Sensational South

Singer KS Chitra's only daughter passes away! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
This was one of the saddest news and that too on a new years dayOuch Its hard for any parent to loose their children..so may Nandanas soul rest in peace and God be with Chitra and her family through this difficult timeOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Singer KS Chitra's only daughter passes away! (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Just 2 days before Vishu..... and Chitra had to go thru this.... have heard her life existed just around nandana..... can't understand the ways of god.... why it had to happen???Granting her motherhood after a long span of time, knowing  and living motherhood for a special child and then taking it's existence  back...... WHY??? was disturbed badly on hearing this....life can get more cruel than this....

Edited by laxmi_s - 16 April 2011 at 10:07pm

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
This is horrible news. I felt like crying when I heard. This is so sad :( I hope God gives Chitra and her family the courage to go through this.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.