Phulwa

W.U 14th april 2011 -phulwa's "shocking " return-

joyo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rain starts phulwa tries to stop blood from shankers leg.phulwa sees a shade and tries to awake shanker.shanker wakes and goes along with phulwa and shanker lies down again.phulwa prays to god and sees a matchis in shankers pocket.phulwa get some woods and lit fire to get some wramth.shanker still in unconsious.phulwa prays to god.tiwari still searching in jungle. Next morning shanker calls for water.phulwa goes to bring some water at pond phulwa get some water suddenly someone chlorophomes phulwa from behind and unconsoius phulwa lies under tree wearing a pink dupatta.at hospital chunni regain consious but fell aspleep again blabbering phulwa.heera cries.mangru broke into tears along with imarti as it no hope to get phulwa back.ramsharan informs police brings phulwa back.evryone get happy.exept ramdai and sona.evryone sees hawaldar holding phulwa(quite sedate) in arms.phulwa hugs evryone.imarti cries and concerns about phulwa.imarti sees phulwa covering forehead and body with pink dupatta.imarti concerns that phulwa is ok or not.imarti uncovers phulwa's forehead and sees sindur applied on it.evryone on scene shocked. PRECAP-Lakhya discussing about phulwas judgment with villagers.mangru seems stunned.Edited by joyo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update  Joyo . I feel i have to see the episode at least for the last part
isha_love_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

first thank you soo much for update......i watched 14th april episode 2 time..not boc i realy love it..i just like it..but i watch 2time coz i want to see sindur scene..but i didnt see any sindur scene how she get sindur and who did..if shk did than how he did..did i miss any part or what..?

plss tall me only for this part i watched two 2time on youtube..😆
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: isha_love_SRK

first thank you soo much for update......i watched 14th april episode 2 time..not boc i realy love it..i just like it..but i watch 2time coz i want to see sindur scene..but i didnt see any sindur scene how she get sindur and who did..if shk did than how he did..did i miss any part or what..?

plss tall me only for this part i watched two 2time on youtube..😆

They have not shown who has given the sindoor
isha_love_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

They have not shown who has given the sindoor

thank you for info..😊