Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

ok i no quite a lot abt america since my cousin n my maasi live there..n they were tellin me the things that happen n cum in d newspaper..dey said that sum1 woz arrested in an airport 4 carrying a plastic knife and an apple..mmm..now wot do u fink..is dis fair??? i mean its gd 4 security but othawise it could b sorta stupid if u get wot i mean

bi 4 now

lub ju loadssss
xXxTinaxXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fair or Unfair?!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
well....that is really not fair....i live in the us...and travel to india like often and if they have restaurants in the airport then they should allow it....

i mean...the restaurants in the airport have platsic knifes and spoons there.....so they should allow them in the airport...i mean it is already in the airport....

and it is not fair that someone gets arrested just because they have a PLASTIC knife with them....i mean what all can you do with a plastic knife???? AngryAngryAngry

all you can do is cut something soft...like bread....so it is useless....well there is not much we can do!!!

but it is really really really STUPID...well....i hope the police are much smarter when they try to go do this again....

Edited by umi82990 - 01 January 2006 at 2:34pm

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with both of u, thats just stupid Confused

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure if they will arrest some one for just carrying a plastic knife & Apple. There must be more to that matter . Example if you attempt sneeking it in to the flight . Thats what makes the security suspicious .Security has absolutely no sense of humour anymore about such things and that is justified after 9/11 .
Also a plastic knife can certainly slit a throat ...the edges are sharp enought to cut an Apple can cut through skin too!!

Once again let me emphasise , you don't know the whole story .....just half of it . Possibly the irate passengars version . You don't know how his behavior really was.

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

I'm not sure if they will arrest some one for just carrying a plastic knife & Apple. There must be more to that matter . Example if you attempt sneeking it in to the flight . Thats what makes the security suspicious .Security has absolutely no sense of humour anymore about such things and that is justified after 9/11 .
Also a plastic knife can certainly slit a throat ...the edges are sharp enought to cut an Apple can cut through skin too!!

Once again let me emphasise , you don't know the whole story .....just half of it . Possibly the irate passengars version . You don't know how his behavior really was.

Agreed, maybe there is more to the story.

But a plastic knife can do a lot of damage, don't be fooled by a plastic utensil. Poke someones eye out, cut through skin etc. don't underestimate it, it can do as much damage as a regular steel knife.

And yes, after 9/11, no one should be taking any chances anymore.

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 12:45am | IP Logged
this is stupid LOL LOL LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hazelgirl

S= SMART , T= TALENTED , U= UNIQUE , P= PERSON , I= IN , D= DEMAND Wink

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazelgirl

Not really !!SmileSmile As long as you and i are safe its not stupid for them to look out for us . Like i said and monica1actress re- iterated , a plastic knife can do harm .

p.s - I am sure if he had declared it during the security check they may have not harrased him .....would have kept his plastic knife . But if he acted over smart by sneaking it or lying about it .....that would make the security suspicious.

Like they took away my nail file once at a security check when i told them i had it in my purse . They did not arrest me as i wasn't being over smart and sneaky !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top