Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

a saas is also afterall a mother only .... !!!!

ayesha_angel Groupbie

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

navin196skamanimusica10sowmya_jairamJasmine10pallaiprasad1991riniiiiDabulls23

Sillykitty Senior Member
Sillykitty
Sillykitty

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

talk to the writers, these writters have some mental illness.. i swear.. what kind of bull S is this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
What you were mad about in today's episode made me glad today.LOL It was great to see Bhavna and Varsha bond today. 1st Varsha realized her mistake and now Bhavna has took her turn in accepting her mistake. It was great to see Varsha and Bhavna hug today. I'm pretty sure that would've made Satish feel at ease.Smile The only saas that now needs to shape up is Savita Aai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karthikaaaaomshreejaanuxyzee

motichoor Newbie
motichoor
motichoor

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
While the mother -in-law is a mother..she is not the daughter-in-law' mother. Varsha is definitely not a good partner for Satish. They could have considered using a surrogate to carry Satish's biological child that Varsha could have mothered. But what if Satish was unable to conceive - would Bhavna have suggested that Varsha remarry? I don't think Sulochana would have thought of it either.
This serial is crazy- women quit their jobs after getting married. Why? And why ove in with your in-laws? Are women obligated to take care of their husbands family beuase they don't work - if so life is ruled by economics. I'd rahter have both men and women work and take care of both sets of parents without living with them if there is a choice. Marriage does not mean giving away your daughter--- she is a person-- and you can't donate something like that. Marriage is more of extending families.
Sulochana and Manohar had nothing to do with Varsha's decision to terminate her pregnancy. They have no need to apologize to Stish or his family but they definitely should knock some sense in to Varsha and thank Satish for still loving their daughter.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha80Tanyazomshreejaanuxyzeeshootingstar27Piyatrix

ayesha_angel Groupbie

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Ayesha_Angel  Bravo for your post especially what you wrote abt Saas of DIL vs Mother of daughters...I applaud u for putting your candid views...I totally agree..

I have not seen today's episode yet..will watch it tonight and comment..But here is my take from yesterday's episode..

I am mother of two sons and I can understand what OP means in  their post..

Bhavna may be out of line few times but has a heart of gold..She is not a bad MIL..She is after all a human being and a loving mother who wants her son to have a child and wants a grand child..

I had mentioned abt the nice and proper convo Varsha had with Bhavna abt her feelings on Adoption that Bhavna will understand..And I was right..Bhavna did go visit orphanage but visited boys..Atleast she took the first accepting step towards her son-dil's happiness.

Each person takes their own time in dealing with painful-hurtful stuff..Aborting a child w/o husband's consent and than couple hiding such a huge truth abt DIL not be able conceive is hard for mother to take..She needed time..She needed someone to talk to her one on one and help her understand instead of yelling match..

I am proud of Bhavna for taking her first step in right direction..Not sure where this will lead up to but atleast she has shown her class and maturity..

She might be out of line sometimes, imposing, interfering but she is wise and reasonable and understanding..Abv all she is loving, forgiving and knows her son's happiness..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 April 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

musica10tasha80omshreejaanushootingstar27

xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by motichoor

While the mother -in-law is a mother..she is not the daughter-in-law' mother. Varsha is definitely not a good partner for Satish. They could have considered using a surrogate to carry Satish's biological child that Varsha could have mothered. But what if Satish was unable to conceive - would Bhavna have suggested that Varsha remarry? I don't think Sulochana would have thought of it either.
This serial is crazy- women quit their jobs after getting married. Why? And why move in with your in-laws? Are women obligated to take care of their husbands family beuase they don't work - if so life is ruled by economics. I'd rahter have both men and women work and take care of both sets of parents without living with them if there is a choice. Marriage does not mean giving away your daughter--- she is a person-- and you can't donate something like that. Marriage is more of extending families.
Sulochana and Manohar had nothing to do with Varsha's decision to terminate her pregnancy. They have no need to apologize to Stish or his family but they definitely should knock some sense in to Varsha and thank Satish for still loving their daughter.

OMG, you ahve spoken what is in MY MIND!! Especially about the giving away of daughters - a daughter is NOT an item to be given away, I too believe marriage is the coming together of families!!!! I love the part in Bold especially. You have mentioned pretty similar stuff to what I have written on the thread working women's portryal in Serials. I don't have a love option, else I would have put that to your postBig smile I also agree about the man remarrying - few women will even consider that option and neither will their families. Yes Varsha was dead wrong on the abortion but remarriage just for a child's sake is plain ridiculous.

Edited by xyzzee - 13 April 2011 at 1:31pm
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
These days there is nothing as "Kanyadan" it is more of "Putradan ya Dikradan"  Parents of sons give their sons away in marriages..

It has gone from one extreme to another..

I also believe in equality but these days boys overcompensate as girls used in our generation..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 April 2011 at 10:30pm

shootingstar27

Go to top