BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Megz enters *waves* ..

Tanu comes in *whistles to act cool*

Megz: hi patniStern SmileROFL

Tanu: Hi 3rd pati .SillyROFL i feel i should eat more icecream. Cool*drools* #Baskin&Robbins

megz: Stop saying stupid things in the stage . *salivates* we are here to announce somethin special. Approve

tanu: REALLY? i dint knowStern SmileROFL *sticks tongue out*

megz: PATNIIII Stern Smile you are such a dungar and i feel i should beat you up and throw away . CoolROFL

Tanu: MEETI PUFF Angry dont forget wifey's words are like stone ke lakheer or whatever. ROFL

Megs: okay ? patni *bows down*Stern Smile

Tanu: You make me forget things  ITS APRIL 15TH dude. ITS A SPECIAL DAY !! * does happy dance*Two amazing people have their birthday today it is RA..

Megz: PATNIIIIII ,we have to maintain suspense.Stern Smile

Tanu: do u think people loose their eyesight when they are reading thetitle AngryROFL

Megz:dont u remember what aman says?? we have to just ask people to pretend they dint read the titleROFL

Tanu: its the intentions tht matter not the pretension HMPH.

Megz:W-H-A-T ? what has tht to do with thisStern Smile u r ugly duckling . *nods*
stop your philosophy for now? we shall have another Global announcement with only you talking .I wont evn come by tht post . i shall even warn others that its your postStern SmileROFL

Tanu: I am offended Broken Heart hear a sound?Shocked

Megz: noErmm

Tanu: You were suposed to say yes.Angryand then  i was supposed to say thts my heart breaking soundAngryROFLROFL Pati you r such a idiot .

Megz: Now can we proceed and do what we came for? patni you are so annoying.Stern Smile

Tanu: u mean it dont u Broken Heart u hear a sound ? Shocked

Megz: YES AND THTS UR HEART BREAKING RIGHT?? I KNEW IT !! *hits head on wall*

Tanu: U r a genius babes. ShockedI cant stand stupid people turning genius just bcos i am standing nearStern SmileROFL. lets do our job now.ROFL

Megz: *sigh in relief* So its april 15 and its 2 amazing people's bday.*claps*

Tanu: *glares at meeti puff* tht was told already and you just copied my dialogue hmph .

Megz: ignore her people she is a bit ..you know mental Stern SmileROFL

Tanu: i am offended . you hear a..

Megz: *hits head on wall* yes meri maa i hear it and i think its my heart breaking .Broken HeartROFL

These 2 guys have such amazing attitude. They respect women -thts the best part of them .

Tanu: and i wish they were my brothersDay Dreaming

Megz: thank god they arnt ,they wud hv hit head on walls and killed themselves Angry

Tanu: I am offended Broken Heartyou hear a sound?Shocked

Megz: yes and tht is of audience throwing eggs due to the fact that they find watchin kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi is better
. and i too feel that.*rolls eyes*

Tanu: I heard thtAngryI hate you . i want divorce .Angry twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder what you are if you know what you are mental hosp is not so far.SleepyROFL

Megz:
You are really annoyingStern Smilethese guys are the backbone of roadies. Without them roadies would not have been this hit.

Tanu: Some people fel they are rude but they are rude to people who truly deserve to get those rude commentsApprove

Megz: Tanu?*shakes head*PATNII u atlast said something which has a point. PINCH ME?

Tanu: *slaps meghu* thts what ravs did to me when i asked her to pinchBroken HeartROFL

Megz: Shocked u slapped me patniii . female husbands need some rights too *sigh*
So what was i saying? Yes .
these guys never fail to impress people with all the stunts they do .

one of them performs every stunt before the contestants do it so as to assure full safety while the contestants perform the tasks.Last time he even got burned  while performing a task.Ouch
Yes we are talking about

Tanu:

Rajiv Lakshman.
&
Raghu Ram.

Megz & Tanu :
Happy birthday
Raghu and Rajiv.

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 17 April 2011 at 9:32am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3veil_of_rosesScatteredCastleSofia.Vrindzbrinda_ghtIndigoBlues-Arushi-minchi-Jeny-Charu21--sunshine--saanjh11DUGGUliciousviniva sharma-Divz--AviatoR-.DarkParadise...FlawlessSarun.268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Happy bday amazing twins-RaghuRajiv||" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
reserved.

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I got slapped, asked for divorce and heard the sound of a heart breaking during the party...Ouch Raghu Rajiv will be proud of Tanu. Embarrassed Lekin ye mat bhoolna ke behind every successful woman there is her third hubsband. Approve 

-Res-more to come later. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.--sunshine--

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
well its not like tht meeti puff ROFLROFL behind evry 3rd husband there is a aurath . yes me ROFL

i need two more husbandsROFL i hv 3 nly ROFL

those who hv so much money = krorepati
those who hv so many husbands = draupati and
those who have so many female husbands = tanupatiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

ksgforever10

Goldie

ksgforever10

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

happppppppppppppppppppppppppppy birthday RAGHU 7 RAJIV!!!

wish you guyzzzzzzzz all the happiness in the world!
and yah I just came to know about the incident raghu, you are really a strong guy, I love you and give you a salute for all the way you live, and rajiv you 2 rok bro!I luv the way u r in roadies!
OHHHH man...yyou guyssss are sooooooooo awesome..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  keep smiling always,as you guys deserve so....
wish you all the happiness,success,fame,glamour,money,peace n yak yak in the world...
luv u both..
U ROKKKKKKKKKK!!!

BilliCat.IndigoBlues

IF-Addictz

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Star

BilliCat.IndigoBlues

internetimm4664

internetimm4664

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Belated Happy b'day To both of u guys!!
You both are really doing the nice job in ZRoadies and I like ur both's attitude!!

BilliCat.IndigoBlues

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
res

BilliCat.IndigoBlues

Post Reply New Post

Go to top