Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2rinku4u.Comics_Music.Ankita_88cjs369tiny15Bul3*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "History better than comedy -Review of Chandragupta" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d Article dear ... yes yes yes i knew it will d best ...in everything ClapClapClapClapClapClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSinha18

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing the article yaar........Wink

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome article.Big smile

I think media and people should not compare this show with DD's Chanakya, as in that show Chanakya was the central character and here its CGM. Hence, definitely the perspective changes to some extent. And, there are many youngsters who have not seen even a Promo of DD's Chanakya, so this show is a fantastic gift to all. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uSinha18

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
history will always remain the best

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Historylover

I think media and people should not compare this show with DD's Chanakya, as in that show Chanakya was the central character and here its CGM. Hence, definitely the perspective changes to some extent. And, there are many youngsters who have not seen even a Promo of DD's Chanakya, so this show is a fantastic gift to all. Smile
though i agree that media shudn't compare it wid DD's Chanyakya but still it bound 2 b get compared wid that show as that show was more historical but still interesting while CGM though not bad is more melodramatic and this thing is common in Sagar PH shows whether they were mythological or oder1!! but if PH go on wid this pace then its also not bad as we've 2 see less melodrama & more of history!! no doubt actors in DD's Chanykaya were gud & so r actors in CGM!!ClapClap
and no doubt here central Ckt is CGM & in that Chanyakya was ckt but it won't make any diff. its only that focus shifts from Chanykya 2 CGM but content of the story"ll remain the same!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by Historylover

though i agree that media shudn't compare it wid DD's Chanyakya but still it bound 2 b get compared wid that show as that show was more historical but still interesting while CGM though not bad is more melodramatic and this thing is common in Sagar PH shows whether they were mythological or oder1!! but if PH go on wid this pace then its also not bad as we've 2 see less melodrama & more of history!! no doubt actors in DD's Chanykaya were gud & so r actors in CGM!!ClapClap
and no doubt here central Ckt is CGM & in that Chanyakya was ckt but it won't make any diff. its only that focus shifts from Chanykya 2 CGM but content of the story"ll remain the same!!Smile

i have not seen DD's chanakya....kya waha pe bhi Manish played the role of Chanakya???because i read this TB article MW to recreate Chanakya magic again...

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
no jhiniki manish wasn't there...he was young then and DD's chanakya created a magic on its time that's why the article said chanakya's magic would be recreated by manish wadwa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18...PARiNA...tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.