Fan Fictions

LOVE- the way i know it,MG ff,ch 7,pg 29, 29th may (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 30

mango123

mango123

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

My friend shared her moments with me… the story is still incomplete… I will update you with the rest….. im really sorri if its boring. ThnqJ

I was a seventeen year old in my final highschool year. That year everything went well for me except for this boy. Varun the idiot, I never got along with since the very first day of school. People said he was nice if were on his good side. He was a girls ideal bf, hot , smart, cool etc. he was a pain in the ass tho….. he hated my guts, our common friends dated one another, and once the relationship was over the girls and the guys hardli got along. Varun would do things like lock me up in the girls changing rooms, while im drving he wud get his mates to pull mi wipers out, so theyd end up sticking in the air, n I had to park the car to pull them bak down…. Prank my house saying it was my bf and all lol. Now when I thnk abt it, it was so childish, silly buh funny too. But I always got varun good tho, the one big thing I did was, i called his house acting like adrug dealer n told varuns parents he does dealing with me, n hes a transpoter of drugs. God knws what happened but vaarun surely gt in major shyt tho.  hope u guys get it….

I was called the good girl that was hard tah get. Boys liked me lol. Slowly near school ball ( prom season) people started finding dates. That's when everything started… my bestfriend ended up with varuns bf… so which left us no choice but to all sit on the same table , all in the same limo… I didn't have a date I wanted one, the last person I wud ever think of was varun.  And 2 weeks before ball varun came up to me during a lunch break. He talked to me properly, I was very rude initially but varun was different. "  hey I know this is unsual  but I was thinking may be we could talk….. would you like to come ball with me?? ….. you can think abt it, its just that I want a date…. I have plentli of girls I can take but they will all endup raping me if you noe what I mean… since our friends are going togethr it wud help if we are too than u and me bringing different dates."  I was like I dunno il thnk abt it. My friends wr like say yes… but I wasn't so sure…. But even I wanted a date who wasn't so despo. So I said yes. We went shopping for his suit and my dress , he even had a matching purple tie to my dress. I couldn't believe we were getting along, I was excited for ball…. Hanging out etc.  Then it was ball night…..we all got to see our dates… there I saw varun…looked completely different  all calm, like a gentlemen, so hot… not the usual anger management asshole. We spoke and kept exchanging looks…  we were dancing like hell… it was so ausme, he hands were first on my shoulders then he slowly moved it down to my waist…. He pulled me closer….. it was ausme, it felt like I started to like varun… there was such a crowd on the dance floor… we kept bumping into eachother…. Varun pulled me in his arms, n said now u wnt bump in to me, my head was on his chest, we were dancing to lovestory ( it was a perfect scene J) it was a bit awkward as the couples around us were kissing , and lol varun n me were both blushing…. Slowy he lifted my head gave me a gentle kiss on my lips…. It wa amazing….. then he'd realised, he ws just my ball date not bf n moved bak said iam so sorry… I said its fyn realising it was my mistake too….

When ball night finshd n we were heading home I said varun I thnk I like you…… he said : wat?... little miss sunshine I hate to break ur bubble but im done with this now                                                                     I said wat r u on abt… his voice was different… he said this was all a prank to get bak at yah…. U think I like u now way… I went thru so much to handle u till now… anyways loser take this tie bak I dnt want it. I was shocked hurt…I had been fooled… I said I was never acting tho…. He said soo?? U like me W*F?  Hahah god lord

Before he left he said  " n yah abt the kiss, it wasn't anything for me….. anyways im off …. I dnt  even like u ok… this was just a prank…. Cnt wait tah tell the boys man, bye loser

I was  crying …. I could see I really liked him…….

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE- the way i know it,MG ff,ch 7,pg 29, 29th may (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Veritaserum-

IF-Rockerz

-Veritaserum-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Interesting..... loved it

samaira39

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
interesting .....do cont dear

samaira39

CrystalSaya

Goldie

CrystalSaya

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I  really loved d concept............u do continue..as i m not in love till now atlest...............but a story progress if i'l b trying to give u my inputs...............continue soon dear.............

samaira39

avani_9

Goldie

avani_9

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hey sam really nyc concept...n u said it's real story so it's more interesting...count me in ur pm list..m always wid u n ya i hv experience so tell me whenever u need help i'll share my life with you...cont soon

samaira39

Nik.freebird

Groupbie

Nik.freebird

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Lovely u knw such net frndz exist becoz we r able 2 react wid stranger on net.i had one such frnd bt sad it dint continud bt she is switheart n abt luv mine was one sided crush!!luv u samaird.tc

samaira39

Audiwalia

IF-Rockerz

Audiwalia

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Interesting..... Pesonally i don't have any experience.... Nd meri mom dad ki toh arrange marriage hai...

samaira39

CutieTeju

IF-Sizzlerz

CutieTeju

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Wow awesome. Real life experience. Nice one.Big smile

samaira39

Post Reply New Post

Go to top