Sports/Cricket

Shoaib vs Sachin [Akhtar taking over sachin -Wkts] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Hello Afridi_Malik..

We never interacted before and hardly know each other so would not like judge you as a person...just want to say its good that you dont want to fight or argue, trust me even i dont want to. Just that I thought, I've been instigated by few post and replied accordingly.

If you are posting clean and nice thread nobody is insane enough to post bad stuff there...see you written in red that basher keep out ,whilst you yourself were involved in bashing on previous two ocassion aren't you ? I really appreciate your effort where you have posted 3 articles and also Sachin one..but why you did not say in Sachin one that Basher keep out?? because you knew your other two threads could bring both positive and negative comments..isn't it? Honestly it is again littel offending where you said Bashers keep out, its a free forum girl we all are here to discuss , not to demean each other or say bad stuff .

A little advice Best way to stay away from Bashers/Bashing topic is Dont start them FIRST and  trust me 99 out of 100 times , you can post and reply freely.

btw I had a hugeeeee crush on Shoaib Akhtar long time ago LOL and Sachin will always be my hero Approve as far as records and bowlers are concerned every bowler has something to say about Sachin that speaks volume of his achievement and his greatness..HAIL SACHIN!!

Edited by Nishtha - 14 April 2011 at 12:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Savvy-Doppelganger-Parachute.Howlarioustomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shoaib vs Sachin [Akhtar taking over sachin -Wkts] (Page 3)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

funny how u psychotic people call us jealous and bashers whereas its OPENLY SEEN u guys r number 1 bashers and negativity spreaders and unbehaved people!

I posted these articles, along wid 1 praising sachin, and there u go these articles, get 2-3 pages in a few hours and Sachin gets hardly a REPLY!

GOD! what complexed people! :P

FIGHT FIGHT BASH YOUR WAY!
wat else do u guys know!?
Stone ur captain... bring fake trophies home...... :)

Aww Trust me my friend, It is not bashing .. Don't give your Opinion named as Fact .. Posted one praising Sachin is really like a Giving Mithi Goli after poison ROFL aw God, How smart people are on this earth ..Who wonder others are tomfoolery  ... Please take care of all this sort of people .. Vehla rehta Dossre main nukas nikalne ke bina aur koi na kaam, Hey Bhagwaan kitna badal gya Insaan ROFLROFL You posted your opinion by video and here people are giving their point of view .. So whats wrong? C'mon Keep some heart and take it in a Positive way .. We are not here to fight or so .. There is something in this cruel world, you may have heard of known as Healthy Discussion ... 

Now you are being biased.. chal koi na chal kive chaldi aa Stone our Captain is better than Bullets ,, I hope you are aware of this .. Fake Trophy aww? Something is better than nothing .. Isn't? I hope You understand what I mean ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfSavvy-Doppelganger-NishthaParachute.safeplacetolandtomnjerry2

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

funny how u psychotic people call us jealous and bashers whereas its OPENLY SEEN u guys r number 1 bashers and negativity spreaders and unbehaved people!

I posted these articles, along wid 1 praising sachin, and there u go these articles, get 2-3 pages in a few hours and Sachin gets hardly a REPLY!

Tongue Who's bashing? Do you want to just hear praises for Shoaib? Who mentioned anything in this thread that wasn't accurate? Didn't Shoaib take Steroids? Washn't he caught taking Steroids? Wasn't he suspended for taking steroids? how is that bashing? Stating facts is not bashing.....Smile If Shoaib is so great, then why did he cheat by taking steroids? Isn't it unfair to pump your body with steroids and play against those who don't take steroids? Tongue If you're going to post something in a forum, be prepared to hear both sides of the view........Tongue The fact is Shoaib without steroids was no match for any batsmen and that's why Shoaib decided to cheat and give himself an unfair advantage by taking steroids..............Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everSavvy-Doppelganger-NishthaParachute.safeplacetolandtomnjerry2

wanker

Groupbie

wanker

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Again fair enough, I agree some people are bashing but you aren't doing yourself any justice by making the last comment.

I would say, if you can give then you need to learn how to take it too. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SavvyNishtha

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by wanker

PS: It's great to see a pakistani fan admiring how massive the wicket of mighty Sachin is :)

Ankit! I've missed you mate!Tongue

20 years of playing cricket yet the bowler still considers Sachin to be the most prized wicket..that in itself says a LOT!Wink
obviously!
taking sachin's wkt is no joke!
r u guys mad!? wen did we evern say tht mighty sachin wasnt mighty!?
u guys r literally complexed mentals! LITERALLY!
LOL such negativity! GOD!

i am a paki, u wont expect me 2 post all posts praising india alone wud u!?

I HAD ALREADY ASKED BASHERS LIKE YOU TO KEEP OUT!

So when did we say that you thought mighty Sachin isn't mighty? It's not good to make assumptions you know. If admiring Sachin for doing what no cricketer has EVER managed to do makes us 'mentals', then I have absolutely no problem with this tag.Wink

If you want to praise Pakistan then good for you, we're Indian..you don't expect us to post all posts praising Pakistan alone now do you?ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Savvy-Doppelganger-tomnjerry2

demolition_man

demolition_man

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by wanker

PS: It's great to see a pakistani fan admiring how massive the wicket of mighty Sachin is :)

Ankit! I've missed you mate!Tongue

20 years of playing cricket yet the bowler still considers Sachin to be the most prized wicket..that in itself says a LOT!Wink
obviously!
taking sachin's wkt is no joke!
r u guys mad!? wen did we evern say tht mighty sachin wasnt mighty!?
u guys r literally complexed mentals! LITERALLY!
LOL such negativity! GOD!

i am a paki, u wont expect me 2 post all posts praising india alone wud u!?

I HAD ALREADY ASKED BASHERS LIKE YOU TO KEEP OUT!

@ AfridiMalik -----  are you sure hindu4lyf is the basher out here not you ??? Confused Confused

plz go through all the posts of this thread and find out a single abusive word used by any member other than you !!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfSavvy-Doppelganger-Nishthasafeplacetoland

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
^i dont have the time, u go and do the waste of time please :)

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

^i dont have the time, u go and do the waste of time please :)

You have time for posting topics but not for some healthy discussion .. LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfSavvy-Doppelganger-Nishthasafeplacetolandtomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top