Gunu's Maakhan LokOPEN*SIYA RAM VIVAH splUPD PG146 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Here's my very frst updt..

Shri Ramnavmi special blast
RS RAMAYAN

RS RAMAYAN SK combo

sec version

RS Shri Krishna

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Preetz-Urmila11Dpka1415lola610...PARiNA...RadhikeraniVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunu's Maakhan LokOPEN*SIYA RAM VIVAH splUPD PG146 (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 April 2011 at 10:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Preetz-Urmila11Dpka1415...PARiNA...RadhikeraniAishuHiBawari-.Aphrodite.-Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!! Amazing gorgeous creations, Gunu, you have gotten really good and professional these days!Day Dreaming Wow, can't take my eyes off of the sigs, I really love these the best!

I am definitely adding these to my slideshow when I put it back up! Btw, where did you get the pic of Sitaji on the top right corner? She looks soooo pretty!Day Dreaming Which scene is it from?

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
OH WOW, this one is just adorable!Day Dreaming Can't stop gazing at it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyaarun-deeps

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Thanx a tonne Janu Di..so sweeeeeeet of ya!!

Plzzzzzzzz comment/suggest in my shop too hun!! If U wanna req in my shop..guys U will have to hurry up..coz frm June my CPT exams will commence..so kindly req in 3-4 daysEmbarrassed if U wanna req..hunSmile Hope U guys undersatnd meEmbarrassed

Plzzzz visit Mahaprabhuji thread too....have updted dat too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on your shop Guniya.. :D i hope you have thousand more like this :D awesome work :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
GUNIA BEHENA!!!!!!!!!! SHOP KHOLA AUR HUMME BATAYA BHI NAHI?? AWWW, WELL, THE GORGEOUS GOLDEN SIGGIES MAKE UP FOR THAT!!!!!!!!! OMG, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS AND KISSES!! YEH TOH BOHOUT BADI BAAT HAI, IS LIYE MAIN MITHAI LEKAR AAYI HOON.

JUST LOVED ALL OF YOUR GORGEOUS SIGGIES! AND THE FIRST UPDATE IS AMAZING!!! THE FIRST SIGG IS SOOOOO SHOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 April 2011 at 2:52pm

Debipriyaarun-deeps

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
OMG Gunuuuuuuuuuuuu DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyPartyParty I'm soooooo stunned seeing this surprise of yours that I don't even know what to say right now soooooo... REServed Wink

------------

Anddddddddd... I'm back Star CONGRATULATIONS
DancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingParty
Although I don't know who to congratulate, you or myself ConfusedLOL This is such a treat for all of us, as you can guess since we were bugging you so long to get a gallery... your stuff is unique, beautiful, and divine behna and it's just AMAZING what all you've managed to master in such a short time... half the effects you've discovered, we your 'inspirations' haven't even heard of Shocked All those special colorings you use and the hatke concepts you choose to siggify, it's all your hard work and creativity - and it's everyone's good fortune that you've decided to share it here Star

As for the update, ati ati ATI sundar, bhavya, adbhut kritiyaan rachaai hain!!! Sabke sab nayanaanand Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming From the first page it's the Chudamani-Paarijaat combo sig that's stolen my heart Heart Just... wowwwww Clap And in the next one I just LOVE the one of Shri Ram and his mommies!!! Tooooo cute Day Dreaming And speaking of cute, your banner is adorable... or should I say delicious LOLLOLLOLLOL

All in all this was a fantastic surprise behna, can't wait to see many many more magical masterpieces from you... lovessssss Hug

Edited by lola610 - 15 April 2011 at 6:33pm

Debipriyaarun-deeps

Post Reply New Post

Go to top