Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Gauri: The funniest evil character! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

roshaniD

IF-Dazzler

roshaniD

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
apne pero mein gulati maarna koi inse seeke.. even i didn't understand what was wrong with Arohi flirting with Dhondz.. but the better question is gauri ko yeh Jai ke shadi ka videos mila kaha se? i mean dhondhu aur Arjun ke siwa koi aur camera ke saath nazar hi nahi aaya...aur woh dono toh bekar camera men the na.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.ckkkk1212-anzaeram-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri: The funniest evil character! (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--rama--

--rama--

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Kuch bi ho  finally Gauri exposed her self.

I love the scene

Arohi ko blame karne se kya phaidaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by --rama-- - 12 April 2011 at 11:19pm

Nikita_David

Goldie

Nikita_David

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
ye pehli villain he jo khud ko expose kar rahi hai...she is standing der as though she has shown a cd wid arohi flirting...in today's episode wen she gets to knw wat is playing her expressions wil be worth watching....LOLLOLLOL

Spiahwe

Groupbie

Spiahwe

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Well, i know the flirting scenario was so irrelevant but i guess she was trying to prove that Arohi is the one characterless not her. She is so weird how can you show someone a video without making sure what you are showing them is worth their time.
The end of yesterdays episode wasn't as dramatic as i thought. The background music kinda killed the fun of Gauri being exposed. They should make the villain exposing scenes more dramatic as we love them.
Anyway its not over yet, Arohi still has to slap Gauri.. which should be today...

Spiahwe

Groupbie

Spiahwe

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita_David

ye pehli villain he jo khud ko expose kar rahi hai...she is standing der as though she has shown a cd wid arohi flirting...in today's episode wen she gets to knw wat is playing her expressions wil be worth watching....LOLLOLLOL

Hopefully she has some expression on her face...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kashish_88kkkk1212

Nikita_David

Goldie

Nikita_David

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spiahwe

Originally posted by Nikita_David

Hopefully she has some expression on her face...

yaar woh bhi sahi hai...for any situation she has d same expression...LOLLOLLOL

Kashish_88kkkk1212

lara3110

IF-Rockerz

lara3110

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Gauri you are so silly.  Thanks for exposing yourself.  Please put her in jail, slapping her will not be enough.

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
@tm..
Ditto!! I was laughing all through the video scene... So much that my mum, also watching kmh with me, was asking me why was i laughing seeing those burkha-women..(GKD)ROFL.. I laughed for whole 5 mins even after d show ended..

When gauri was showing d video, she was saying 'dhyaan se dekhiye.. Ek bhi sec miss mat karna'.. I was like ya ya..tera pardafaash ho raha hai.. Aise kaise ek bhi sec miss kardenge hum log....

Bechari kitani dumb hai.. Apni shaamat ko khud hi daawat de rahi hai...

Edited by pari_15 - 13 April 2011 at 1:10am

kkkk1212-dark.horse-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.