Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

LOVE- the way i know it,MG ff,ch 7,pg 29, 29th may (Page 6)

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
hey loved the intro and touched by the way u wanna write the ff by taking stories from us..........will definitely pm u when i get time dear abt my experience

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
interesting.....
dont have such incidences... n as of now cant remember many...
wud love to read this ff....
do PM me....

samaira39

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Awesome
do Continue.soon

samaira39

maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
nice start i myself is bcumng a DENTIST so waitingg eagerly to read it further hope itxx goes amazngggEmbarrassed

samaira39

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Awesome...
continue soon...me waiting to read this FF.

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

hey pplSmile........i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo overwhelmed by the response that i dont know what to say. I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR UR SWEET SWEET RESPONSE AND MY HEARTFELT APPRECIATION TO THOSE PPL WHO PMed AND COMMENTED THEIR STORIES...............I AM EXPECTING MORE OF IT.........OK NOW I WANT ALL OF U TO POST STORIES OF UR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES WITH UR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS. NEED IT DESPERATELY FOR MY NEXT UPDATE,,.........PLZ PM OR POST A COMMENT HERE.............PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I want the story to proceed peacefully and slowly, I am exaggerating things. Plz let me know what you think.

Chapter 1: Breakdown!!!

Her world crumbled into desert sand as she heard what sam revealed!!! Her legs started loosing their strength as geet made her way to the floor feeling dejected and lost. Sam stretched her hands towards geet and caught her before she hit the floor hard and hurt herself. Sam slowly made her sit on the floor and herself sat beside her holding geet's hands in hers. Geet looked at sam with shocked red eyes.

Sam could clearly see what her best friend was going through. After all sam knew geet all too well. They both were like soul sisters. sam dint want geet to hold back her tears. Sam hugged geet in warm embrace so she calmed down and gave in. and it was then that geet started crying profusely hugging back sam ever so tightly. It took nearly 1 hour before geet composed herself and let go off from the hug.

"are you serious sam???", she finally spoke trying to make sure it was all too real!!!

"why would I joke dear??? Ur uncle itself told me to break the news to you.", sam shrieked trying to hide her disappointment.

"why should such things happen to me only??? What wrong have I done? What sin have I committed??? This is not fair!!!", she retorted back.

"I know. I think it's better you wait till what your family has to say about it. Till then don't come to any conclusion!!!", sam said trying to soothe her.

Geet looked at sam astonished. "what are you saying???".

"geet wait till ur family comes to a decision. Who knows things might change in ur favour!!!". sam tried to assure her.

"do you really think they care??? I mean even after me pleading not to get involved in such things till I say yes, they are thinking of considering it, how am I supposed to feel???" she was hurt and it was clearly evident in her mannerisms.

"don't you always keep saying, 'everything happens for a reason'?" sam desperately tried to make the environment positive.

" yes I do but this time I am not able to figure out the reason sam!!! And that's frustrating and annoying." tears threatened to roll down her cheeks.

Sam made geet stand up and took her out to the garden, which was right in front of her room. Geet loved nature and so her room had been built such that she always had access to the garden directly from her room. Sam opened the door to the garden and led geet out hoping her mood would change. Geet on the other hand was in deep thought. She had so many qns popping up in her mind but she dint have any answers to them.

They both sat down the swing and maintained silence. Geet drifted away in her thoughts wishing from all her heart that time would turn back and this day never came. Sam could not help but look at her best friend from time to time. The dawn turned to night but yet they both sat their without saying a word.

Like they say, "silence is the best conversation between friends", geet and sam too understood each other in silence. Friendship was probably the best thing that happened to both of them. It was only few months back that they met each other at a blood donation camp. They instantly became friends and exchanged numbers. They dint know what had provoked them to trust each other blindly but they did.

From then on they chatted and spoke to each other almost daily. They had met out of co-incidence and as the days passed they realized how similar they were and how their lives were like mirror images with a bit of distortion!!! They loved the same type of things, watched same shows on tv, loved the same colors and beyond everything the situations they went through were surprisingly similar too.

They would often laugh at it saying "we should've been twins, I wonder where god's planning went wrong?". what if god went wrong with his initial plans? He made sure he rectified it later and that's what mattered the most to both of them. They shared everything with each other. The word "SECRET' had no relevance in their pure friendship. They were happy with their lives coz they had each other to face any hurdles that came their way.

Both of them dint realize the time at all until rano came and called them for dinner.

"what are you both doing here?" rano asked cautiously hoping geet was not angry on them, but she knew the truth.

