Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyrr

I know.. lol! but its a custom on IF i think.. to send PMs.. and also.. i know the crazy souls who haunt my threads..πŸ˜† lol! and i love them a lot! ❀️ πŸ€—that includes you too.. 😊 but there are others who wait for the part to finish.. coz incomplete parts are no fun.. plus, i think its only fair that i tell people that i am done.. especially coz i am being so unpredictable these days.. πŸ˜›

u really think that there wud be a single soul who actually has the patience to avoid reading installments which r updated....

then i think u r highly mistaken and ur updated r seriously not small... they r almost 3/4 of an update of usual updates on if.................

that reminds me that i loved the installment very much....

and i m really fond of actual chocolates and coffe..........

but i really like the characterizations of armaan... coz all his feelings gets nullyfied the oment he sees his basket in any kind of distress..... and his behaviour is very relative to his past because he is literally clinging to riddhima in all aspect be it emotinally, physically and all other ways

roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Dont!! Dont put such dangerous ideas into my head!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

trust me the idea is much more dengerous to me if u take my words that much literally.......πŸ˜‰ u know its always easier said than done............. we are keeping our little  frazile hearts at your hand........to protect it..................and u know   " with great power comes great responsibility".....kisi bohot bade admi nai bola hai.😈........... but all said and done.............  i will wait ................i know ....................i am a hopeless case.
Alu- thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›Congo promise comments after end of exams😳Edited by Aliyaafridi - 13 years ago
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey Thread 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Congratulations!!!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

great goin 4 this awesomely wonderful ff....update soon...there's still an incomplete one on thread 8...πŸ˜†..only 2 parts over there!!!!!! just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tc n Cont soon................
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Wah....wah.....Rachna is in a very good mood today.You are answering to every one's posts πŸ˜ƒ.First of all,congruats for the 9th thread.πŸ‘
I feel so bad nowadays  that I cant haunt my favourite thread as I used to.I didnt even know that new thread had started.πŸ˜’
My life has become so busy that I cant even find time to come here.I miss those earlier days,where i will be refreshing the last page of twos million times in a day  to see whether you have commented or updated.😍 .
I wonder how you manage your time dear......Please teach me also.i find it very difficult to balance my professional life and IF life.I have read the new instalments.But only once πŸ˜’.I wanted to read it again and comment on it,but time is the main problem.
And i loved the new banner of twos.......its superb.πŸ‘πŸΌ

And about your suno suno announcement,I have pressed the like button.But I dont think it is needed.The first thing I do after signing in to IF is checking the twos thread.Still i dont mind ,if I get a pm....😳
Miss you and Twos so badly yaar..........😭
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: roshni_A

trust me the idea is much more dengerous to me if u take my words that much literally.......πŸ˜‰ u know its always easier said than done............. we are keeping our little  frazile hearts at your hand........to protect it..................and u know   " with great power comes great responsibility".....kisi bohot bade admi nai bola hai.😈........... but all said and done.............  i will wait ................i know ....................i am a hopeless case.

stop qouting Spiderman! dont like him much! i like Superman better!! lol!!
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanlover_7

Wah....wah.....Rachna is in a very good mood today.You are answering to every one's posts πŸ˜ƒ.First of all,congruats for the 9th thread.πŸ‘
I feel so bad nowadays  that I cant haunt my favourite thread as I used to.I didnt even know that new thread had started.πŸ˜’
My life has become so busy that I cant even find time to come here.I miss those earlier days,where i will be refreshing the last page of twos million times in a day  to see whether you have commented or updated.😍 .
I wonder how you manage your time dear......Please teach me also.i find it very difficult to balance my professional life and IF life.I have read the new instalments.But only once πŸ˜’.I wanted to read it again and comment on it,but time is the main problem.
And i loved the new banner of twos.......its superb.πŸ‘πŸΌ

And about your suno suno announcement,I have pressed the like button.But I dont think it is needed.The first thing I do after signing in to IF is checking the twos thread.Still i dont mind ,if I get a pm....😳
Miss you and Twos so badly yaar..........😭

after a long time i am not tired, nor very sleepy and happy that there is a holiday tomorrow.. plus i am doing something fun side by side.. talking to someone who is not annoying me for a change.. dont think about it too much.. so yeah.. that is why i am in a good mood!
and.. you really think that i can manage time well.. coz if that was the case i would have updated daily like before.. i think all of us have gotten way too busy with our lives.. so.. its ok.. comment when you get time...
I miss TWOS!! too.. but i am updating as and when i find time! 😊 
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

after a long time i am not tired, nor very sleepy and happy that there is a holiday tomorrow.. plus i am doing something fun side by side.. talking to someone who is not annoying me for a change.. dont think about it too much.. so yeah.. that is why i am in a good mood!
and.. you really think that i can manage time well.. coz if that was the case i would have updated daily like before.. i think all of us have gotten way too busy with our lives.. so.. its ok.. comment when you get time...
I miss TWOS!! too.. but i am updating as and when i find time! 😊 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..someone is gud mood ..πŸ˜‰
so can I expect anything tonight..PLEASHHHHHH
πŸ€”

z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..someone is gud mood ..πŸ˜‰
so can I expect anything tonight..PLEASHHHHHH
πŸ€”

actually i have already committed my time to someone else tongiht.. toh i'll write tomorrow during the day, since its a holiday.. but i am trying to write side by side.. but i cant multitask so much ya!! main bhi ek insaan hi hoon.. *dramatically sobs
rofl!!!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

actually i have already committed my time to someone else tongiht.. toh i'll write tomorrow during the day, since its a holiday.. but i am trying to write side by side.. but i cant multitask so much ya!! main bhi ek insaan hi hoon.. *dramatically sobs
rofl!!!

thats s
ome one is  sooooooooooo LUCKYYYYYY ..kaashhh ek din aap humko aur TWOS ko bhi apne commit  karo...SIGHHH..kab aayega vo din😳

yes Miss insaan ...jayiye njoyyy kariye..if possible write tomro
πŸ€”
Edited by sjain - 13 years ago