Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mkzara

Goldie

mkzara

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Well i was talking to some people today and we were discussing it that when a man and a woman do something bad in our culture the woman gets blamed and we expect her to of better character and be loyal and good. But i said that those expectations are unfair (feminism-hells yeah) and why dont we ask the men to be good instead of women. The people said that men are unloyal by nature and they are incapable of being loyal to one woman. They are by nature cheaters and will deceive u. Women on the other hand by nature are loving and caring and thiis is why families r their responsibilities and because women are capable of "goodness" that is why its expected from them. What do u guys think r women really more loyal or have we been molded into this version of the ideal woman so the man can do whatever he wants and then say hey dont blame me i am naturally like this.
I vouch for the second

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women more loyal?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seema_17

IF-Rockerz

seema_17

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mkzara

Well i was talking to some people today and we were discussing it that when a man and a woman do something bad in our culture the woman gets blamed and we expect her to of better character and be loyal and good. But i said that those expectations are unfair (feminism-hells yeah) and why dont we ask the men to be good instead of women. The people said that men are unloyal by nature and they are incapable of being loyal to one woman. They are by nature cheaters and will deceive u. Women on the other hand by nature are loving and caring and thiis is why families r their responsibilities and because women are capable of "goodness" that is why its expected from them. What do u guys think r women really more loyal or have we been molded into this version of the ideal woman so the man can do whatever he wants and then say hey dont blame me i am naturally like this.
I vouch for the second

hey, i completely agree with u that it is the second option... it is just sooooooo easy for them to say sorry this is how we r and we cannot change... and u kno wat? all this stuff that science finds out abt testosterones (apparently men have 10 times the testosterone levels of a woman LOLLOL) they just use this info to their advantage... i am talking abt sex and sexual deviance here... and they see we have these natural urges and we can't help them... but u kno in the olden days in india there used to be all these saints who used to meditate for years and they used to give up all these worldly pleasures... they were men too but they were not weak... a person shld not use nature as an excuse to hide their weakness...its not that men can't be loyal, i think they just don't want to be loyal

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
well....i dont know...

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema_17

Originally posted by mkzara

I vouch for the second

hey, i completely agree with u that it is the second option... it is just sooooooo easy for them to say sorry this is how we r and we cannot change... and u kno wat? all this stuff that science finds out abt testosterones (apparently men have 10 times the testosterone levels of a woman LOLLOL) they just use this info to their advantage... i am talking abt sex and sexual deviance here... and they see we have these natural urges and we can't help them... but u kno in the olden days in india there used to be all these saints who used to meditate for years and they used to give up all these worldly pleasures... they were men too but they were not weak... a person shld not use nature as an excuse to hide their weakness...its not that men can't be loyal, i think they just don't want to be loyal

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U GUYS, better stop the capitals now or mods wont like it.

its not fair, its always the women getting blamed...i mean the man does anything wrong ppl go up to the wife. its just not fair...ppl say that the world has changed now and men and women are treated the same, but its not true, and only a women can know that...if a husband and wife3 break up, whose fault is it? the womans, even if it really was or not...its always the womans, WHY?its just so unfair, whatever the husband does a wife has to forgive, but if the wife makes a mistake, the husband doesnt forgive, why not, just because he's a man...thats not fair, is it....some of u may not agree with me but im saying out of my personal experiance, with mi mum, and u guys may think im only saying it because ppl have been unfair with her, but its not only her there are loads and loads of women, out there who have split up with their husbands because of the husbands fault, but they r expected to forgive. WHY? its just not fairAngry

indiaforums1234

indiaforums1234

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
To answer this question, you have to take the evolutionary biological processes into account. When it comes to reproduction, it is more costly for women than men. Women produce only one egg per month and after it is fertilized, they have to carry the baby for nine months. That's a lot of work which is why when women choose a partner, they make that decision after a lot of thinking. Thus, women are more attached to their children than men are therefore more loving and caring. That is also the reason why they are more likely to stay loyal.

In animal world, for a male, the more partners he has, the greater the fitness and the more dominant he is in the group. However, that has changed for humans as we became more civilized and monogamy has resulted. But those instincts are still in us.

However, I would not deny the fact that men have taken advantage of these qualities in women.

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Yes i have heard people speak like this that its man's "fitrat "(nature) to cheat . I heard it in serials , and most recent heard Nikki Aneja talk like that in her interview with I-F.(Check it out .....i was personally shocked to hear a intelligent , modern woman talk such rubbish...........this is the woman i admire)

My opinion . Thats utter nonsense . I don't even for one second believe its man's nature to cheat . Yes , a man may have more sexual urge than a woman .........but that doesn't mean he can not control it and be loyal to his woman . Its similar to having bladder control - two men feel the urge to go in the middle of no where - one is educated and civilised and another uncivilised . The uncivilised doesn't care and empty's his bladder any where . While the civilised man will hold himself to find a toilet .( Disclaimer : this doesn't mean all educated men will refrain from using the streets as their personal toilet )

These words that men are born cheats was created and further promoted by cheating men to justify their wrong behaviour . And guess what it was fools who never thought and tried and understand it & fell for it .

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Clap

Willows

Willows

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Yes i have heard people speak like this that its man's "fitrat "(nature) to cheat . I heard it in serials , and most recent heard Nikki Aneja talk like that in her interview with I-F.(Check it out .....i was personally shocked to hear a intelligent , modern woman talk such rubbish...........this is the woman i admire)

My opinion . Thats utter nonsense . I don't even for one second believe its man's nature to cheat . Yes , a man may have more sexual urge than a woman .........but that doesn't mean he can not control it and be loyal to his woman . Its similar to having bladder control - two men feel the urge to go in the middle of no where - one is educated and civilised and another uncivilised . The uncivilised doesn't care and empty's his bladder any where . While the civilised man will hold himself to find a toilet .( Disclaimer : this doesn't mean all educated men will refrain from using the streets as their personal toilet )

These words that men are born cheats was created and further promoted by cheating men to justify their wrong behaviour . And guess what it was fools who never thought and tried and understand it & fell for it .

Dear Aparna;

Well said, i agree with you for i firmly believe that no one is a cheat unless he gets and opportunity and a benefit to cheat, i also agree with you that no one is a born cheat it is the garb used to justify one misdemeanor, further i believe it is not the fools who fell for it, rather it is reverse such persons who cheat would become anything including fools so as to shield their wrongs. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top