Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA2L71v9aw4&feature=player_embedded

i just found this compilation of all the times shoaib akhtar has taken Sachin's wicket, hope you guys like it 
No bashing PLEASE BASHERS keep out

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 April 2011 at 3:21pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shoaib vs Sachin [Akhtar taking over sachin -Wkts]" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wanker

Groupbie

wanker

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
In cricket bowlers always have the last laugh. 

Edited by wanker - 13 April 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1serendipity.

wanker

Groupbie

wanker

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
PS: It's great to see a pakistani fan admiring how massive the wicket of mighty Sachin is :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfSavvyNishtha

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Here's another video of the first ever Indian batsman scoring a century on pakistani soil (what a great feeling) any guesses who scored the century? Sorry guys, no point for guessing the one and the only greatest cricketer ever - SACHIN TENDULKAR! :D

Seeing as you posted a video of Shoaib getting Sachin's wicket, I thought I'd show the other side of it so that people have a more fair view of it all :)

The thing that I love the most about Sachin's century is that out of all places he chose to score it in Rawalpindi!ROFLRevenge doesn't taste any sweeter than that! ;)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

wankerpria4everSavvy-Doppelganger-NishthaParachute.safeplacetoland-x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2Howlarious

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wanker

PS: It's great to see a pakistani fan admiring how massive the wicket of mighty Sachin is :)

Ankit! I've missed you mate!Tongue

20 years of playing cricket yet the bowler still considers Sachin to be the most prized wicket..that in itself says a LOT!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SavvyNishthaHowlarioustomnjerry2

cricketfan1

cricketfan1

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Exactly what I was going to say...Batsmen have JUST one chance, whereas for the bowlers, every ball they bowl is a chance...

Sachin Vs Shoaib was always a duel to look forward to....

I cannot forget the way Sachin smacked Shoaib all over the field in the 2003 WC match and at the end how Shoaib got his price wicket.......Thumbs Up...

It was rather sad to see Shoaib bidding farewell to the game in such a unceremonious way...He deserved better...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wankerSavvysafeplacetolandHowlarious

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Exactly what I was going to say...Batsmen have JUST one chance, whereas for the bowlers, every ball they bowl is a chance...

Sachin Vs Shoaib was always a duel to look forward to....

I cannot forget the way Sachin smacked Shoaib all over the field in the 2003 WC match and at the end how Shoaib got his price wicket.......Thumbs Up...

It was rather sad to see Shoaib bidding farewell to the game in such a unceremonious way...He deserved better...Ouch

I don't think I'll ever forget the way Umar Gul got SMASHED in every single corner of the ground while trying to bowl to Sehwag.LOL

I couldn't agree more. Just watching the whole match, every time they showed Shoaib, my heart went out for him. What a way to leave the game.OuchWhat's worse is that disappointment was written all over his face and I definitely think he deserved better.

Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 April 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wankerpria4everSavvyNishthaParachute.safeplacetoland-x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2Howlarious

wanker

Groupbie

wanker

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Ankit! I've missed you mate!Tongue

20 years of playing cricket yet the bowler still considers Sachin to be the most prized wicket..that in itself says a LOT!Wink

I am glad that I am remembered lol

Talk about it. 21 years, I wasn't even born when he first played for India! Some country just wish they had half the talent and dedication he has for his country. But in the current world of corruption its just about money.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1Savvyhindu4lyf-x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2Howlarious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top