Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

whatthefrack

whatthefrack

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
So our ham prince has moved on to the dark side. Mr Stiffness as predicted has decided to become Mr. Nasty Stiffness. Oh well if that is the story then so be it. The episode starts off with Joan of Ar(ti)c finding the log of wood at Chander's doorstep for no rhyme and reason. Oh wait. He has been spying on her. Ooohkaaay. So maybe when you tell the story, you could show us that there is some backdoor spying going on, like the agents of Mr. Stiffness lurking around Joan of Ar(ti)c, at least you could have used Govind if nobody else was volunteering to be part of this show. Anywho. Mr. Stiffness makes this startling revelation but for some strange reason Joan of Ar(ti)c refuses to believe it. She astoundingly blames Chander. I mean what is going on with this story? Are you guys using some common sense when you lay out these scenes? Everything is so sudden and bizarre. Shocked Mr. Stiffness hams away to his heart's content with Joan of Ar(ti)c making some stupid comments about how sick she is. Really dude, asthma is common place. What you arrived from the 8th century BC or what? You call that sick? Sheeesh. Dr. Stiffness then completely cures Joan of Ar(ti)c with a solid Get Well Soon card because then and there in that scene both of them agree Joan of Ar(ti)c is cured of asthma now and the elections has now become a takkar of equals. ROFL Fine. Whatever. Lets move on.

On to NNT's house where we have the future Mrs. Stiffness' pitaji making it absolutely clear to NNT that he will send his daughter with only a paan and a supaari which NNT can have after dinner. Nothing else. DANG. All that planning for the funding of Mr. Stiffness' election down the shitter. Confused Seriously. The decision made was there will be no "dahej" although NNT tries to make a  face about it as if he has cracked the funniest joke in the world. No wonder Mr. Stiffness is his son. So somebody tell me this, if no dahej and no funding for elections, then W*F is NNT pushing Mr. Stiffness to marry this girl in the first place. Again our brilliant directorial cast have put on a class act. Do they suffer from memory loss? IMHO they don't even seem to remember the story most of the time. GREAAAT. Clap

On to our ahem hero Chander D'oh, is he still our hero, anyway, he has been summoned by Alka ji to consume lunch at the last place where he left her. Okay now besides acting the goat, his memory is also now that of a goat. Of course your home duffer. RUN. You don't want Alka to find Joan of Ar(ti)c taking angrayees in your bed. Alka will have you for lunch then. ROFL But alas the directorial cast decided to make things not that interesting and the bird has flown before any fireworks could happen. What a pity Cry. Inside Alka discovers the thermometer. Okay now tell me one thing. I have had asthma patients in my family and friends and not a single one of the asthma attacks have been associated with fever !!!! Unhappy Whats up with the thermometer? Oh wait I know. You had to show it to Alka. Riggght. Well played creative directors. Oh well. Unhappy Chander gives Alka whatever BS comes to his mind and packs her off. All the while he is wondering why the hell is he lying. Yeah me too dude. Be a man and fess up.

And for whom are you lying? This Joan of Ar(ti)c who is now abusing you left and right as soon as you arrive at the party office for breaking the news to Mr. Stiffness first thing in the morning? Really has common sense left this show now? Why would Chander do that? Sorry to say if Joan of Ar(ti)c has so little common sense then she should withdraw her nomination for elections in the next episode. Anyway after all that dialog baazi Chander only says Nopes, not me and Joan of Ar(ti)c immediately goes whoooooops, sorry, we are friends again ROFL. Literally crazy Wacko And finally we come to where Mr. Stiffness like a grim reaper delivers the news to Alka that Joan of Ar(ti)c is sick (Again? I thought you bloody cured her with your fantastic Get Well Soon card. I think we should call that card the Get Well Now card and use it to cure incurable diseases instead of prescribing expensive medicines. Oh so sorry to hear that you are suffering from cancer, here is a Get Well Now card from Dr. Stiffness. Are you feeling better? Good). He also makes sure he tells Alka that Joan of Ar(ti)c has spent the night with Chander (Dead spare me the details). So in the next episodes we will see a lot of songs like the one this topic has. Imagine all this happens at the cost of the story, if only this idiot, Chander had spoken the truth and more importantly the guys who are directing this show have some COMMON SENSE. Grrrrr.

Edited by whatthefrack - 14 April 2011 at 10:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77malwica2-Swetha-bhavika0611tinatartariPrinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ham Bewafa Hargiz Na The Par Ham Wafa Kar Na Sake" in Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Kya baat hai Raks! Aaj hindi mein title..!!Embarrassed Res...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

whatthefrack

whatthefrack

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
@anks aaj Hindi mein because the way the story changes, bahut melodrama hai aage with a lot of singing of hindi sad songs ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whatthefrack

@anks aaj Hindi mein because the way the story changes, bahut melodrama hai aage with a lot of singing of hindi sad songs ROFL

You are absolutely riteSmile and when it comes to singing hindi songs for dlmhLOL me, foram n swetha acts like prosWink and about the title...its cud have been like "Hum bewafa hargiz na thhey...Lekin awwal number ke bewakuf toh zaroor thhey!!"ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ankita1605 - 14 April 2011 at 10:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthefrack-Swetha-

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Sorry! Double PostOuch

Edited by ankita1605 - 14 April 2011 at 10:13pm

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Mistake againShocked

Edited by ankita1605 - 14 April 2011 at 10:13pm

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

awesome RaksClap 

i was LMAO wen i read ur entire postROFL

n the title of ur post is jst perfect n suits the epi to the T.....Heart

Edited by sv003 - 14 April 2011 at 10:23pm

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita1605

Mistake againShocked
really......ShockedLOL anks hunWink 
mujhe patha nahin tha so it read it......LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.