ward # 304

@ bold: 7 again...Yayy me the only one to get it ur never going to spare that number are u, Panna?? well lets see what thhe car number is!

And loved the mischivious Tarit in the car...and tablecloth pants here too?? 😆looks like its goona be Tablecloth Pants Zindabad! 
and the poem..hehe well ppl do a little too loud at times at the wrong time and the wrong tune! 😆 

And ringing bells here too? and farmhouse too?? now just a horse is left...😉so is there gonna be the name change here too, Panna?? waiting for a surprise package on this one from u..😛

And the titles..i come to them again. u just made me fall in these beautiful marathi words..Swhaas, aabhaas and now smriti..and what u have written abt each is simply Beautiful to the core, Panna...hats off!!👏👏

Eagerly waiting for an update...very very eagerlyyy 😛

Yours *Hands-rubbingly*
Snehal

Edited by deereyedgal504 - 12 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Panna 🤗 🤗
i m really sorry..i dont understand how cud I miss..u finally updated Entwined...yay..❤️ u for this..
Cumin to d SS.. Read it in 1 go..d initial parts brought tears in my eyes n d later ones..well i m ❤️ing them..hmm..so Tarit n Dharini r d new generation *PriDa*...just in d reverse way...gr8 imagination there...lukin fwd to mre..
skorpion thumbnail
Sincere thanxxX to everyone who read n responded kindly.
an update by weekend perharps...
Ketchup soon wid yall'
skorpion.

skorpion thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazypridaholic

Panna...

Love all d Bell ringing scene...trip fall catch...* Junya smiriti jagya zalya* 😳...(ask ur frnd to translate dis plzz...😛) Waiting for nxt part eagerly...!!!
Asked friend... and here is mah reply...*Aathavaneencha sadaa shimpit haa OS tujya hrudayaat ghartay karnaar aahe he nakkich* :):)

On very very very very diff note can u plzz use dis word...*Spandan* in any of ur future update...One more intense word frm Marathi dictionary which means *Heartbeat* but in intense way 😳...!!! Consider it as a request...no compulsion though 😊...!!! Loved it dat u are so involved in mah OS. Spandan is such a beautiful word. Nice input indeed

Gosh some words just flashing my mind wen I think abt DhaRit...Hope u dnt mind me sharing dem...!!! Arrey Deva...M speaking too much... I sud better shut up before u say...Gappa bas 😛...!!! oi wot u know abt Gappa Bas... HAHAHA ((( Mru are u readering DIS))) ??
-Nitika

Originally posted by: deereyedgal504

Hey Pannna⭐️⭐️,

Well i didnt quite follow any FFs when the show was going on...so decided to catch up with some after Khwaish made that highlited thread of all the work our team of Wonderful Writers had yet to complete...and when urs poppped up i thought to maybe see what u have in store for us this time...and well i am DUMBSTRUCK😲😲...just simply awestruck i tell you...❤️
Kwhaish did us all a grand favour. She exposed so much talent dat was HIDDEN in bak pages.
Also i found it highly encouraging to mah creative sense dat sumone cud actually bother to go bk n find all da incomplete OS and bring dem to highlight. kudos to Kwhaish on DAT.

First of all...PriDa in a critical state..I thought maybe u mmight take us into flashbacks and then end it on a happy note..but i had quite forgotten whose work i was reading..😃.i always thought punar janam was always an option the serial-makers took when they didnt have anything else to show...but u Started with it..and in such a different light.👍🏼.Me just lovvinnn itt..😍
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum... i alwaz believe in dis 4 letter phrase. In order to feel da minute spurts of happiness in life one has to experience wot Hurting is. Its da way da Upper Gods have set rules for us on da 3rd rock from da sun.

u just took me to a different place...a totally different story...meanings of names interchanged...lives changed and marathi...never thought my mother tongue would become so special to me now😛. Jeev guntala,Oththaancha Mohor...reading these words i thought i have to go back and learn marathi again!😆 but just love the way u have used the words.
Glad u noticed it n iked da references. I like playing wid DEJA VU

and this line Sumone sumwer may be happy in da thot dat you are still breathing. Maybe un-knowingly, u r breathing for dem...class..simply class, Panna⭐️⭐️. only u can come up with something so short yet so touching. Dis line means a lot more den jus literary phrase to me. Da day we find dat one person for whom we are breathing... dun let go. Treasure da feeling n dat person. For, He is ur soulmate.

