Fan Fictions

LOVE- the way i know it,MG ff,ch 7,pg 29, 29th may (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 30

samaira39

samaira39

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Where is da update lol??
hey sryCry, i have been having a writer's block with SNT, took so long to figure out how to continue it in the right way and finally it's up and running, next turn is of this story and i'll update ASAP dearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khwaishfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE- the way i know it,MG ff,ch 7,pg 29, 29th may (Page 29)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khwaishfan

IF-Sizzlerz

khwaishfan

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hi thanks n no prob! Will wait...update soon n do try n pm please! Tongue

samaira39

samaira39

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Hello everyoneBig smile, sry for the delay. I just took my time with this. I dint know how to put this out well. anyways now read onSmile

chapter 7: Falling for you

it seems the most inevitable thing to do
to be able to fall head over heels for you
indeed things are no more the same again
as these new feelings are painting my life anew

Khurana Mansion:

Veer kept his phone down on the table and eased a bit on the couch looking a bit stressed. He had just spoken to brij and geet seems to have said yes for the proposal. But the problem was veer and madhu dint know what was maan's stance on this matter. even though it had only been a few days before, that maan was confronted about geet. Yet, no one knew what he had thought about the proposal at all. and for the record nobody dared to ask him. maan was so busy with his work that he hardly had time to discuss things with his family and vice-versa. But then again the whole family always had dinner together, yet nobody had dared to bring up this matter upto maan and to discuss about it.

they had all thought he would do it on his own and bring up the subject one of these days but only in vain. Maan seemed too hard core on the matter and never ever once mentioned anything about it. after the day the family had handed him geet's photo, they all had hoped for an answer from maan. it was shock that maan dint react to anything at all. they doubted if he even liked her or not. Now, that they think of it, maan had not denied anything either, so to some extent they could all breathe a sigh of relief. But who knew when a storm was on it's way? the anticipation alone was enough to make them all crazy.

veer sighed and looked at his wife and daughter, who were deeply in thought similar to him. "If we dont do something soon, i have a feeling geet's family will start looking for someone else for her and i dont like to think about that happening. We have no other option left but to confront maan about this, but the question is who is willing to take the risk of asking him?" he asked looking at them. kripa spoke before Madhu tried, "Dad, i'll speak to him. I know him too well and i am apple of his eyes", she laughed. Madhu and Veer only smiled at her.

Following that day, in the evening when maan entered his room, his was awestruck to see his room in a total mess and with kripa deeply rummbling through his things in the cupboard. "Kripa", he called out to her loudly and sighed, when she turned to him, showcasing her victory smile. he dropped down to his couch and breathed heavily, "what is it now? and why do you always have to make a hell of my room when you want to have your way?", he mouthed looking her way totally surprised  by her ignorance towards to him.

Kripa stopped rummaging through his things and looked up to her brother's shocked face. Her face suddenly turned emotionless. "where the hell is geet's photo?", she asked annoyed. maan looked at her with raised eyebrows, "huh?". "Why are you looking so bewildered? where is geet's photo?", kripa asked folding her arms across her chest. Maan just blinked at her. If it was any other situation, kripa would have spanked on maan's head for his ignorance. but since she had different plans for him, she stood in her place glaring at her brother.

"If you needed something, all you had to do was ask me!!!", maan said and stood with his hands up surrendering to his sister's glare. "You already know that doesn't work with me so well. Now, give back geet's photo please", she said in a calm tone and walked upto where maan stood. He dropped his hands down and sighed heavily and looked away before asking her, "why do u want it?".

"If you dint know, her family wants her photo back", she said noncholantly.

"why?"

"what do u mean why? they need it back thats why", kripa said annoyed by her brother's childish questions.

"thats not what i wanted to know. i want to know why do they need it back?" he snapped.

"oh that?", she turned her back towards him and walked towards the window.

"yes, exactly that. what are you hiding here?", he asked, curious about the change in tone in kripa's voice.

"geet's family is looking for a groom for her elsewhere and so they need the photo back", she said hiding her amused smile from him.

"what? why?", he asked utterly baffled. it was almost like cold water was thrown across his face for maan. "you gotta be kidding me!!!"

"why would i do that?", came a simple reply from kripa. She knew something like this was going to happen when she spilled that unspilled beans across him. maan was too predictable for her but yet it amused her that maan could react like this.

Anger flashed across his face, something that nobody had seen in years. he walked towards kripa and yanked her so that she was facing him. she was bewildered by his change in behaviour. he almost never got angry and the person standing in front of her was most definitely not the brother she knew. Somewhere she started feeling guilty for striking the wrong chord in his heart. "why?", was the only word that came out his gritted teeth. kripa slighly trembled at his voice.

"beacause you dint tell your decision yet. they probably cant wait up for you so long", she said as a matter of fact.

he left his sister's shoulder and stepped back nodding his head, "that cannot be true", he stated without hesitation.

"that is the truth. Now if you dont mind giving geet's photo, i'll be out of here any moment", kripa eyed him curiously as a determination rose in his eyes and pierced her eyes. She smiled inwardly at him. this was what she was expecting but his sudden outburst had made her question her behaviour for a moment there.

"I am not giving it", he state flatly.

"excuse me?"

"i said i am not giving it"

"and why would that be?", she asked amused.

"why would i tell you?", he asked folding his arms across his chest and eyeing her suspiciously.

"you obviously dint like her. So i dont understand why you wont give the photo back?", she asked taunting him back. She knew her brother far too well.

"it's true, i just dint like her kripa, but..." he trailed off.

kripa chcuckled to herself at his reply, "but what?", she asked in mock seriousness.

maan turned away from her. "I am falling for her", he whispered.

"come again?", she asked even though she clearly heard what maan said. that did it for maan. he turned to her with boiling annoyance and shouted "I SAID I AM FALLING FOR HER AND SHE'S MINE". Kripa just smiled at him while she knew the whole house heard his roar. Well, like always, she striked the right chord this time too. She eyed him for moment before walking towards him and hugging him with all the happiness inside her. Maan sighed and hugged her back. "You dont know how happy we all are to hear that", she mouthed before she hugged him back overjoyed.

THE END

Yes, it is the end. What were you people expecting??? this story would go on further??? nope i dont really think so. I really cant go on further even though there's a lot of it this story still has. My friend will be disappointed but i will write and complete this for her but i wont post it here i guess. I dont know.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! you really thought that was true, come on ppl, i promised her that i'll write it for her and i'll do it no matter what. It doesn't matter if nobody reads my story, i'll still write.

Now comment and vote please :)

precap: the callLOLWink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

minnurajmish123preet.harmanbhakbhartifancutestar12kabslocks-Veritaserum-smallvillekhwaishfanRemya_PillaiTyrot_areebzaara2212dreams-realityspvd

minnuraj

Groupbie

minnuraj

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Yipppeee,... me 1st !!!! Its d first time that i am being d 1st to comment after an update...
Awesome story yaaar,...
U just took ma breath away when i saw that end note!!!
Plzzz do continue sooon , and plzzz dont giv us any mr sudden attacks like this ,...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

Remya_Pillai

IF-Sizzlerz

Remya_Pillai

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Beautiful update..
so kripa won in making maan confessing..

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
awesome...

loved the way kripa made him say it out loud...LOL

cant wait for the call..

continue soon...

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
part 7
nice part...
Kripa made Maan to tell his decision with feelings involved...
cont soon dear...

mish123

mish123

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
awesome...
at a time u scared us...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top