Naina tere tere....AWESOME!!!

Soulink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow.wow,wow!👏👏!....what a treat we got today!!!😛...OMG!!Can't believe Daksh is actually daydreaming all about Naina and THAT TOO smiling like a silly schoolboy who just got struck with a cupid arrow!!😆....Awwwwww!!.....My Goodness!!Daksh is such a goner!!! Hopelessly, madly and passionately in love with the very girl whom he couldn't even stand the sight of😉…..Hahahahahhaha😆😆😆…..OMG I'm soooo enjoying this incredibly amorous phase of Daksh!!.😳....

And what a humorous situation when Daksh resorted to Naina's own trick by throwing back at her the 'pati-patni' line😉…. ('verry smarrrt' my dear Dakshu!...you turned out to be 2 steps ahead of our streetsmart girl,Naina !😛😉...Not bad,Not bad!!😉

So let's get back to my point… 'Naina tere tere'…the song!😳....Wow!!So apt!!Beautifully reflecting  Daksh's enamoured heart condition as he visualised Naina everywhere😳😳……really another awesome epi full of Dakshna scenes which didn't let us (Dakshna fans) down!!😳....2 thumbs up!!👍🏼👍🏼👏

Sorry guys couldn't comment earlier….have been too busy since morning and it's so darn late now….i'm supposed to be in bed sound asleep but I had to come and share my excitement with you guys as sleep was eluding me!..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the music and scenes were tooo good.. i liked the pathos style played in hospital (the wordings are superb) also...
vabs004 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i want dat song...!!