LOVE- the way i know it,MG ff,ch 7,pg 29, 29th may

samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@LOVE- THE WAY I KNOW IT@

hey everyone😊, well i am back yet again with another story to tell. this time it's going to be different so plz read on and dont forget to read the last paragraph, THE ONE IN RED!!!!!

Well this is based on a true story. My friend literally wants to kill me for writing her story but since this is my gift for her wedding she'll probably understand. The best part of this story is that me and my friend chitti have never met for real. We met in facebook accidentally and exchanged numbers because of our instincts even though we were perfect strangers and today we are the best of friends. We share everything with each other. I never hesitate to tell her abt my stupidity and she is my editor of my ffs. She never hesitates to tell abt her fights with jeeju or anything of that sort!!! Well she's probably getting married this November and the worst part is I might not be able to be with her on her important day of life!!! I don't know what type of deep bond we share but itseems like we were born to be friends. I sometimes feel what I would do if I had not met her. I am basically a loner but after chitti came my life has changed only to be better. Now her story well it's kind of fiction only. I mean I thought such things happen only in movies but not in real life. God is seriously trying to prove me wrong. You'll know as I write.

We all think that our life is ordinary, nothing ecstatic happens and it's boring. Not really!!!!! we all are unique and so is our lives. We all have a story to hell whether happy or sad, it doesn't matter. My own life is in ruins but yet somehow we're trying to move on coz someday we believe our lives will be better. So never lose hope.

Even though this ff is based on my friend's budding love story I don't want to make this a drama story instead I am seeking everyone's help here. I am just taking the gist of her love life and nothing more. Similarly I want you all to share ur love moments, fights, meetings, outings, fun and embarrassing moments, romantic moments etc with ur partner through Pms or comments. Well I am not asking for details but just the gist of the situations. I'll put it to vote if I can or I myself choose the any one at a time and update it thru this ff. this is something new I am trying my hand at and I need ur cooperation. Plz share it if u feel u r unique and so are the situations u have been in. I am doing this because I want my ff to be a real one and not imaginary. It's not going to be easy which I know but with all ur help and support we can make this a success. Believe me I wont take the credit of any scenes that you people have Pmed me or commented here. I am going to put the name of the person to whom the particular scene belongs to. I am just giving life to all ur unique situations. Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz support and co-operate coz it's not just my success but also every one of you who participate. Cant we all make something unique together??? Think people, I'll wait for ur replies!!!! IF YOU CANT HELP ME OUT ITS FINE BUT ATLEAST RESPOND...

I'LL DELETE MY POST OR WILL WRITE IN FICTION MANNER IF I DONT GET PROPER RESPONSE TO IT,...PLZ DONT MAKE ME DO THIS, I REALLY WANT THIS TO WORK, PLZ SHARE AND MAKE THIS OUR SUCCESS...I AM LITERALLY PLEADING U ALL...!!!!! IF U R NOT EXPERIENCED DO SHARE UR PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS STORY...BUT PLZ PLZ PLZ SHARE!!!!!

Character sketch:

Geet handa: a sweet bubbly girl pursuing to become a dentist.

Brij handa: geet's elder brother,'very understanding

rano handa: geet's mother

mohinder handa: geet's daD

Maan singh khurana: a doctor, well behaved, a gentleman.

Kripa singh khurana: maan's sister, married and has a daughter riya.

Veer singh khurana: maan's dad

Madhu singh khurana: maan's mother

sameera singhania: geet's friend

arjun rathore: kripa's husband

prologue:

he said "I love you" and that's when geet realized what being loved was like. A new feeling and new emotion had made its place in her heart. She gasped at the 3 words dazed. She never expected maan to say it to her this way. She closed her eyes trying to take in the surroundings and a smile crept her lips. "oh I have to leave now, emergency!" and he was gone before geet could react. She was too happy to even speak. All she wanted now was to be in his arms, right then but she knew she had a long time to wait before that happened. But she was blissful and overwhelmed by maan's words. She felt complete. But she had a long way to go. She had to understand what love meant and how to manage it!!!

NOTE: PROLOGUE MAY CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE RESPONSE I GET.

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, U ALL KNOW MY STATE RIGHT NOW AND I REALLY READ LIKE HELL LOT OF TIME TO UPDATE THIS COZ IT'S NOT JUST MY STORY BUT IT'S OUR STORY SO PLZ SHOW MERCY ON ME...LOVE U ALL AND THANKS!!!!

WHO EVER NEEDS pm PLZ ADD ME AS UR BUDDY, THANKS!!!😊

INDEX!!!!

Edited by samaira39 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

me fist🥳 being merely seventeen i dont have any real life experience at love neither do any of my friends have . . . so i might not b able to give scenes and like u mentioned u want it to be as realistic as possible😆 so me of no help😆😳
but i m looking forward to the story😃
Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
komlika thumbnail
Awesome ..... Continue.... Do PM me 😃
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
cont soon
pm me when u update pls
thanks
very nice dear 
do con soon !
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

me fist🥳 being merely seventeen i dont have any real life experience at love neither do any of my friends have . . . so i might not b able to give scenes and like u mentioned u want it to be as realistic as possible😆 so me of no help😆😳

but i m looking forward to the story😃

IT'S OK IF U DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE DEAR BUT U CAN SHARE UR PARENTS MEMORABLE MOMENTS..............IF U CAN AND WANT TO PLZ DO..........I'LL BE VERY HAPPY....THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT!!!!😊
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ... continue continue...

I know u'll do full justice to this 

love
Sana
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont have any real life experience
so sorry no help fom my side
but i would love to read your ff
plz continue soon
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry yaar i dont have any love life but will try to help u if needed n loved the prologue waiting now for the story
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratz on the new FF
Gr8 start
Lovely character sketch
I don't have any experience in love as I hav never been in love b4
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM