Discussion of the Week - One - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Surya is a bad copy of CID and leaving the forensics out makes it worse!!!!

Priyanka's acting is also a bit stiff here!!!!!

HEY ME BEING FRANK AS OF NW I M JUST WATCHING THE SHOW FOR MOHIT AND I WANT TO C HIM MORE BUT DEF THE SHOW HAS POTENTIAL ITS DIFF FROM CID AND I THINK WE ALL SHUD GIVE THEM SOME TIME ........ AS CID I M SURE THIS WUD BE SUCCESS AS THE SAME PRODUCERS........😊
hey sunshine i agree very good episode and mohit was rocking ............ 😊
Surya is better than CID and it has got good actors too but they should stop copying CID Team like their body language is almost same and hand movements ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ but i am happy they are improving fast. 😊 😊
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

well CID is practically a legend ... so for a new show to break that record ... tahts next to imposssible ... BUT Surya DOES have a promising cast .. what with talented stars like Mohit Mallik and Swati taldar (Saloni) .. although Priyanka Bassi's acting has alway looked stifff to me
 i can agree with priyanka's acting being a bit stiff....but i can't agree with swati taldar being so talented....first she doesn't look like a cop...the criticized her being looking like a model than a cop from the first episode....moreover i have seen the third season of lrl and she was nothing short of ordinary...any model could pull off tht role easily..

coming to surya...she doesn't have proper lines to speak...tht job is done by mohit and kunal they completely outshine her. even on looks she is not looking so good as well....she is a BIG disaapointment....and she needs to take acting classes if she wants to leave a STRONG impression on the viewers.
i will give my review soon..........

and let me tell all of u .......now surya is getting positive ratings from critics after week 1. i m happy for priyanka and harsh
Originally posted by varshita

Surya is better than CID and it has got good actors too but they should stop copying CID Team like their body language is almost same and hand movements ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ but i am happy they are improving fast. 😊 😊

Yeah no dobut i feel that they ae working really fast and good over scripts and their actors too
. 😊
its still a new show .. CID is almost as old as I am haha ... but I hope Surya picks up pace faster ... I like the cast .. specially Mohit mALLik .. i think out of all the gguys he has the best body language and expressions
oh my godddddd mohit looked awesome today when he gets out of the car.....wearing his sunglasses...he looked reallyy hotttt.....😉😉
Originally posted by mohiti

oh my godddddd mohit looked awesome today when he gets out of the car.....wearing his sunglasses...he looked reallyy hotttt.....😉😉
this thread is discussion for week 1