Ward # 304
@ bold: 7 again...Yayy me the only one to get it ur never going to spare that number are u, Panna?? well lets see what thhe car number is!
wot can i say abt da number...HAHAHA... yuP have used it countless times on PriDa... and yaha too it peeped jus a tini tiny bit... Hmmm u been watchering eh !!

and the poem..hehe well ppl do a little too loud at times at the wrong time and the wrong tune!  OMG... i know... n da BEST part is da singer doesna realise how OFF-KEY de are HAHAHA

And the titles..i come to them again. u just made me fall in these beautiful marathi words..Swhaas, aabhaas and now smriti..and what u have written abt each is simply Beautiful to the core, Panna...hats off!!👏👏
Glad it connected you sumwer to da intense Marathi shabdakosh

Yours *Hands-rubbingly*Snehal

Originally posted by: Sparklin_star

Panna 🤗 🤗
i m really sorry..i dont understand how cud I miss..u finally updated Entwined...yay..❤️ u for this..
Cumin to d SS.. Read it in 1 go..d initial parts brought tears in my eyes n d later ones..well i m ❤️ing them..hmm..so Tarit n Dharini r d new generation *PriDa*...just in d reverse way...gr8 imagination there...lukin fwd to mre..
Glad u can relate to Tarit and Dharini too da way one can to PriDa.
DAT in itself is a big compliment to me. thanxxX

ThanxxX yall for ur patience n taking da time to read like n share a feedback dat can help me write mah further updates'
skorpion.

skorpion thumbnail

❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️

PriDa SS: Entwined part 06 Ushakkaal

❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️ x ----- x ❤️

Damn dis gal !! she is an enchantment !!
first she gets ur attention. then she demands ur help !!
and den she gets under ur skin !!
and all in da blink of an eye !!

He felt anger coarse through his body. He also felt an unexplained urge to shake her off his mind. He needed to do sumfink and he knew not wot or how !!
Had he been in London, dis wud be an ideal situation to call up sum friends and go barhopping. But nooo fate had him stuck up here, in da family farmhouse, wid Ms Prim - Ms Proper - Ms Enchantment Incorporate. Hmmm, Perharps he cud pump sum iron to distract himself.
Dropping his cell and Aviators on da study table he went towards da gym.

He knew his Bade papa, Prithvi use to have his personal gym setup, down in da basement.
A gym wer Varun Chachu was banned from entering coz he was clumsy around heavy stuff and his one mistake in life was dropping one of da dumb-bells though jus a mere 1/2 a pound NEAR... Rosh (((Strict instructions for Saxena clan was NEVER to call her *Chachi*...she was ROSH for everyone. Period. and not one Saxena clan member dared to change dat equation in da last 26 years)))

A gym wer dad, had spent a lot of time, wen maa was torturing him wid her aloofness...
well... Dat made Tarit grin. Unlike wot he had heard of his parents traumatic now-i-love-you-now-hate-you courtship... Maa sure had his Dad tied around her lil finger now. A fact he had NO intention of ever letting happen wid ANY gal. Speaking of gal...Tarit wondered wot his secretary was upto now...perharps...glaring at his property n picking up any flaws dat cross her... beautiful mesmerising eyes... WOT...mesmerising?? now why had dat thot crossed his mind... He was angry wid her...so... so... angry...

Dharini picked her up bag in a huff !! Her boss was gonna drive her insane wid his blow hot blow cold temperament !! She hadna asked him to help her !! He was da one who had picked her up and taken her over da tresh-hold and den had da gall to act all smartypants... well... his attitude was silly..yuP...as silly as..as... Hmmm... as silly as his tablecloth pants... DER now she had it outta her system !! Ufff MEN !! sumday she wud understand dem... but dat day her boss wud be da LAST one standing in a long long line !! She punched da air mockingly.

So da senior lady had fondly asked her to call her Mausi. Dharini didna have any aunts, so she gladly obliged. Mausijee had directed her to da room dat had been allocated for her to reside. Jeez dis house was HUMONGOUS !!

So she had climbed down a floor... walked a long passage... passed a couple of closed doors counting... and der she stood outside the huge set of white painted double doors.
She dropped her bag down along wid her broken shoes.
Den she lifted her hands towards da 2 brushed nickel door handles.
She felt a spark as she touched da handles... a charge dat left her tingling for sum odd reason.
"Ouch...Static" She mentally reminded herself to apply lotion on her hands.

