Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Aamir Ali on banana diet!

IANS | Apr 13, 2011, 05.12pm IST

Actor Aamir Ali, who returns to small screen as Inspector Bajrang Pandey in SAB TV's popular sitcom " FIR", had a tough time shooting for the show on the very first day. 

The very first scene required Aamir to make a entry in his typical character's style while eating bananas and paan. But it so happened that he had to take many retakes to ensure the shot was perfect. 

As a result, he ended up having too many bananas and paan, and was put off by even the sight of the two items. The cast and crew of the show now tease him by offering him bananas for lunch every day. 

"It was my first day of shoot and it required me to eat a whole lot of bananas and paan continuously. Initially I thought it will be an easy task as I am very fond of food. But little did I know that I will have to do innumerable re-takes and by the end of every take, I will be a few bananas down," said Aamir. 

"I was dieting... I was actually too full and couldn't even drink water. But now when I look at the final shot, all the continuous eating was worth it!" he added. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17-MadRaginiFan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Aamir on a banana diet" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i hate banana's also now Cry Aneesa left the skin on floor and i fell on it CryCryCry

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

i hate banana's also now Cry Aneesa left the skin on floor and i fell on it CryCryCry

Aww do i luv Annesa or what.. she is a smartie.. Cool

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i luv bananas but now that Aamir had said it and made it seem so sick...Lollz he cracked me up!!!But i'm still fond of bananas..talking of which,i hadn't had bananas for sum time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-MadRaginiFan-

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassie_17

i luv bananas but now that Aamir had said it and made it seem so sick...Lollz he cracked me up!!!But i'm still fond of bananas..talking of which,i hadn't had bananas for sum time...

Aww our poor HE-Man had to stuff himself with Banana n Pan.. feel bad for him..!! n Jass me too love bananas LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top