Gunu's Maakhan LokOPEN*SIYA RAM VIVAH splUPD PG146 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Gunuuuuuuuuuuuu Hug

Congrats on the update behna, and what an update it is Shocked Just splendid! Magnificent! Regal!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Sooooo many goodies, where to even begin!

Soooo that first vivah one, can't decide which coloring is better because they're both STUNNING and what makes is even better is the rare pics you used on the bottom row... verrryyyy meaningful and lovely Day Dreaming

And the vidaai one is heartbreakingly beautiful, the way you blended so many pics and the arrangement is also just perfect... flawless ClapClapClapClapClap And that heart brush also adds to the beauty of the sig, love it! Something different!

That SiyaRam during vanvaas one from the scene at Chitakoot right before Bharat's entry is my FAV in the entire update, such sweet pics you chose... love the way they glance at each other Day Dreaming This one's going in the slideshow for sure, soon as I bring it back!

And the single-pic Maharaas one is STUNNING, the wonders you worked on just one pic... incredible ShockedClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

All in all fanTABulous update sis, can't wait to see more and more and more!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyaarun-deeps

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunu's Maakhan LokOPEN*SIYA RAM VIVAH splUPD PG146 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Gunu!!!! My sweet lil sis!!! How are youuu!!!! LONG TIME!!!!

Andd you opened a shop? :O Hawww, thats amazinggg =D You're truly a lovely lovely cute lil sigmaker.. and I want to say a BIGGGG congrats on your first shop! ROCK IT. Soooo love the title.. just adorable and cute like you =)) Hope you have many more shops! Hug

CONGRATULATIONS once again PartyHug
Lots of Love, Anku Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Gunnu Behena Hug   Hug,  Bahut Bahut Sundar, Behtareen Update Clap Clap  Clap Clap  Clap....

Sabhi ek se badhkar ek Creations hai!  Day Dreaming  Taarif karun bhi to kaise!!!  Confused  Confused ...   LOL LOL LOL  ...   Loved Loved Loved (and Saved Wink ) alll of them!! Star Star Star Star ... Baag Bilokan is one of my most Fav sc Star Star... Aranaya kand is another Great Creation!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up...  All the Siya-Ram Vivah Sig are Soooo Special!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming... Hanumaan Jayanti ki Sig dekke to dil khush ho gaya Behena Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming... 

Hey Dear, Deepikaji was also there in 'Vikram aur Vetaal'? Don't remenber her there!! Loved those creations also Clap Clap Clap...

Looove  Hug Hug 

Jai Shri Ram!

arun-deeps

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
lovely siggies.....good job !!!!

arun-deeps

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
OMG Gunia..What an Update yaar!!!
Loved all the siggies...they r just so awesome...
This has been my favvvv

Keep  rocking yaar!!!

arun-deeps

IF-Dazzler

arun-deeps

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
@ Aishi Di
Awww........sooooooooooooo shweeeeeeeeeeet of ya!! Di, ur very presence enhanced the delecasy of the shopWinkLOL coz U're sooooooooo muffiniciousLOL Btw..m so glad dat U liked y work...luv ya for dat....thanx a bunch for all the words..n sweet blessings n wishes...
Btw d avi in ur sig box is soooo soooo funny n cuteLOL
Luv ya

@Janu di
awwww...Kripa Krishna ki di...thanx to ya all...coz U guys only luvd my work..n taught me, praised me, corrected me...so for sure....today the kind of sigs I make is just just bcoz of ya all....Embarrassed the credit goes to all my inspirational sig maker behnaasEmbarrassed 
oh sure will post the pics...so should I sent the pics.. I like or u wud suggst some..if U remember some episode or so??ShockedSmile lemme know...I'll Pm dem to ya...  Tongue

@Aishu
Yaaaaaaaaar Ur comments always make me flying in the airLOLBig smile Thanx a tonne for liking d effects...ermmm no dear m sooo sorry...I dont know how to bring dis effect frm photoshop..Confused coz I use Pixlr....bt U can discuss it wth any1 out here who make sigs using PhotoshopEmbarrassedBtw yeah Deepika was there in Vikam aur Betaal..she looked amazing in all the episodesEmbarrassedStar

@Loleshwari behna-
Ahaaaaaa....Mahalola devi!!!! ...kya comments...kya shubh vachanLOL
Hug ye aalingan aapke liye...LOL Btw thanx for leaving such lolu polu comments for meEmbarrassed Off course will updt more as n when I get timeSmile

@Anku Di
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!!! ANKU Diiiii.....U?? OMG!!! m sooo hapiiiiiiieeeee to see u cant express in wrds....OMG!!! I feel like dancing...Dancing
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingHow have U been hun...Cry I missed U lotsCry Apni Gunu ki yaad bhi nahi aayi kyaCry
Btw thanx for liking all my work....n thanx for coming hereEmbarrassed

@Debi Di-
Awwww........bahut bahut dhanyawaad behna...aake liye to humseha se hi shabd kam hote hain mere paas...kya bolun..aapke pyaare comments pe...Thanx thanx thanx thanx....plz be wth me like dat only...Embarrassed
Yeah...U didnt know dat Deepika ji was also there in Vikram aur Vetaal...Infact she was there for so many episodes...Shocked n she worked really well there tooClap
Jai Shri Ram

@chinnu di
Awwwwwwwww....thanx a bunch hun..keep visitingSmile

LOL

@Dpka Di, @Vdo di & Parina di-
Thanx for luving my work...will keep ya reservedEmbarrassed

@Preet-
Awwwwwwww.luv U yaar!!! Thanx for apreciatring my work!!! Keep visiting to make my shop glow more wth such sweet ppl like ya..Big smile

Luv ya all guys
God bless!

Edited by arun-deeps - 19 April 2011 at 2:50am

Debipriya

arun-deeps

IF-Dazzler

arun-deeps

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
RESERVE LIST

Parina Di
Dpka di
Abhivyakil
hope I havent forgotten any name...if I have den plzzz like d post to be reserved..bt plz do edit ur reserved post asapEmbarrassed

luv ya

Gunia

Edited by arun-deeps - 21 April 2011 at 11:18pm

-EmmaV.Secrets-

IF-Sizzlerz

-EmmaV.Secrets-

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
really nyc
keep it up

arun-deeps

Post Reply New Post