Jeez !! why was it so hot in here?? Tarit looked around for da Air conditioning unit.
Perharps no one had been here in a couple of months. and da maintenance people had shut off da system fuse. Noting the remote on the side table...he picked it up and clicked it on.
Knowing it wud take sum time to kick in.. he started unbuttoning da sleeves of his... stuck-to-his-torso-wid-heat white shirt. He removed his watch...and unbuttoned his shirt buttons one at a time. (((Had it been a Hollywood movie... offcourse der wud be a sensual sizzling instrumental music playing in da background... and offcourse dis whole unbuttoning scene wud be in slow motion... WELL... dis is not a hollywood sizzler... but IMAGINATION starts wer reality stops...so... IMAGINE Tarit doing jus dat :p)))

Groaning in sheer frustration, thinkering, He shud have changed into gym shorts before he came in here. Now he stood in da room, bare-chested, sporting only his, I-know-how-to-irritate-anyone-wid-mah-fashion-sense-multicoloured-tablecloth-pants straight outta Vidya Balan Fashion institute !! Well why shud he bother explaining to anyone dat he was COLOR BLIND... and he choose his clothes by reading da color tags he had prepared for dem in his closet. well...dat was back in USA... he had YET to get dat system started in da Saxena home. Tearing his shirt away from his body, he pulled it off and threw it back wid whoosh. a FRUSTRATED whoosh !!

Only to smack it directly into da shocking face of Dharini !!
For at dat very moment she had turned da brushed nickel handles and opened da double doors to her room. WHICH she now knew was not her room but da mansions out-of-da-world massive gym.

Widout turning back, Tarit knew who stood der, sliding HIS wet shirt off HER face.
UH-HUH... she didna give up did she !! why was she here now !!
Frowningly, he turned towards her.
Habitually... his hands went up and settled on his hips... his head tilted to right... his eyebrow went up in his hair, and he said da first fink dat came to his stubborn mouth,
 "Do u realise... u are not so attractive dat i need u breathing around me 27/7 for mah heart to beat" ?? yuP he had acted his snarky best.

"How dare you !! and UGH... dis stinky shirt !! How... Why... UGH... jus UGH"
Dharini sputtered. So angry now dat words jus failed her.
She stood still for a second trying to wheel in her temper... and took in a deep breath...

Tarit gaze faltered for a moment from her face to... below...
but he quickly looked up into her eyes again before she realised it...

Dharini let out a whoosh... regrouping her thots before she exploded at him !!
"Dun u go der Mr Tarit Saxena !! I have no intention wotsoever to hover around ur royal assness like a BuzzBuzzing Bee !! Mausijee directed me to dis room... and i... maybe i... well... i must have miscounted da doors... or else der is no way in heaven ...Hell or...dis planet i wud come seeking ur body---" her gaze had tranced slightly...and sumhow her thot had slipped out her mouth unknowingly !! "---i mean...company... come seeking ur arrogant company. If u can guide me to mah room... i wud leave u to ur self..."

Right hand still on his hip, he jus lifted his left hand and
pointed out to da closed door opposite da Gym.

Dharini, looked bak and realised instead of da door on da right, she had entered da door on her left. if only she had remembered dat...BEFORE... she had got a free preview of Bare-Chested-Boss. yuP ...da week was gonna be a Loo-oo-oo-g one... GREAT !!

Widout a word she turned n walked outta da room.
A feeling of emptiness suddenly crouched onto Tarit... as da air conditioning unit came on...
but now Tarit was in no mood to excersize... he picked up his discarded shirt and walked outta da gym

25 min later, she had showered changed and ready to greet da world.
30 min later, she was wondering if wearing beige shorts and a *RED* tank top on a farm, was a good idea.

"Ah, der you are. Hope you had no trouble getting to ur room Dharini"
Dharini, totally confused, looked at da tall...very very tall dude, who stood along wid Mausijee.

"Now now now.. dont you go confusing poor Dharini" Mausijee interrupted.
"Dharini, meet Ishvar. He works on da farm as a handy man. He is all talk, dun take him seriously." Mausijee added wid a grin. Ishvar smiled and on cue, two deep grooves formed on his cheeks. His eyes danced wid mischief.

Dharini smiled as Ishvar came over and bear hugged her.
Tarit chose da same moment to make an entry. Jus to see HIS petite secratary being engulfed by da biggest LIVING gorilla he has ever seen. and from her reaction... it looked like she was quite enjoying it. HIM she called a Smartypants... But wid da chimp she stood in ecstacy !! Dis sure was gonna be a Loo-oo-oo-g week... GREAT !!

