India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

To Deadly (Page 2)

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 11:31am | IP Logged

I guess everybody is waiting for my decision. I am such an important person !!! WinkLike I said before I don't mind the update being posted anywhere. Because the whole point of the update is that people who don't get to see the show might have a clue what happened in the show. So does it really matter where it is posted or who have posted it ??? No. But Smisha I don't think so JP website would like me to just come in and post the update like that because of some past issue. So I leave it to them entirely to do whatever they want. Vijay and Ash thanks for the support. One of the reason I really like this website is because of the fact that you guys are so open-minded and patient.

Edited by deadly - 30 September 2004 at 11:32am

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Hey Deadly...

If there were any problems previously...I am not aware so I won't suggest you do that(post at JP). I know you don't mind updating...but it has to be appreciated. So I understand your reasoning.

So lets forget that this issue was raised. Sorry for bringing up though. I don't know any history behind this. I am new in both forums.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hey you don't have to apologize Smisha. Any way I hope you enjoy both the forums.
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Hi Smisha,

Maybe your friends did not have a userid. Maybe they need to create a login name and then they should be able to access the updates. Even that restriction is only for Jassi. None of the other updates are  blocked. As for downtimes, I have to agree with Ash. This site has improved a lot over the past 6 months and the downtimes are very rare. Let's get your frineds here and have more fun..

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

I will just post the india-forums URL when ever I see the update and ask them to register. I think rather than pushing they should be willing and if they are not willing then they loose making such good friends...

heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
so true

Go to top