Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Gauri: The funniest evil character! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
LOL dats so true they made her dumb on purpose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri: The funniest evil character! (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOVE_DMG

guys stop complaining!!! 
i agree..

people,  do u want her plans to succeed?LOL shukar karo people ke gauri dumb hai!! varna pata nahi hamere arjohi ka kya hota!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LOVE_DMGekdoteenchar-dark.horse-

kkkk1212

kkkk1212

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
aare dis tym toh she herself is all for ruining her plans.....Cool
apni saare ghatiye kaamo ki video dikha rahi haiiii khud e...lolzzzzROFL
kitni flop vamp hai!!

but its party time for us!!!yeaayeeePartyDancing

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
also with her this time who the hell cares in the family that arohi was flirting with dhandu n arjun.. i guess everyone knows that dhandu is her childhood buddi and arjun is husband.  who would care in the family ... 

Mrs.KaranKundra

Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha today Gauri made me laugh sooooo much! she was all like arohi was flirting with dhondu and jai's wedding, and i was like what does that have to do with anything? like how is that at all relevant to the current plotline, but then again she is crazy! haha but then she was like i have proof of arohi and plays the video and guess what it turns out to be the video of her pushing rashi down the stairs! classic Gauri just great! hahah that had to be the greatest moment of villains all over the world! like nothing can top that! no villain has ever had such a fail proof plan!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL anyways i cant wait for tomorrow! i wanna see gauri kicked out of the house!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jblover22nisha.ckkkk1212silver4karanphoo_12-anzaeram-indianamerican~Wahida~-sia-LOVE_DMGroshaniD.vrshn.-dark.horse-..Amira..Badtameez_Dil

myviewprem

IF-Rockerz

myviewprem

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
What a contrasting family Ahluwaliah and Singhania are

Singhania Men are flirts girls are decent(no affairs or love story)

Ahluwaliah Ladies are flirts and guys are decent

Edited by myviewprem - 12 April 2011 at 7:40pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.ckkkk1212silver4karan-anzaeram-Kashish_88rekhab25-sia-ekdoteencharyipee-dark.horse-.Dulcetwida

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
i know love her! 

Henriette

Henriette

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
i also didnt get why arohi flirting with dhondo had anything to do with arohi proving that gauri still loves arjun... but i love how she showed the video where she pushed rashi down the stairs, herself... arohi doesnt have to say anything more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kkkk1212

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.