Sensational South
Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

Singer KS Chitra's only daughter passes away! (Page 2)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
This was one of the saddest news and that too on a new years dayOuch Its hard for any parent to loose their children..so may Nandanas soul rest in peace and God be with Chitra and her family through this difficult timeOuch
-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Just 2 days before Vishu..... and Chitra had to go thru this.... have heard her life existed just around nandana..... can't understand the ways of god.... why it had to happen???Granting her motherhood after a long span of time, knowing  and living motherhood for a special child and then taking it's existence  back...... WHY??? was disturbed badly on hearing this....life can get more cruel than this....

Edited by laxmi_s - 16 April 2011 at 10:07pm
cityoflights IF-Sizzlerz
cityoflights
cityoflights

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
This is horrible news. I felt like crying when I heard. This is so sad :( I hope God gives Chitra and her family the courage to go through this.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index