Chat Clubs

INDIAN PAISA LEAGUE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nataliakumar011

nataliakumar011

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
IPL has gained so much publicity but is this the real cricket , i dont think so here in ipl nobody is showing passion for cricket everybody is running after money as the name suggests indian paisa league, different people from different countries but no bonding, no passion and great chances of making players addicted to money and of match fixing as well

people are also supporting online chats as going on at: http://goo.gl/YHA4U

decide if IPL deserves this popularity or not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

URuinedMaHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INDIAN PAISA LEAGUE" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nataliakumar011

IPL has gained so much publicity but is this the real cricket , i dont think so here in ipl nobody is showing passion for cricket everybody is running after money as the name suggests indian paisa league, different people from different countries but no bonding, no passion and great chances of making players addicted to money and of match fixing as well

people are also supporting online chats as going on at: http://goo.gl/YHA4U

decide if IPL deserves this popularity or not

Aw Aw Awwwe Oh yeah? Really?? 

Ahan it is not a real Cricket.. So what it is? Oh let me guess Bats are made up of Plastic and ball is manufactured by papers .. Is it?? Shocked When you are in hurry and hungry at same time, You run towards kitchen and take 2-3 bites of food ... So according to you thats not real food? ROFLROFLSame here .. isn't? Don't compare Test match(Full plate of Food) with bites(20-20)...so yeah, what will you name that? 

So EPL is not a really soccer as well? same thing happens there. Players get bought by Franchise .. whats wrong in it?  What made you think that there is no bonding?? I hope you know the definition of Professional?  They are not street players .. At world Level, You know the difference between Country and Club... oh yeah, How about English County Cricket?  So no bonding and passion there as well .. Be honest to your God and please tell me what made to come up with such thoughts ... ?

Addicted to Money and Match Fixing .. Oh yeah yeah yeah ... You remind me case of Mohamad Asif ROFL Who said he was expecting a big money in IPL So borrow money from others and build a house and car ..Luxuries Life you know .. But at the end, Dil ke arma Anshu'o main beh gye He did not get a chance to play in IPL and It made him do Spot Fixing ...  Trust me, A person who values his country more than self, Will never ever do Fixing ... it is not more than a silly thought to argue on your point ... 

Online chatting? So what?? whats wrong in that? You must be kidding .. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top