13/4/11 - WU - CC accepts Nivi..???

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sanjana Dear thanks so much for the detailed Update,  Really CC will never change,  What ever happens she will never change,  She is such a person the world may turn upside down but CC will remain like this only.😑
thanks for the update..i just hope divya uses her brains if she's got some this time atleast..
Heyy thanks Sanju for the beautiful detailed update. You komments make e laugh so much lol.

Watching the epi now..on the part when he is in his bedroom thinking...OMV he looks SO HOT!! blue tee aaahhhh *drools* lol x

OMV the anger when he looks at CC aahhhhhhhh sexxxyyyyy *drooling drooling* lol x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
Thanx 4 update sanju.. I dont think viren trust cc..
Btw, u didnt comment on any of my vms.. πŸ˜”
thanks for the update xx

... CC ...🀒....will never change!!... & I hope Divya ignores her like she's been doing her mother!!... I really hope that Divya won't go astray!!   
thanks a lot for the update sanjuπŸ€—
hate dis CC😑 
v all knw from b4 itself dat CC's love for nivi will b fake n the precap proved it
Thank you so much Sanju !
Its always a pleasure to read your updates
😊
I really do love your comments πŸ˜† because I  that if Divya falls on CC's words then I am going to join  in the line with you to shoot her too. Edited by Charmgirl2141 - 13 years ago