Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: whatthefrack

ummm. if I had a boyfriend like that. hmmmm. two tight slaps across his face aur uske hosh thikane aa jaate. men sometimes get lost in their own stupidity and they sometimes need a jor ka jhatka to get them back into their senses. 

tum toh chhha gaye yaar... πŸ˜³πŸ‘
sabse aancha aur effective reply tumhara hi hai Raks yaara...⭐️😳

pls dont mind me askin but did u ever faced this kind of situation, in real life...with ur boyfriend..?? 

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!tat ws awesome.keep up the gr8 work!
whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

tum toh chhha gaye yaar... πŸ˜³πŸ‘
sabse aancha aur effective reply tumhara hi hai Raks yaara...⭐️😳

pls dont mind me askin but did u ever faced this kind of situation, in real life...with ur boyfriend..?? 

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› swetha dear, thankfully no. i dont have a boy friend πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

Main khush ho gayi already Raks...kya mast reply kiya hai...mindblowing!!πŸ‘ Kaash alka bhi tumhari tarha sonche...aur aise hi chandu ki akal thikane lagaye!!

no need for that. aaj ke show me Joan of Ar(ti)c became true of Joan of Ar(ti)c and clarified everything so hats off to her. And she carried off her role today very well with a very poised and mature acting. She just qualified to my list of the better actors on this show along with Chander, Alka and Mataji. The rest are pretty hopeless. Technical handling like camera work, scene transition still needs to improve big time. In fact some of my other friends who watch the show said this looks like some soap made for our Doordarshan channels where the production quality is really low and the actors pedestrian. This story can get a 1000 times more viewership by just improving the production quality and replacing Mr. Stiffness and Papa Stiffness. If they can get some strong actors to do those roles then kya baat hai because the story is fantastic. Today's update will come up a little bit later.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

no need for that. aaj ke show me Joan of Ar(ti)c became true of Joan of Ar(ti)c and clarified everything so hats off to her. And she carried off her role today very well with a very poised and mature acting. She just qualified to my list of the better actors on this show along with Chander, Alka and Mataji. The rest are pretty hopeless. Technical handling like camera work, scene transition still needs to improve big time. In fact some of my other friends who watch the show said this looks like some soap made for our Doordarshan channels where the production quality is really low and the actors pedestrian. This story can get a 1000 times more viewership by just improving the production quality and replacing Mr. Stiffness and Papa Stiffness. If they can get some strong actors to do those roles then kya baat hai because the story is fantastic. Today's update will come up a little bit later.

thanks a lot for this info Raks😳
so ur makin a new post na... for today's analysis......?
i want to read ur analysis coz i had skipped today's episode.....πŸ˜†
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Some how i don't like that Aarati is doing explanation part, And Alka is believing her, Wasn't it suppose to be a  personal matter between her and chander, And they should have sorted out personally in private. I can never trust Aarati, she will use this to create more MU between chander and alka.
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sv003

thanks a lot for this info Raks😳
so ur makin a new post na... for today's analysis......?
i want to read ur analysis coz i had skipped today's episode.....πŸ˜†

I havn't watched the epi yet...its loading😳 so Cruella de Vil (ur Joan of ArcπŸ˜›) acted like the 'good samaritan'... unbelievable!!😲 Seriously...ab iss show mein kuch bhi ho sakta hainπŸ˜† aur pata nehi mujhe aisa kyon lagta hain...alka-chander's this MU is resolved...jus to create another MU between them very soon and i'll also be waiting for ur post...keep rocking buddy!!
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the title of the topic ws just amazing
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatartari

the title of the topic ws just amazing

thanks so much tina