Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

milee1014

Goldie

milee1014

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hello girls & a boy, how are you all doing? I hope you all are enjoying the NivRen world from past week.
I myself am so frustrated and I think I can't bear this torture anymore.
I think the whole world around me does not want me to enjoy NivRen. One after the other something is going wrong with me, first my router broke, then I became so busy with work at office with audit and all that I don't have time to watch NivRen at office, then my internet provider wants to to maintenance and atlast my computer broke. I am begging my husband to fix it ASAP but poor guy he is so busy that he is not getting time.
And now I got few moments I came online to say Hi to all of you and what do I see NivRen conssumation. Oh please everyone pray for me, I want to watch it but I don't know my computer will be fixed or no.
I can't take this torture anymore.Cry
I hope my husband fixes my computer atleast by tomorrow.
I got to go, as busy at work but you girls enjoy NivRen. And do think about me when you are watching them atleast I feel I watched them with you gals.
I don't know what I will do without this show from next month but right now it seems I will pull my hair and go crzy if I don't watch CCBM and NivRen.
Ok girls, take care and have nice weekend.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkymohit1shubabegumranragMAYURIKTAnutsaruntouchsavera2007minu2011tashu20sandy_nivrenSnehaNivRenFanaysha1989Jasleensamirah23Nikita99teddybear66FaizuuNivRendootVirMan_ArShi-Atiya-UZIS-Jafrina-anjaani07wadi..dollAlphabet26anjubalaPrishna_DBPSdiyaloveskinnyNiViren_fan-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I feel so frustrated.........." in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savera2007

savera2007

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
We miss you tooo Millee and hope to see you soon online :) Everything happens for a reason, so tension nahin lene ka :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchranrag

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hi Milee.....sorry to hear all ur problems....cool down take a deep breath.......hope ur comp gets fixed fast......Smile

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 14 April 2011 at 10:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
ohhh milee don't worry sweeti ur pc will fix - i had the same problem when i back i be able to write more than any time left all thebest sweeti that u will be back soon and watch and share ur comments also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

anjaani07

IF-Rockerz

anjaani07

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Aww Milee DiHugHug

We miss u loooads, i'll pray for ur computer and and internet and everything to get fixed Di and that u canwatch tomoro's epiHug

I feel slightly like u but only about tomoro's landmark epi...we've been waiting for it for soo long OMV!!! I dont think i'll get to watch it till after midnight if not SaturdayCry One of my really close friends is getting married on Sunday and her mehndi is tomoro and i HAVE to go and she won't let me leave till it's over! I'll miss the epi anyway but then i won't be home till late cos these things last for hours....aaaaahh how will i wait ALL that time?!!

Sorry Di i know u have missed loads and my problem is a lot smaller but just thought i'd share it with u!!

aruntouchsavera2007

teddybear66

Goldie

teddybear66

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i hope all ur problems get solved soon .... Big smile

savera2007Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hi Miliee how are you tune to darra hi diya hum to soch rahe the ab to sab sahi ho raha hai to tujhe kya hua tu bhi na. Don't worry you will be able to see it hope karna hai to yeh karo ki kal undono ko KMH se bachaa kar rakhein unke saare phone silent par ho kahin Yash ki vajah se koi unke romantic mood mein rukavat na aa jaye.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 14 April 2011 at 10:44am

savera2007anjaani07

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
mileeee diii feel soo sorry for you hope your computer get fixed yaar so you could enjoy the epi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.