Gunu's Maakhan LokOPEN*SIYA RAM VIVAH splUPD PG146 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

OMG Gunu, you opened a shop!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShocked 

This my reaction to it!PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingParty

This is just tooooooooo good, congrats again and again and again!

I just love your shop name, very unique and sweet!TongueBig smile And wow, you revealed some new info about yourself as well. I really looooooooove the name Namrata, so I think I will call you that from now on.Wink How about it?

And I just love all your examples, they're truly aMAZing!Clap Can't wait for your first update, hun!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyaarun-deeps

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunu's Maakhan LokOPEN*SIYA RAM VIVAH splUPD PG146 (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PrincessBushi

IF-Sizzlerz

PrincessBushi

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
wow gunia .. !!

nyc to v ur shop here .. 

Happy 4 u ..!!

Congratz 4 ur Shop .. Keep updating it n keep it alive .. Smile

keep sending me PMs!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Congratz Gunia! Loved your creation. Hug Can't wait to see more.

Will request soon.

arun-deeps

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Congratulations!

arun-deeps

Urmila11

Goldie

Urmila11

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS
My dear sister, I was waiting very very long for your own shop! I told you this before. Now I have really no words to express my feelings! Just celebrated the Birthday of Lord Ram, I just reached to the Senior member's group & the news of your Maakhan lok came! Where is the place for me to keep these three pleasures together! Lots of love you dear Heart & you know, how much I love my little sister Gunu, & how much I admire your each & every creation, so please send me a PM whenever you will do a new update, Smile don't forget me bhagini! I will wait for the 1st update!
Btw- will request soon Big smile Love you again Heart.

Edited by Urmila11 - 13 April 2011 at 9:17am

Debipriyaarun-deeps

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

@Swati Di-

Awwww.thanx a bunch for coming n congratulating me hun..luv ya!! 

@Chinnu Di-
Awwwwwwww........I'm so pleased to see here..btw wooowww awesome avi n siggies U're using hun!!ClapClapClapClap 
Thanx for ur wishes 

@Dpka Di
Ho ho Ho...santa Deepikaaaaa..LOL bheedu kahaan the aapLOLLOLLOLLOL
Off course will keep ur place reservedWink aap padhariye toLOL

@Janu Di
Haha...ya I can feel how U wud be feeling...coz I know how hard U tried to explain me..to open a shop of my ownLOLLOLLOLLOL Btw thanx for sooo much of luv hun..okkk any name will do...frm ur side JanujiLOL the frst updt is ready..will post it sooonEmbarrassed

..replies contd...Embarrassed

DebipriyaDeadDevil

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Replies contd...

@Bushi-
Sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet of ya..off will try to keep this active...bt it will be more active after I finish up my CPT exam...untill den it will not be dat active..hunEmbarrassed 

@Gk-
Awww...thanx sooo much..luv to see ya hereBig smile 

@Chhilt-
awww...thanksEmbarrassed

@Urmi di-
Awwwww.........yaaa U told me to open my shopBig smile U have been an amazing amazing inspiration to me as a sister as a frnd..as a mytho lover luv U loads sis wud luv to see U req..EmbarrassedBig smile

DebipriyaUrmila11

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

@Janu Di
Haha...ya I can feel how U wud be feeling...coz I know how hard U tried to explain me..to open a shop of my ownLOLLOLLOLLOL Btw thanx for sooo much of luv hun..okkk any name will do...frm ur side JanujiLOL the frst updt is ready..will post it sooonEmbarrassed

I'm so glad you decided to open your shop. Like I told Deeps, everytime one of our mytho buddies opens a shop, we are only adding to our mytho clique!Dancing Now our Mytho forum is very well represented in the Avi Sig forum. You, Lola, Deepika, Aish, Aishu, Parina, Swati, and I all make mytho sigs in our updates, so people here will get used to seeing so many mytho sigs all the time.WinkBig smileLOL

You know, I can also call you my sweetu Nimbu Paani as a nickname, because it's close to Namrata and I just love Nimbu Paani so much. May I?LOL

Yaaaay, can't wait for your update! WIll be waiting!

Btw dear, I asked you a question in our Mytho Creation gallery a few days back regarding your very old request for the Yedu Kondalaswami lyrics....plzzzz answer me as soon as possible.EmbarrassedWink

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top