Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
O-M-G!!! I just hope that what we all just saw in the end of the episode was not what it looked like! OuchPhulwa...with...SINDOOOOR!!! I really don't hope that Shankar applied the sindoor on her forehead. Shocked Hope there is another explanation behind this but OH GOD I don't hope that Shankar and Phulwa are actually married. That...would...just...be... Dead 
I must admit that I really LOVED their chemistry in the scene when Shankar was hurt and Phulwa helps her and the other scenes as well, especially the one when she says "Master-ji" to Shankar! Embarrassed But I really don't hope that they are married and the storyline will be focused on their married life and then leap etc. It will totally ruin the while story! 

I just hope that at least this serial should stay as it is, and if it have to change, then only positive changes that is good for the storyline. I hope this show won't be ruined by crappy storylines!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYAMockingjay1SmritiKatha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No, no, NO!" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zebi02

O-M-G!!! I just hope that what we all just saw in the end of the episode was not what it looked like! OuchPhulwa...with...SINDOOOOR!!! I really don't hope that Shankar applied the sindoor on her forehead. Shocked Hope there is another explanation behind this but OH GOD I don't hope that Shankar and Phulwa are actually married. That...would...just...be... Dead 
I must admit that I really LOVED their chemistry in the scene when Shankar was hurt and Phulwa helps her and the other scenes as well, especially the one when she says "Master-ji" to Shankar! Embarrassed But I really don't hope that they are married and the storyline will be focused on their married life and then leap etc. It will totally ruin the while story! 

I just hope that at least this serial should stay as it is, and if it have to change, then only positive changes that is good for the storyline. I hope this show won't be ruined by crappy storylines!! Big smile

This show is based on  the life of phulan devi , who  was married at the age of 13 yrs . so they have to show phlwa married to young age . now is she is married to shankar or not , we have to watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYAShoma_

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I really hope the CV's of the show changed the story plot then! But let's wait and watch, maybe I'm gonan be surprised, but I dont know... I'm just afraid that this show is gonna be ruined like others........ Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYASmritiKatha

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
i m pretty sure that shankar didn't apply the sindoor
i reckon one of thankurs man did it.....
i alos think thakur created the misunderstanding between shakar nd bawani
i just hope that they dn't throw phulwa out of the village

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Yuck that's even worse if Thakur's man did it!!!!

-Wanderer-

murlidharmona

murlidharmona

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I hate if thakur man put sindur. the best part is if thakur by hand of sankar put sindur on phulwa head. this is quite better.

....Poojie....

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hmmm yeeees! That's sound a LITTLE better, not much! LOL

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
welll story is based on Phulan Devi ... so I guess it has to be someone who married Phulwa .. gues the blame will be on Shankar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.