Gunu's Maakhan LokOPEN*SIYA RAM VIVAH splUPD PG146 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Good job !!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunu's Maakhan LokOPEN*SIYA RAM VIVAH splUPD PG146 (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Gunia..
Congrats on ur shop yaar
The cretions are just so beautiful
Really loved them
Hope to see more soon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

@AISHU

Yaar Who told humne tumhe bataya nahi..yaar PM to bhej diya tha...EmbarrassedSmile U didnt receive it..Shocked how can I forget U hun..btw thanx for d sweeeeeeeeeeet....they're sooooo yummyTongueTongueTongueTongueLOL 
Thanx for all the hugs n kisses....luv ya dear  

@Loleshwari behna-
Deviji aap....pata nahi kya punya ho gaya jo aap pragat ho gayi trilok sundariLOLLOLLOLLOL 
btw....sooo sweeeeeeeet of U to wish me hun...

@Chinnu Di
Awwwwww.....luv ya!! 

@Preet
Awww....sooooo sweeeeeeeet of ya honey to come here...U made me really happpiiieeeeeeee n thanx for ur precious commentsEmbarrassed luv U alooot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-.Aphrodite.-

Urmila11

Goldie

Urmila11

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Gunu!!!!!! Your 1st update is just divine behna!!! Looooooooooove all the siggies, esp the Ram Navami one, the RS Mother-son siggie (the idea is unique, & the text too, as always), &  the Combo siggies are great! just fallen in love with your Maha Raas creations, these are the greatest for me! thanks for such a nice update, can't wait to see more!

Debipriyaarun-deeps

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Gunnuuu! Hug ,

Great 'Ram Navmi Special' Update!! Star Star Star... Bhaye Pragat Kripala is undoubtedly one of your greatest creation!!Star Star Star  It is just AMAZING Dear!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming...  Mothers with Shri Ram is one of my Favourite Theme! Star  Star ...  Ram Siya ki Anupam Jodi is soooo Calm Star, I feel it has the 'True Spirit' of Aranya kand Star,  and the way Janu has asked- yes, that particular shot of Deepikaji is soooo Beautiful Dear!! Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Where did you find it? .... Loved Murati Madhur, Shabri, Maharaas ones... And yes, the closed eyed expression of Sitaji and Radhaji in the combo Sig is sooooo cute!! Star Star   'Mann hi mann Unhe yaad karna'- maza aa gaya dekhke Dear!! Star  Excellent shots captured!! Clap Clap Clap Clap

And Gunnu, Loving your Update Banner, with the bansuri of the Lord!  Star  Also Loving the name of your Gall- Makhan Lok!!  Clap Sooooo Unique!!Clap  Havn't heard anything like this before! Clap And the Intro Sig of Makhan is just Yummmmmmmy!!! LOL  ... In short- Everything is soooo Special about my Dear Sis Gunnu and her Sig shop!! Hug  Hug Hug

Love Heart Heart

Jai Shri Ram! Jai Shri Krishna!

Urmila11arun-deeps

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

@Janu Di

Thanx a bazzillion for liking my updts.....have PMd the link of Yedukondala Swamy ...Embarrassed so plz check it out whenever U find timeTongue

@Debi Di-
OMG!!! How sweeeeeeeeeet!!! U always comment on each n every creation of mine..U're really really a fanatastic person...I luvd dat U liked my banner n Intro siggieEmbarrassed yummy noLOLTongue Super Special badi behena ki special choti behen...I always look upto U gr88 devotee sisters...so dat I learn a bit of ur devorion, sweeeeeeeeetness...what U already possessClap

@Urmi Di
Thanx a tonne sis....U made me soooooo gald...Maharaas is one of my fav fav scene too.. Day DreamingDay Dreaming I always love siggifying Swapnil Shweta in Maharaas..n Arun-Deepika in Pushp vatika n wedding scenesDay DreamingDay Dreaming 
U support me aloooooooooooooooot....n thats what makes me to think of new ideas n siggifie dem..EmbarrassedClap

Love ya all

DebipriyaUrmila11

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Shocked Gunu you opened your own shop!! All I can say is.....well finally! LOL

Aww I'm so happy for you sweetie! Hug  I wanna wish you a big fat 
 Clap Clap Congrats!!! Clap Clap
You totally deserve to have your own gallery cos your creations are all just so mind-blowing and blissful to watch! As you know I'm a big fan of your work! Heart Heart Heart Btw, I loveeeee the name "Maakhan Lok"!! Day Dreaming  LOL And you're sooo sweet for putting my name up there! Hug

Your first update is so stunning Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap I hardly have any words to describe!! Utterly gorgeous will have to suffice for now! Embarrassed I have def. snagged some for my slide show when I make it! Tongue 

Sending lots of love your way and may Shri Ram bless you so that you can open many many more shops! Big smile

Love, V.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11arun-deeps

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
ooooyyyeeeeeeeee Gunnu
UR GALL ..... !!!
u surprised me Big smile

Dancing
DancingDancing