Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Aamir Ali's first comedy

-A +A
Font
Chaya UnnikrishnanPosted: Apr 15, 2011 at 1934 hrs IST
Aamir AliAamir Ali turns cop for FIR.
Last seen in I Hate Luv Storys as a film actor, Aamir Ali is heading back to television with a comic role in SAB TV's FIR.

His last acting on the small screen in Bhaskar Bharti. Talking about his character in FIR, he says, "I am playing the role of chief inspector Bajrang Pandey. Unlike police inspectors who are very serious and strict, this one is totally funny and always shirks away from work."

Needless to say, the character seems to be modelled on Salman Khan's Chulbul Pandey in Dabangg. Aamir however denies it, saying that it is a totally original character. But that's difficult to believe with Bajrang Pandey sporting dark glasses and chewing paan, besides having the name Pandey.

With Onkar Kulkarni

@screenindia.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article-- Aamir Ali's first comedy" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niks_pri

niks_pri

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
he was good in his entry episode

jazzerette

IF-Dazzler

jazzerette

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
His role has been modeled along the line of Shiv Pandit's earlier role of Hanuman Prasad Pandey...even the names Hanuman and Bajrang are similar...

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
nicee
thnxxx 4 sharinggg

Post Reply New Post

Go to top