India-Forums

Change in serial content! (Page 3)

Charuu Groupbie
Charuu
Charuu

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thanks supree.
I have a feeling the serial directors really dont c are abt the ratings from the viewers point of view? I think as long as they are able to convince the advertisers, they get the money and they are ok. So probably its these advertiesers we have to target to reach out. I do see that some actors here come and interact with us. But i notice in hindi serials there is a lot more interaction between audience and actor/cv's or atleast cv representatives!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carynatina

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Well said supree.How I sincerely wish that some of the directors visit this page.

We have to invite Mr. Kumaran and Mr. Bell Bharathy and Mr. Cold Water to this page!  BB and CW are the directors for AP.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_srimaCarynatina

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by srima

Well said supree.How I sincerely wish that some of the directors visit this page.

We have to invite Mr. Kumaran and Mr. Bell Bharathy and Mr. Cold Water to this page!  BB and CW are the directors for AP.

Who is Bell B &CW & AP? Embarrassed
eclat IF-Veteran Member
eclat
eclat

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
@Caryn

AP = Anupallavi - a noon time elastic

Bell Bharathy = Mani Bharathy
Cold Water = Thandapani

both are the directors of the said elastic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

honeydaisy IF-Dazzler
honeydaisy
honeydaisy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
But nowadays...Tamil shows are being remade in hindhi...first thirumathi selvam as Pavithra rishta...but PR is much better the TMS...really...Then idhayam and now its kolangal...Ermm...
what Kolangal in Hindi?OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch i almost get heart attack reading this...DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
its really sad to see Tamil serial only focused on MIL, DIL, same family problem... while tamil cinema giving wonderful movies...  

Inisabus Senior Member
Inisabus
Inisabus

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Nice topicClap...Couldnt agree more...and then i ran into this article...hope it will be true Day Dreaming
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gautham's small screen plans stall?
IndiaGlitz [Monday, June 13, 2011]

We had informed you earlier that Gautham Menon has plans to direct a serial. The director is working on this plan with the sole intention of changing the way how serials are viewed these days. The stigma attached to the serials now-a-days is that most of them are women-centric with loads of glycerin and the women a made up so well that even when they wake up from deep slumber not even a hair is astray!

Rewind to a couple of decades back when KB forayed in to small screen with his tele-serials. Looks like Gautham too is walking the same line. There were talks that he would be doing a thriller with each week seeing a new episode opening.

Yet another high point of this Gautham Menon offing is that the music will be by world famous A.R. Rahman. But it looks like this duo had some concerns regarding dishing a huge sum for serials. But with two pairs very experienced hands at work rest assured that the outcome whenever it is going to be would be great!

There were talks that Vijay TV will be telecasting the serial. But no official word has been out yet regarding the same. But when it comes we will be the first to let you know!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Mayil_irahe - 17 June 2011 at 4:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Go to top