"Jus wen i had started doubting dat if we all evolved from da chimps...da Upper Gods presents one to us humankind on MAH property" He muttered under his breath...
He knew she heard it wen he saw her breaking outta da chimp's clutch guiltily.
GOOD !! atleast his words wer irking her. Dat brought a lil mean satisfaction to Tarit, as he walked past da chimp and settled into da soft cushioned sofa. Luckily Ishvar had turned to talk to mausijee and not heard his mutterings.

Mausijee went to bring out da snack tray calling Ishvar to follow her,
leaving Dharini and Tarit to demselves.

Which ironically Dharini spent watching da high ceilings blend beautifully wid da intricate crown mouldings, da large glass windows which wud eventually bring in da silver beams of moonlight post sunset and settle on da huge chandelier which hung in da middle of da room.

Which ironically Tarit spent watching da folded hem of her shorts and da long span of her lean legs oozing outta dem. She looked good in shorts. She wud look even better outta dem... HOLD DAT THOT... Tarit warned his mind... who offcourse had no intention of listening... to make matters worse... Dharini turned her bak towards him... and he knew he was in deep deep trouble. for da legs ended in an inverted heart shaped---

"You have a beautiful home". Her admission brought him bak to reality.. n JUS in time.
"So... wer do u want me today ?? "

Tarit sat speechless and she wondered if he had heard her... so she repeated a tad loudly.
"Hello...Earth to Royal Smartness??" wer do you want me to start working??

Tarit had tooo many options on da tip of his tongue for her question...
1. forget dat Mausijee and Chimp was in da kitchen
2. carry her bk to his room caveman style
3. show her wot royal SMARTNESS actually is
4. loose her shorts
5. test da new mattresses
6. test every corner of his room
7. and hear HER heartbeats...

BUT all da options wud guarantee a trip back to Saxena Home and a rap from Dad !!
no can do !!. He had to get in dad's *GOOD* books asap. so instead he replied smoothly...
"Lets have lunch and go to da Stable area. Da feed supply needs to be checked on. I also wanna see da new horse purchase, Varun Chachu was excited about"

Mausijee set da lunch table and to Tarit's good fortune asked Ishvar to take her to market for sum grocery stocking, a market which was a good 2 hrs away from da farmhouse. yaY yaY.

Tarit sat wid Dharini happily lunching... though his mind was running 700 miles a minute conjuring up images of troubling his Petite, Mesmerising eyed, Fair skinned, Long legged, Shorts encased, Prim n Proper secretary...

Dharini heard da jeep kick up sand as Ishvar took Mausijee away, leaving her and Tarit on da farmhouse. Wot bothered her was she hadna seen anyone else on da farm since der arrival...
so... wer de two ALONE for da few hours...?? Mental images of bare chest, strong arms, wide shoulders, raised eyebrow, deepset eyes, shapeful lips... lips dat moved to say sumfink... lips dat wer moving in rhythm... den her ears opened up...

" If u have da time. can u stop staring and focus on why we are here for da week ??"
Dat acted like ice water on her senses and jerked her bak to wot her boss was saying.
Jeez... she had to stop acting like a teen and start behaving like a lady. Like DAT was possible wid dis 6'2 inches of walkering talkering *HUNKDOM* around !! Dharini pouted mentally.

She was about to retort back a sarcastic reply wen...
she heard a horse neighing nearby tru da open windows.

Spandan !! Tarit shouted wid Toddler like Glee, as he stood up and walked towards da door leaving Dharini alone at da table munching sporadically on her lunch plate.

Seriously, WHY and WHO wud name a horse *Spandan*, a heartbeat... was her last thot as she saw da fading attractive backside of her Boss encased in Olive green shorts. real short shorts !!
da *Moony* trancing look in her gaze was Karmic...

Writers Note:
In marathi, Ushakkaal means a dawn...
a bright morning... a new beginning.

Time has da same routine everyday on dis planet
every hr is repeated every 24 hrs.
perharps dats why we say...History repeats...

we walk da same path again and again... from various angles
sumtimes we know HOW...
sumtimes our destiny plays a hand in da WHY

but wen such a new bright beginning comes on our horizon...
we can say
ushakkaal jhaali...
for its a start of sumfink new...
sumfink for which we are destined...

Perharps in da karmic lifespan of Tarit and Dharini...
Ushakkaal was on da horizon...

Ishvar ((( Try googling up da name n see which name from LNMDJ u get :p)))  was brought for a reason
and hopefully dis time around,
da name Mausijee will not make u cringe...or will it ??

Next update will reveal how sum new entries had a part to play
in dis Destined story...
FOR, remember...
sumwer sumhow sumway everyfink here is
E-N-T-W-I-N-E-D.

skorpion.