Geet shot a glare towards her mother and looked away feeling disgusted.

"nothing aunty, just like that" sam tried to break the silence.

Geet looked at sam seriously with a look that asked "why are you talking to her?'. sam nodded her head trying to assure her that she'll handle it. Geet made a face and looked away.

"it's time for dinner, so both of you make ur way towards the dining hall. You must both be hungry!" rano said sensing the tension in the air.

"sam I don't want to eat anything. So tell her to leave me alone, will you?" geet spit out the words like fire glaring at her mom.

Rano tried to say something but sam interrupted, "aunty I will make sure she eats but plz u leave now', her pleaded rano.

Rano just nodded and went in after seeing geet. After rano had left geet turned towards sam who was looking at her with concern.

"why did you talk to her???" geet asked angrily.

"geet lets not talk about it now. U sit here I'll get the dinner!", sam got up from the swing when geet said "I am not hungry!".
"fine if u r not eating then even I am not eating", sam made a baby face and looked elsewhere.

Geet hated to lose but with sam she always loved to lose. Geet smiled weakly, "my stomach is growling!!!".

Sam smiled at her widely, "I'll get the food!!!" and she rushed inside the house.

Geet was happy and thanked god for giving such a wonderful friend. She never ever tried to hurt sam and it was the same with sam. They fought and got angry for the most silly reasons, it was not like they dint. But the next moment itself they would have forgot about the fight completely. May be that's what made their friendship stronger and better by each passing day. They were like one soul and 2 bodies.

Geet snapped out of her thoughts when she heard sam barging into the garden with a plate of food. Sam sat beside her, "here u go". geet smiled, "my hands are dirty" showing her hands like a 3 year old.

Sam smiled at her baby hearted friend, "I'll feed you".

Sam started feeding her slowly, geet was so hungry that she hadn't really realized it. She ate everything on the plate happily smiling and enjoying like a small kid enjoying ice-cream. When she was done, sam smiled, "you need more?". geet nodded for a no. sam got up to leave when geet stopped her, "where's ur dinner???". "I'll get it now", sam went and came back with her plate and sat down next to geet. it was now geet's turn to feed sam. They smiled and joked and finally returned to their chirpy selves.

Geet requested sam to stay back and she agreed with out any hitch!!!!!

Precap: "this is not done!!!', geet said angrily looking at everyone.

When we hear someone say SOULMATES we often tend to think it's our life partner. This is not always the case!!! People who get their soul mates in the form of their life partner couldn't have asked for more. But tell me how many of you have found ur SOULMATES in ur partners or u think u have??? Trust me ur soulmate is not always ur life partner. They can be anyone. You cannot simply justify that ur partner is ur soul mate. I was blinded with same thought but I was proved wrong when I read an article abt it years back in TOI!!!!! Ur soul mate can be ur friend, ur pen pal, one of ur guy friend, ur lover, ur partner, someone u have yet to meet, even some random foreigner for that matter. Why I am telling this??? Well I found my soul mate in chitti!!! She's my pillar of support. We might have not met but our instincts are something beyond our understanding!!! I am hoping u all find ur soul mates soon enough!!! Share ur thoughts , instances, stories abt it, I'll be waiting to read them.

Now how was the update??? Comment and like if it was worth it and share ur views, stories instances abt ur best friends as well...........................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzCry???????????

and THANKS ALL FOR UR SUPPORT AND APPRECIATION!!!!!LOLSmileWink

plz add me as ur buddy if u want a pm, thanksSmile

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10inlwgeetammyicycool-Elfin-hansasmaholyangelmansijani21SapphireFlamesmans229290860623MSgayatripreetymaaneetCrystalSayaavani_9sheetalvasaNazmaasiroililySrabon_Dharamaansi007cool_gal17Mounchykhushboo22cyum321amzu32MysticalRealm-SmexySmile-gangesegbnats0101Maaneet4evemaaneetsangelsimi91-Zahra15--Veritaserum-rupzloveuKrishnaluv94punjabi.princessmallvillesanu3108wajiha-1mrk-1hermoso--Ratna--Ash1991rsroopalimaanseeShalvejanu_2006anuandavipop77-afsha-namita25t_areebhinal_maaneetshah10khwaishfanmillie_maaneetpreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeSabmeratu.Tyrokahkashansakina_BlackPearl_dobrevagasms-Nightingale-nanor

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
amazing update.
love  geet and sam's friendship.
do continue plz
thx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39kahkashansakina

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212